Author Topic: houses?  (Read 3730 times)

Offline thethe

• Tier 1
    • View Profile
houses?
« on: August 05, 2009, 04:09:11 AM »
i was wondering is it worth getting a house and if it is how long do you have to pay rent?

Offline radooo

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: houses?
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2009, 10:20:55 AM »
every week :)

Offline govinda

• The Silent Stalker
  • Tier 2
  • Non nobis Domine
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2009, 10:50:39 AM »
i was wondering is it worth getting a house.......

Since the only use of the "house" is to be a place where to store items... I don't think i will need it for a looong time.
I'm lvl 9 and still I never used the 2 additional inventories that the "premium" grants me: in this game I don't need to carry many items (we cannot even change the weapon during a mission!) so I sell any useless things and the 1st page of my inventory is half empty at moment. I don't know... if I will not bored by this game before, perhaps I will need a house... at lvl 30  ;D
« Last Edit: August 05, 2009, 10:52:52 AM by govinda »
pls DONT click positive on my Karma, coz I'm PROUD of its negativity, knowing the two worms that are feeding it! ^_^

Offline isolde

• Tier 5
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2009, 01:09:43 PM »
Well, if you are crafting items - a house is a must ! You run out of space really fast :)

Offline govinda

• The Silent Stalker
  • Tier 2
  • Non nobis Domine
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 05, 2009, 01:40:01 PM »
Well, if you are crafting items - a house is a must ! You run out of space really fast :)

why to store them?
I'm an harmorsmith: my products go for quests, or to other players if not dressed by myself  :)
I can imagine just one reason to store'em: for a guild... on which I have not experience, still. But... if the guilds (on this game) had not a proper storage for common items... I would create the item just on request!  ;)
pls DONT click positive on my Karma, coz I'm PROUD of its negativity, knowing the two worms that are feeding it! ^_^

Offline thethe

• Tier 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 05, 2009, 02:48:15 PM »
thanks for yuor help

Offline isolde

• Tier 5
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 06, 2009, 02:23:12 AM »
why to store them?
I'm an harmorsmith: my products go for quests, or to other players if not dressed by myself  :)
I can imagine just one reason to store'em: for a guild... on which I have not experience, still. But... if the guilds (on this game) had not a proper storage for common items... I would create the item just on request!  ;)

Because you spend 48 AP per day to craft items - you have only 20 slots on the market to sell and all of your guildsmen are equipped perfectly :P  Try doing that for a week - and you ll see why you need a house :)

Offline govinda

• The Silent Stalker
  • Tier 2
  • Non nobis Domine
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 06, 2009, 11:19:48 AM »
Because you spend 48 AP per day to craft items...

You point the finger to another important aspect of the game  8)
Thank you for the help  :)