Author Topic: searching for a specific kind of animal  (Read 3438 times)

Offline Tarantio

• Tier 1
    • View Profile
searching for a specific kind of animal
« on: August 06, 2009, 12:44:52 PM »
As stated in other posts im relatively new (today), im on the first mission and currently searching for bears in acorn wood, not surprisingly now that its baers i want i can only find bloody wolves lol

How about a way to search for a specific kind of creature and a way of improving your skill at searching for that animal, i think this would help at all levels of the game as im sure quests further on still require you to find x amount of hides or similar, all im doing at the moment is using up my (exhaustible)  supply of action points searching for what appears to be a non existant animal!! if this is what its like on the first damn quest then i can see it becoming a bit frustrating later in the game. "find 50 of thiese animals and oh by the way only 1 in 100 kills will be the type your after??" lol

your thoughts??

Offline Tarantio

• Tier 1
    • View Profile
Re: searching for a specific kind of animal
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2009, 12:52:01 PM »
ok this really is getting silly now, shock another damn wolf?? who killed all the bears!!!! lol

Offline govinda

• The Silent Stalker
  • Tier 2
  • Non nobis Domine
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2009, 12:56:38 PM »
Well, consider this PARTICULAR aspect of the game as a variation of the GENERAL rule: "must kill 25 to score 5". The same "rule" of the drops, to be more comprehensible  ;)
pls DONT click positive on my Karma, coz I'm PROUD of its negativity, knowing the two worms that are feeding it! ^_^

Offline Tarantio

• Tier 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2009, 01:00:01 PM »
that ratio would be nice, im now 12 for ZERO!! maybe theyre all hibernating lol

Offline Tiger

• Community Manager
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 06, 2009, 01:02:24 PM »
You obviusly dont have luck. Probably bears have small chances to appear because they are the strongest of 3 opponents in that location.

Offline Tarantio

• Tier 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 06, 2009, 01:06:46 PM »
nah bears are scared of my hugely talented warrior and obviously run like hell when he's around, thats my story and im sticking to it!  ;), so I guess im gonna have to buy the 1000 diamonds just to find a damn bear am I?  ;D, whats the thoughts on the earlier suggestion, soem kind of skill like 'tracking' where you can improve your chances of looking for a specific animal, the higher your skill in that area the better the odds of finding what you specify your looking for?

Offline Tarantio

• Tier 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 06, 2009, 01:13:41 PM »
"I killed a bear..I killed a bear", doh, 3 more to go  ??? ??? lol