« Reply #17 on: April 20, 2009, 07:39:05 PM »
Cool! 300 character sig!
:)

Offline Starbuck

• Tier 2
    • View Profile
Re: News!
« Reply #18 on: April 20, 2009, 08:06:50 PM »
I just wrote one more ... hey, foxy the Starbuck !!  ;)

ps : does it count as one too ?
"I'll keel you !!" ... one more fan to add to my list :D   

Offline Savannah

• Tier 2
  • Keep shining!
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 20, 2009, 08:27:51 PM »
how can you guys love GW more than IO? >.<
I got the Mouth of the South Award

Offline Magnus

• Tier 1
  • Ninguem regula Reacro
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 20, 2009, 08:41:43 PM »
don´t ask, it´s better for your health :-* :-* :-*

Always looking out for me, thanks dude!

Cool! 300 character sig!

Offline Repr

• Tier 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 20, 2009, 11:43:39 PM »
yeey! made the news  ;D

"A chat-op is never late! Nor is he ever early. He arrives precisely when we ment him to !"

Offline HerrSchultze

• Tier 1
  • First spammer ever in this Forum *freak*
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 21, 2009, 05:45:24 AM »
because there is nothing left to do in IO that hasn´t already been done by many of the people in this here forum for 4-8-12 months straight with little sleep, lots of cigarettes and lots of flame wars...we played IO like rock stars and GW is like IO, without the drugs 24/7...IMO, it just isn´t the same as it used to be :) :) :) :) :)

also, IO to me is either 4 month, online status visible or nothing at all, like it was meant to be, no game is better than 4 month IO, like drugs, addictive and tiresome and only for the strong willed!  don´t need pictures and crap, need more battles!

IO was great, except for one thing, named Ehud!....lol
OMFG!!!  LOOLLLOOOLLL AHAHAHAHA   XD

XD IO's jim morrisons   LOL  only for jim morrison fans LOL
Image Hosting

I have been spamming since before you were born :D

Offline Savannah

• Tier 2
  • Keep shining!
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 22, 2009, 12:27:59 AM »
because there is nothing left to do in IO that hasn´t already been done by many of the people in this here forum for 4-8-12 months straight with little sleep, lots of cigarettes and lots of flame wars...we played IO like rock stars and GW is like IO, without the drugs 24/7...IMO, it just isn´t the same as it used to be Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley

also, IO to me is either 4 month, online status visible or nothing at all, like it was meant to be, no game is better than 4 month IO, like drugs, addictive and tiresome and only for the strong willed!  don´t need pictures and crap, need more battles!

IO was great, except for one thing, named Ehud!....lol

^^^ who deleted that post? And what was your issue with Myn? Well, besides the Lady stuff in forum (: But thats no reason to hold a grudge for ages (and it has been ages)...

Offline Magnus

• Tier 1
  • Ninguem regula Reacro
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 23, 2009, 12:08:25 AM »
Ha, I had managed to forget his nick :D the Mynaron nick at least.

Wonder what his nick is now  :)
Cool! 300 character sig!

Offline Savannah

• Tier 2
  • Keep shining!
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 23, 2009, 06:46:58 AM »
*shrugs* no telling, i spose

Offline Polymeron

• Tier 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 04, 2009, 01:07:26 AM »

Breaking News

*** GNN continues airing despite protests  --  Underground newspapers call for change: "Give us Reaccão back"      Tier 3 locations still locked  --  admins: "Quarantined due to swine flu outbreak"      Set items under planning  --  Tier 5 ranger set to be named after Krum; when worn in arena, will auto-ban opponents      Chegwara crafts 66 oak units in one go  --  Govt. considering bailout: "He's too big to fail"      Party function still not implemented  --  Experts agree: You've got to fight for your right to party      Superb wooden staff still at large  --  Authorities: Could be anywhere  --  Public advised caution, consider armed and dangerous      Pres. Obama says recession still not over, will cost many jobs  --  In unrelated news, crafting still sucks      Players continue to report unlucky battles  --  Just where Polymeron is pulling his numbers from remains a mystery      Xaoc confirms: Recipes are being entirely rewritten  --  Says IH still won't include Polymeron's Triple Garlic Surprise recipe  --  Testers relieved      Crafted items get a new look  --  Nitpicks: "Bronze round shield" has two pictures now and neither of them is round      For the skeptics of waffle shortage among you: No waffle drops reported so far; it's official now      Tiger invents new class of "furry warrior"  --  admins: "We're not going there"      Oton confirms item intelligence doesn't help learning  --  Says no amount of items allows deciphering Sub comandante marcos' posts      Forecast: Imperial City will remain sunny 24 hours a day ***
« Last Edit: May 04, 2009, 01:27:43 AM by Polymeron »

Offline HerrSchultze

• Tier 1
  • First spammer ever in this Forum *freak*
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: May 04, 2009, 06:28:34 AM »

Breaking News

*** GNN continues airing despite protests  --  Underground newspapers call for change: "Give us Reaccão back"      Tier 3 locations still locked  --  admins: "Quarantined due to swine flu outbreak"      Set items under planning  --  Tier 5 ranger set to be named after Krum; when worn in arena, will auto-ban opponents      Chegwara crafts 66 oak units in one go  --  Govt. considering bailout: "He's too big to fail"      Party function still not implemented  --  Experts agree: You've got to fight for your right to party      Superb wooden staff still at large  --  Authorities: Could be anywhere  --  Public advised caution, consider armed and dangerous      Pres. Obama says recession still not over, will cost many jobs  --  In unrelated news, crafting still sucks      Players continue to report unlucky battles  --  Just where Polymeron is pulling his numbers from remains a mystery      Xaoc confirms: Recipes are being entirely rewritten  --  Says IH still won't include Polymeron's Triple Garlic Surprise recipe  --  Testers relieved      Crafted items get a new look  --  Nitpicks: "Bronze round shield" has two pictures now and neither of them is round      For the skeptics of waffle shortage among you: No waffle drops reported so far; it's official now      Tiger invents new class of "furry warrior"  --  admins: "We're not going there"      Oton confirms item intelligence doesn't help learning  --  Says no amount of items allows deciphering Sub comandante marcos' posts      Forecast: Imperial City will remain sunny 24 hours a day *** :D :D :D :D i wonder how acn you manage such a big newspaper  ;D ;D
Image Hosting

I have been spamming since before you were born :D

Sheremetev

« Reply #28 on: May 04, 2009, 09:26:34 AM »
Don't gorget this is only the IH part...

Offline Polymeron

• Tier 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: May 04, 2009, 10:17:43 AM »
Don't remind me. The guys over at GW forum are going to start bitching that GNN is on hiatus again if I don't haul my lazy carcass over there and start writing.

In any case though, I'm a hack. Writing long isn't hard, it's writing short that's hard. Reaccão managed to squeeze his into 200 characters... Now that's reporting  :)

P.S. So far I see my reward for this is 1 negative karma and none positive, so obviously this shouldn't be a regular feature here. Nor was it intended, but there was some pressure for a third edition. If you prefer, I'll stop now.
« Last Edit: May 04, 2009, 10:20:17 AM by Polymeron »