Author Topic: Imperial Hero 2.0 Reloaded! Discussion  (Read 69027 times)

Offline Xaoc

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Imperial Hero 2.0 Reloaded! Discussion
« on: August 18, 2014, 11:30:55 AM »
Hello everyone,

I would like to start a topic here, in which we can start a structured discussion on Imperial Hero 2.0:

http://forum.imperialhero.org/int/index.php?topic=20476.0

Every comment will be useful. In order to be as much constructive as possible, please when you post an opinion keep editing it instead of re-posting under it. It will be most useful if it is in the following fashion:

What I liked:

What I didn't like:

What I think is necessary to improve, expand, fix and etc:

Thank  you in advance,

Хаос

P.S. I have archived the old topic on Hero 2.0 so people don't get confused..

Offline seyhun

• IO Translator and Global Moderator
  • Tier 1
    • View Profile
Re: Imperial Hero 2.0 Reloaded! Discussion
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2014, 02:26:41 PM »
Although I don't have any recommendations, I want to thank you and your team in advance, Mr Dimitrov. I have played all of the Imperia games. I thought IH would be like GW and GI one day. But it didn't. I'm sure if you care IH as you cared IO, this game can be as popular as like IO someday. Because IH is a really great game. Now, we are looking forward to the new version.

:)

Offline cucoamado

• Tier 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2014, 10:18:26 PM »
Xoac that is a wonderfull and great new. Imperial Heroe is a great game but need a new version if you consider I will part of this new version. I will wait for january.
With my best regard

cucoamado

Offline Kekavac

• Translator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2014, 08:19:51 PM »
What i think would be an excellent idea is to connect two worlds into one.
IH team should organise more often double chance weekends (not just on Christmas and on Easter).
Percentage for crafting epics should be higher, about 20,25 at least.
IH team should improve the look of the game,hero and battles.
Some new skills wouldn't be a wrong idea.
That's all of me
“The higher the monkey climbs the more him expose”

Offline Dark

• Tier 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 12, 2014, 11:36:23 AM »
As far as I'm concerned I think it would be nice if you could open a new realm, where everyone would be able to start from the beginning. I think it could be a new adventure specially for the new players or the ones that cannot afford to develop their heroes in a proper way because they join the game when some players already restarted their heroers twice. A new realm in new version could be a good move, let's say you can give 2 weeks premium for the ones that will start playing the new realm ? (like the tutorial where at the beginning you get 5 days premium for free, you can make it 14 days to encourage players to come there :) )

Another thing that came up to my mind is to (whether it is possible of course) transfer the hero to the existing already realm (not to the new one if you decide to open). Let's say one hero can be transfered to another realm through some portal- but he can move only once until the new event will start (could you make some event of that maybe?). This could make the game more interesting to players cause they could simply move to anthoer realm to see how things are there and meet new great heroes.

The last thing that I was thinking here time ago was to make some attacks on the castles, as we know we had to attack the beasts/animals/enemies in order to win a castle, maybe let's say twice a month the animals or some followers attack our castles to get it back (like in blood castle), and after some 5 waves if the guild will manage to defend it they could get some additional money or the guild would be able to upgrade one level of their buildings in that castle for free

Those are my ideas which I wanted to share, if I will get some new one I will write here for sure :)

Best Regards

Offline matrapiku

• Tier 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 20, 2014, 03:45:47 PM »
please read this :)
the question is: what is good and not for me,i will tell my opinion only, you do this job better than me!
what i liked ??? i have 4 years here :) so dont ask me because i like the game, but i can say something about the 'game politics' : the diamonds price is good, i guess who spend the time playing can handle that price and its way much better than other online games 'diamonds' prices , its possible to play for free almost at the same 'status' with the paying gamers, almost could be 'same status' if we have a lot of time to play and in my opinion is the best thing this game offer. i can explain why is the best thing, but i guess you did that possible with a reason .
to conclude all this i like the game and i think the game balance is good so i am not asking for free diamonds or better crafting chance ,this will help only my ego and will destroy the game definitely.

what i didnt liked: low capacity to fix things that are not right or bugs, and if what are you saying about 150 employees is true this will be no more a problem but ....we have a big problem with the new entries, if i am new how can i find this game ??? if i am not looking for this game exactly it's impossible. new entries is your problem and also actual players problem ,this thing is killing the game.
just remembered my story with the game and i am telling you if it was not my brother to tell me its a nice game go for it etc. then he quit but you know :))) i would just spend 5 mins to play, is the only online game that become better in everything during the progress or maybe i am in love and cant see:))), you can take this as compliment and it is, but if the start is so ugly and difficueld , difficueld talking about game balance(gold, diamonds,resources) i will not go throw and i will lose a good game. we need a better start , i dont know how you can improve that but you have to( my opinion).
to conclude :
1. improve the start
2.fix bugs
3.then start the advertising campaign

my opinion ;)
btw fixing a bug represent much more than the problem the bug itself represent, this thing have to do with the credibility of the game.
i have not idea how the advertising works and cost, and of course i haven't any idea if it's possible and worthy with the 'game possible profit 'in the future .
if will be the same game but improved after the reload the things i said are my problems,otherwise i want to help but I really can't because i love this game about other games we, so me too have a lot of choices but my choise was IH.

« Last Edit: November 20, 2014, 08:50:48 PM by matrapiku »

Offline Dark

• Tier 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 20, 2014, 06:35:37 PM »
I agree with matrapiku, the game after the upgrade should be strongly promoted so it will pay off the input of work of all people. I'm pretty sure people will be more willing to try the game with the new version as it will be something that can be discovered. New fuctions, maybe completely changed quests, maybe some added tiers or some modification of weapons, maybe some new classes of heroes could be a new adventure, people will try them for sure. But the advertisement should be well planned. Maybe some tv spot? I remember I saw one browser game (I won't say the name cause of advertisement of the game ) and it really attracts a lot of people. Tv ads are expensive but they pay off in the number of people that will try the game if they see some nice graphic images, heroes, castles, monsters etc.

You got many people to work with so I'm sure you will make something nice :)

Offline guidoadamo72

• Tier 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 18, 2015, 02:37:36 PM »
What I like:
1) better graphic compared to IH 1;
2) possibility for the heroes to go from a dungeon to another without go back to the city;
3) high specialization for the crafting with 3 tools for every profession instead of 2;
4) many new nice skills;

What I don't like:
1) the choose of the class should be done earlier than level 15, max at lev.10;
2) the mercs can be hired only of level lower than the hero. This is really bad. If a hero is tier 2, he should able to hire every merc tier 2, no matter if level 10 or 19!!!!!!
3) the equipment (armors, weapons and jewels) can be dressed only by heroes of the same level or more. Like for the mercs, this is non good. I preferred previous system, in which every tier was divided in 2 steps (lev.10-14 and lev.15-19 or lev.20-24 and lev.25-29, etc.). At most, you could divide every tier in 3 steps (10-13 / 14-16 / 17-19), but no more. The actual system forces every hero to change his equipment continuously;
4) game accessible only by facebook. I preferred free browser game.
5) languages only english and bulgarian. I'm waiting for others.
« Last Edit: February 19, 2015, 01:08:21 PM by guidoadamo72 »

Offline cucoamado

• Tier 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 26, 2015, 03:54:53 AM »
II'm a old player (since 2011)  I want to participate in the new Beta 2.0 verrtion 

cucoamado

Offline Xaoc

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 26, 2015, 10:41:18 AM »
Everyone can now: when logged in Facebook search for Imperial Hero 2 :)

Offline Czesio_KLN

• Tier 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 26, 2015, 03:23:36 PM »
What I liked:

What I didn't like:
1. one battle it's three action points
2. only english and bulgarian version

What I think is necessary to improve, expand, fix and etc:
1. To motivate the daily visit a website with this game, you can give diamonds once every few days, if someone logs on without a day off
2. Heroes should have an impact on the development of merc

this post will be modified
« Last Edit: February 27, 2015, 07:26:18 PM by Czesio_KLN »

Offline cucoamado

• Tier 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 26, 2015, 05:52:38 PM »
One  question  How can I find a player  to send a message in the ranking ???

For a example  I want to find a friend  Isis  How can I find her ??? or other one  ???

Offline Alarus

• Tier 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 01, 2015, 09:55:43 PM »
I also wished to have more influence on a Mercs develpment, least some skill-points each second or third level-up should be available.

Since I am not playing IH 2.0 my idea might be obsolet, but I still wanted to present it on you. I would like to see the importance of fame increased. It needs to be earned by challenge, while siege against a much lower leveld Hero may also lower the fame.

How shall it look like?
Lets say one victory in challenge grants you 2 points fame, a defeat one.
Siege vs. a Hero that is 3 or more level lower then oneself lowers fame by 50.
2 level 25
1 level 10
(I pretty much hate getting robbed by people who already know very well that they are able to beat me easily).

What to do with fame?
I'd see fame as a consumable third "currency" in game trading them vs. more or less unique bonus like

-50% base chance in crafting for 24 hours costs 250 fame
-instant travelling for 1 fame per shire
-1 diamond in exchange of 1000 fame
-20% gold and 10% item drop for 24 hours cost 100 fame
-instant recovery of hero: 50 fame

I know some of it crosses with IH 1.0 premium options, but remember: Active players are a Browsergames Tower :)

Why I won't play IH 2.0
- I will not create a facebook account. Not even for IH.

Offline BatGojko

• Game Designer
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 02, 2015, 10:17:24 PM »
Great ideas about Fame, thank you. We don't have PvP yet in IH 2 but we will definitely use Fame as  concept in the future.
Hopefully you will reconsider about Facebook account but in all cases we also plan ot have iPhone and Android version of the game, which may be will not require a FB account.

Offline micr0bzane

• Tier 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 11, 2015, 09:56:25 PM »
Hey was started ih 2.0?