Imperial Hero v2.0 > Imperial Hero 2.0 Discussion

Imperial Hero 2.0 Reloaded! Discussion

(1/4) > >>

Xaoc:
Hello everyone,

I would like to start a topic here, in which we can start a structured discussion on Imperial Hero 2.0:

http://forum.imperialhero.org/int/index.php?topic=20476.0

Every comment will be useful. In order to be as much constructive as possible, please when you post an opinion keep editing it instead of re-posting under it. It will be most useful if it is in the following fashion:

What I liked:

What I didn't like:

What I think is necessary to improve, expand, fix and etc:

Thank  you in advance,

Хаос

P.S. I have archived the old topic on Hero 2.0 so people don't get confused..

seyhun:
Although I don't have any recommendations, I want to thank you and your team in advance, Mr Dimitrov. I have played all of the Imperia games. I thought IH would be like GW and GI one day. But it didn't. I'm sure if you care IH as you cared IO, this game can be as popular as like IO someday. Because IH is a really great game. Now, we are looking forward to the new version.

:)

cucoamado:
Xoac that is a wonderfull and great new. Imperial Heroe is a great game but need a new version if you consider I will part of this new version. I will wait for january.
With my best regard

cucoamado

Kekavac:
What i think would be an excellent idea is to connect two worlds into one.
IH team should organise more often double chance weekends (not just on Christmas and on Easter).
Percentage for crafting epics should be higher, about 20,25 at least.
IH team should improve the look of the game,hero and battles.
Some new skills wouldn't be a wrong idea.
That's all of me

Dark:
As far as I'm concerned I think it would be nice if you could open a new realm, where everyone would be able to start from the beginning. I think it could be a new adventure specially for the new players or the ones that cannot afford to develop their heroes in a proper way because they join the game when some players already restarted their heroers twice. A new realm in new version could be a good move, let's say you can give 2 weeks premium for the ones that will start playing the new realm ? (like the tutorial where at the beginning you get 5 days premium for free, you can make it 14 days to encourage players to come there :) )

Another thing that came up to my mind is to (whether it is possible of course) transfer the hero to the existing already realm (not to the new one if you decide to open). Let's say one hero can be transfered to another realm through some portal- but he can move only once until the new event will start (could you make some event of that maybe?). This could make the game more interesting to players cause they could simply move to anthoer realm to see how things are there and meet new great heroes.

The last thing that I was thinking here time ago was to make some attacks on the castles, as we know we had to attack the beasts/animals/enemies in order to win a castle, maybe let's say twice a month the animals or some followers attack our castles to get it back (like in blood castle), and after some 5 waves if the guild will manage to defend it they could get some additional money or the guild would be able to upgrade one level of their buildings in that castle for free

Those are my ideas which I wanted to share, if I will get some new one I will write here for sure :)

Best Regards

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version