Author Topic: Multi-level dungeons  (Read 4299 times)

Offline Geomaticus

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Multi-level dungeons
« on: August 23, 2009, 10:01:33 PM »
How many levels are possible in multi-level dungeons?

I just fought one that went on for 30 levels, until I ran out of action points. Is that a feature or a bug?
Search the forum - read the FAQ's and News - Don't multi-post

chegewara

Re: Multi-level dungeons
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2009, 10:03:45 PM »
where did you found it? i know about 9 level dungeons

Offline govinda

• The Silent Stalker
  • Tier 2
  • Non nobis Domine
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2009, 10:14:08 PM »
I had more than 20 battles in a row several times, in the last two days (with my 3 heroes), reaching zero action points before the end of the mission. I simply think that there is no end of mission anymore in most part of dungeons, now. And it's good IMO  ;)
« Last Edit: August 23, 2009, 10:16:04 PM by govinda »
pls DONT click positive on my Karma, coz I'm PROUD of its negativity, knowing the two worms that are feeding it! ^_^

chegewara

« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2009, 10:19:30 PM »
i had same problem few days ago. but when i clear my computer using anti virus program all works fine now. i know that was virus or trojan cause someone check my account in this time.
when this happened to me i fought like you, teens times in a row and many times with boss without went back to town
« Last Edit: August 23, 2009, 10:21:19 PM by chegewara »

Offline govinda

• The Silent Stalker
  • Tier 2
  • Non nobis Domine
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 23, 2009, 11:17:18 PM »
i had same problem few days ago. but when i clear my computer using anti virus program all works fine now. i know that was virus or trojan cause someone check my account in this time.
when this happened to me i fought like you, teens times in a row and many times with boss without went back to town

That's a joke  ;D Is't it?  ;)
If it was true, everybody would like to have such a "virus" on his computer!  :D
pls DONT click positive on my Karma, coz I'm PROUD of its negativity, knowing the two worms that are feeding it! ^_^

chegewara

« Reply #5 on: August 23, 2009, 11:19:29 PM »
if you like cheat i can send you this virus, but there was few cheaters and now they play no longer

Offline Geomaticus

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 23, 2009, 11:22:20 PM »
First, I don't have a virus on my computer.
Second, the dungeon was The Den in Hope Village province. I fought like 30 times and ended up with 15 hides.

So, is it a bug, or an awesome feature?
Search the forum - read the FAQ's and News - Don't multi-post

Offline govinda

• The Silent Stalker
  • Tier 2
  • Non nobis Domine
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 23, 2009, 11:32:12 PM »
if you like cheat i can send you this virus, but there was few cheaters and now they play no longer

No, darling, i dont like it at all!  :o and I dont believe that a trojan can do what you said.
As I wrote, I supposed you were joking  :-[
I think that the multi-level dungeons have been changed like this, by the programmers of the game... or not?  :-\

chegewara

« Reply #8 on: August 23, 2009, 11:45:00 PM »
about The Den i can tell you now. in this dungeon is bug cause this is not multistage dungeon and this is endless dungeon till tomorrow
« Last Edit: August 24, 2009, 12:07:29 AM by chegewara »

Offline m

• Tier 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 24, 2009, 12:53:42 AM »
Che you are wrong, this is a new feature. Now you can fight/dig continuously (without traveling back to town) in all non multistage dungeons. In the multistages there is no change - when you finish the boss you travel back to the town.

chegewara

« Reply #10 on: August 24, 2009, 01:00:02 AM »
if you have right then this is not good change. digging without went back to town is good idea but continuously fighting without back to town ruin idea multistage dungeons

Offline govinda

• The Silent Stalker
  • Tier 2
  • Non nobis Domine
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 24, 2009, 01:23:07 PM »
Aqui se queda la clara,
La entranable transparenciaaa...  ;D

I LIKE the new feature... oh yea!  :D

Offline m

• Tier 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 24, 2009, 03:38:48 PM »
if you have right then this is not good change. digging without went back to town is good idea but continuously fighting without back to town ruin idea multistage dungeons

Well I think is the first step towards locking the multistages and making them only quest and lvl available. You play in alfa so you know how peinfully boring is to spend all your AP's without a multistage and you wouldn't even think of spending diamonds for additional APs. So this is not such a bad solution to this problem.