Author Topic: Where are the storylines?  (Read 57276 times)

Offline guidoadamo72

• Tier 1
    • View Profile
Where are the storylines?
« on: February 11, 2015, 03:22:30 AM »
Hi, I'm a player of Imperial Hero 1 (beta world) and fews days ago I also started to play Imperial Hero II.
There are some things that I don't understand, can you explain me?
1) The class of my hero is still "Adventurer" and I'm lev.10. When will I choose my class (mystic, warrior, ranger)?
2) I cannot find the storylines at the tavern. In Imperial Hero 1 the storylines started since tier 1. Here I'm level 10 and my hero now is in Farolin town but still there are no storylines at the tavern. When and where will I find them?
3) I logged by facebook and my hero was automatically given the name "guido40909253". It's a really horrible name, not fantasy nor heroic. Why cannot I choose my hero's name as in Imperial Hero 1?
Thank you by now for your reply.
Bye!

Offline guidoadamo72

• Tier 1
    • View Profile
Re: Where are the storylines?
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2015, 04:29:00 AM »
Another thing:
where is the market in which I can sell and buy crafted items and resources? And when can I get there?

Offline Xaoc

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Where are the storylines?
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2015, 01:27:07 AM »
Hi,

We are in beta for IH2 and we are launching modules one by one so we will have time to test them. There are also quite a few changes in the gameplay which I hope you will like.

Onto the questions:

1. We have moved the choice of class to 15th level. That way new players will get to experiment and play before they decide what they like. Class is changeable at any time.
2. Storylines are coming - we should have them up and running by the end of this week.
3. Yes, you will get the ability to change your hero name. Next week we will deploy the tutorial which will have one of its first steps to choose an avatar and name. For the people who are already playing you will be able to do so when we activate the option..
4. Market is also coming this week. (friday)

Cheers :)