Author Topic: Reputation in River streak  (Read 5691 times)

Offline Czesio_KLN

• Tier 3
    • View Profile
Reputation in River streak
« on: May 14, 2015, 02:38:22 PM »
With each done quest with 20 reputation I've got less reputation for hero. It's mean before "The Sea Serpent Cult" I had 665 reputation after 655. Why?

Before visual map changes I had almost 1000 reputation in river streak, after about 600....  >:(

Is there some comunication with players here????
« Last Edit: May 16, 2015, 09:59:28 PM by Czesio_KLN »

Offline BatGojko

• Game Designer
    • View Profile
Re: Reputation in River streak
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2015, 10:49:46 AM »
The way we calculate reputation was changed and the old reputation was transferred following the new rules which include diminishing return mechanic - i.e. the higher is your reputation in a province the less reputation you actually gain from the promised one. The old reputation was transferred to the new one in steps of 50 reps so the rule of diminishing return was applied and as a result  the overall reputation was reduced.

Offline Czesio_KLN

• Tier 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2015, 07:29:31 PM »
Yesterday I was a "friendly" today I'm "neutral" in that province, why?

Offline BatGojko

• Game Designer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2015, 05:50:52 PM »
If you are inactive for 72 hours in a province your reputation there starts gradually going back to 0 either decreasing or increasing, depending if it was positive or negative. The pace for this was 2 per hour but now it is 1 per hour. Any reputation gain in this province will reset the counter back and will stop the change for 72 hours.