Imperial Hero v2.0 > Imperial Hero 2.0 Discussion

(1/6) > >>

marek198:
Hi all!
What is happening with the game last few days? It is difficult to log in, few of my guild members wrote to mods, but no answers. Hope you didnt gave up from this great game. I cant enter in the game all evening, seems that I will lose bonus : (
Too many "Whoops. Something went wrong. Please, try again later."messages last days.

Stella:
Hi, marek198! Let me know if the problem persists.

marek198:
I managed to enter the game, but I still notice some log problems sometimes. Also I noticed difference in browsers (if I have log problem in chrome, it works in firefox). Anyway, thx for respond, I`m glad that forum is not completely dead. Can you please check account for player demoni999, it`s my guild member but he`s not good with english, so I`m asking for him. He got black screen when he log in and cant play last few days. Thx in advance!

Happy holidays to you, your team and all IH players!

Stella:
The problem is solved. We apologise for any inconvenience caused.

marek198:
many, many thanks!

Can you please check accounts for IGIDO and demoni74561448, they got same problem with black screen. Sorry for this, seems they have chosen me as negotiator : )  Also, what is happening with phone application, it doesnt work for days. I tried reinstall, but problem remains. Once again, sorry for bothering you and happy holidays!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version