Author Topic: Diamonds as Reword of Quests  (Read 4154 times)

Offline Nautrax

• Tier 3
    • View Profile
Diamonds as Reword of Quests
« on: August 25, 2009, 04:26:19 PM »
Form a few days now ( since the changes in dungeons and new province where implemented) i notice Barracks and Great Winds don't give anymore Quests with 1-3 diamonds as part of the reword.
I think this was a very good choise for the people to win Diamonds without spending or for the people who can't buy them....Also if lvs of Guild requires diamonds this allow people not to be forced to buy them to keep growing....

I know there are not this kind of quest coz i have been traveling every 12hrs to each of this provinces looking for them the las few days....

This is an error or will be like this?.

chegewara

Re: Diamonds as Reword of Quests
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2009, 05:48:57 PM »
you just have no luck. i still have quest with diamonds as reward

Offline Nautrax

• Tier 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2009, 06:10:33 PM »
deam i have tryed like 4 or 5 days now.. i whaited befor posting to check a few days but now it was too much...

Well.. i think my luck run out then...

« Last Edit: August 27, 2009, 09:46:23 PM by Nautrax »

Offline Nautrax

• Tier 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2009, 11:59:33 PM »
After a week now i have not seen 1 quest that gives diamonds as reword.

It's clearly that the % of diamond quest have changed too much, eaven with the new quest in the new tier3 provinces i didn't find any quest.

All the ones i founded where Craft of simple leather armor and Killing/find resourses.

The chances of having a quest with diamond should be the same as before!

and any of this changes where notified to the comunity.. how can we tell if it's something the admin did or it's a bug like this....

chegewara

« Reply #4 on: August 30, 2009, 04:21:38 AM »
i have every time or almost every time quests with diamonds as reward. maybe you reach month limit or something like that, cause i dont make quests

There is a problem again in Gray Sentinels. Local authorities report enemies amassing in that area. You are to perform a “clean sweep” there. Kill 12 of Raider - Archer and report back to me.

Reward:
Gold : 300 - 450
Diamonds : 1 - 3

Rangers and Mystics both came today and asked for me to make them armor. And we are talking about huge order, indeed. Tell you what – I’ll do the sawing, you’ll gather the hides. Fair enough? Go to Great Winds Province and gather 17 of Heavy Hides.

Reward:
Gold : 105 - 150
Experience : 40 - 80

Offline Nautrax

• Tier 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 30, 2009, 07:43:33 AM »
maybe you reach month limit or something like that

Is really something like that? :S

the changes from having diamond quest and not to where just when they implemented the province next to Great winds that's why it looks like more to a change from de Admins than just luck...

It's silly to have a limit in type of quest if you HAVE to get diamonds to do Guild expansions... let us get diamons for quest too...

And i must say from the ones i did 90% i got 1 diamond.. just once i got 3 :(

chegewara

« Reply #6 on: August 30, 2009, 07:50:22 AM »
i dont know for now there is any limit, just guess. maybe on monday programmers give us answer for that question. i just say i still have quests with diamonds

Offline Nautrax

• Tier 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 04, 2009, 11:26:29 PM »
still like 3 weeks now without a single quest with diamonds as reword, also the only thing to craft for an armorsmith/tanner is a Simple leather armor?... can't be a bit mor random than that? it have no proffit to spend AP doing those armors...

But the most consern here are the diamonds quest, since you guys implemented the new 2 tier3/4 provinces i can't get any quest with diamonds when before i was getting at least 1 a day.

Offline Nautrax

• Tier 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 10, 2009, 11:56:00 PM »
Is anyone getting diamonds as rewords for Tier3 quest?... i'm still not having the option of accepting quest with diamonds as before...

I just won't to know if my char is the problem or the adminds took them out and didn't notifid us.

Offline Nautrax

• Tier 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 12, 2009, 04:45:39 PM »
can this topic be moved to bugs please.

Thanks

chegewara

« Reply #10 on: September 12, 2009, 05:09:30 PM »
still dont know that is bug. this is from today. i will ask programmers on monday and if this is bug ill move this topic

You have enough blood on your hands? No? I see. So be it. There is an area called Gray Valley. It’s not far from the main roads and that’s the problem. Bandits are ambushing travelers, convoys, even regular troops. This must end. Now. Vanquish 22 of Marauder - Archer there and return for your reward.

Reward:
Gold : 300 - 450
Experience : 80 - 160

Offline Nautrax

• Tier 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 12, 2009, 05:23:03 PM »
i know you can see them still.. but since a month ago i don't get any of those :(

Oton

« Reply #12 on: September 14, 2009, 11:28:09 AM »
There are rules by which we have pre-generated the random quests for each Tier.
Unfortunately, I can't tell you what those rules are, because it's a secret.
You have to meet certain "criteria" in order to get a quest containing diamonds as a reward.
When you don't meet this "criteria" anymore, you won't get a diamond reward.
That's it, simple as that.
We did not remove them by purpose.

Offline Nautrax

• Tier 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 14, 2009, 12:22:09 PM »
So the ones who actualy focus on doing the quest with diamonds.. they will end up not having them anymore?... in total i think i won 6~9 diamonds... and that's it?...

I know a lot of games ruined by those "secret stuff - secret way to do.." that only a few knew and took advantage while others spended hrs to acomplish just half of that....

If something is ment to work in a way why it's bad for all to know it.
It you tell me that after 5 Diamond quest in a row i won't have any more if i don't finish other quest in the middle of those, perfect. I will do other quest too.
But that "secret criteria" just don't seem right. If this is a beta how can we know if is ment to be or a bug?

Too many secret stuff and wierd things... and if i'm rong how suddenly a player lv40 with many CP points appears from nothing leading a guild?....
It is ok for KRIVIA to pop up a player like that?...
Like i said.. too many secret and wierd stuff.
I really like the game (and i payed a premiun no mater is x4 my current money) but i like to play with everyone in the same conditions.
« Last Edit: September 14, 2009, 12:32:11 PM by Nautrax »

chegewara

« Reply #14 on: September 14, 2009, 12:29:36 PM »
if programmers will said what is secret staff now then it dont be secret never, all players will be exploit it. and this "secret staffs" knows only programmers, Oton and maybe few CMs. i think that even GMods dont know that staffs (i dont know it)