Author Topic: Multistage Dungeon bug - Grunar Province  (Read 2788 times)

Offline Nautrax

• Tier 3
    • View Profile
Multistage Dungeon bug - Grunar Province
« on: September 11, 2009, 07:40:43 AM »
Todey i notice that after fighting 1 battle with my merc in Grunar province in the Karaganda Exchange dungeon (before it was a 3 battle dungeon), i fight a boss in the first battle then i have the option as before to fight again after the first battle this time against 5 common opponents it says. But when i click fight, nothing happends, i appear in the city, without loosing Helth or Spirit, BUT MY AP IS GONE. i really don't know if i fight and it dosen't show it on the report but i don't think so, i lost a few AP like this trying to be shure i didn't click rong.

Please someone check out this. It started to happpend after the changes of the Tier4 province.

Offline newcomer

• Tier 3
    • View Profile
Re: Multistage Dungeon bug - Grunar Province
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2009, 08:35:29 AM »
Todey i notice that after fighting 1 battle with my merc in Grunar province in the Karaganda Exchange dungeon (before it was a 3 battle dungeon), i fight a boss in the first battle then i have the option as before to fight again after the first battle this time against 5 common opponents it says. But when i click fight, nothing happends, i appear in the city, without loosing Helth or Spirit, BUT MY AP IS GONE. i really don't know if i fight and it dosen't show it on the report but i don't think so, i lost a few AP like this trying to be shure i didn't click rong.

Please someone check out this. It started to happpend after the changes of the Tier4 province.

Same situation here. I lost some AP also. All I know is that these three-level multistage battle zones or dungeons in Bunar and Grunar provinces are no more. They are making some changes. A rouph translation of a moderator message posted in the News section, Bulgarian forum yesterday.
..ave Europa nostra vera Patria...

Dominia - The Prophecy

Offline Nautrax

• Tier 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2009, 08:39:28 AM »
at least today i have been in Bunar province in one of their multibattle dungeon and it worked ok. (don't remember wich one exactly)

Offline newcomer

• Tier 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2009, 08:58:22 AM »
at least today i have been in Bunar province in one of their multibattle dungeon and it worked ok. (don't remember wich one exactly)

Perhaps you mean Far Coast Dark Sea Cult zone. It's not 3 level multistage one. Southern Cliffs in Bunar province is.. was a typical three level dungeon.
..ave Europa nostra vera Patria...

Dominia - The Prophecy

chegewara

« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2009, 12:28:34 PM »
there is problem with those dungeons

Bunar province:
Southern Cliffs
Desert Lowlands
Emerald Lagoon

Grunar province:
Karaganda Exchange
Bull's Tomb
The Giant

chegewara

« Reply #5 on: September 11, 2009, 03:26:17 PM »
should be fixed now

Offline Nautrax

• Tier 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 14, 2009, 12:45:19 PM »
they are not fixed, or at least they are not as before.... now you only have the stage where you fight the Boss, but not all the ones before that....
I mean they are common dungeons with a Boss....

chegewara

« Reply #7 on: September 14, 2009, 12:53:19 PM »
thats true, now only 2 dungeons in this provinces are multi stages. dungeons which was 3-stages are now normal dungeons(1-stage) with boss