Author Topic: Light Hides  (Read 8979 times)

Offline IrishFairy

• Mystic in life and in game
  • Tier 2
    • View Profile
Light Hides
« on: April 17, 2009, 08:42:15 PM »
I decided to be an Armorsmith/Tanner and would want to buy some Light Hides... Shop is buying them, but not selling... I know, a lot of players are finding them, why not to have a place where you can buy/sell such things?  I can pay a bit more than shop...

chegewara

Re: Light Hides
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2009, 08:44:58 PM »
for this is auction house too but now isnt implemented 8)

Offline isolde

• Tier 5
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2009, 01:08:42 AM »
I decided to be an Armorsmith/Tanner and would want to buy some Light Hides... Shop is buying them, but not selling... I know, a lot of players are finding them, why not to have a place where you can buy/sell such things?  I can pay a bit more than shop...

The best place for a Tanner to go is Boar's Head. You get about 25 Experience and every time you get 1 or 2 Hides, it doesnt take much hitpoints as well. I think that is advantage for this profession, you dont need to spend AP separately to get experience and materials to craft :)

Offline IrishFairy

• Mystic in life and in game
  • Tier 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2009, 02:17:37 AM »
The best place for a Tanner to go is Boar's Head. You get about 25 Experience and every time you get 1 or 2 Hides, it doesnt take much hitpoints as well. I think that is advantage for this profession, you dont need to spend AP separately to get experience and materials to craft :)
For crafting you need a lot of light hides... i cannot spend all my game only in the forest.... I want to buy them... may be in other provinces there are not so many light hides as in the first one...