Author Topic: Max Auction Length  (Read 1830 times)

Offline Dino740

• Tier 3
    • View Profile
Max Auction Length
« on: October 01, 2009, 02:18:53 AM »
Looks to me like some people are kicking the arse out of things !!!!

For those that were lucky enough to have items on sale for diamonds then can just keep extending the auction until it is sold............

As for the last item, I think 35 days is a bit excessive !!!!!

Offline Geomaticus

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Max Auction Length
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2009, 03:50:39 AM »
The picture shows the item that is for sale for GOLD is the one with the wacky auction time, not the one for diamonds.

Either way, it's surely a bug (visual or otherwise).

If that was the actual time for the auction, who would be stupid enough to bid? It would take 35 days for the item to be won if you were the winning bidder! In that amount of time, you could be in another tier!
Search the forum - read the FAQ's and News - Don't multi-post

Offline Dino740

• Tier 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2009, 05:41:20 AM »
The picture shows the item that is for sale for GOLD is the one with the wacky auction time, not the one for diamonds.

Either way, it's surely a bug (visual or otherwise).

If that was the actual time for the auction, who would be stupid enough to bid? It would take 35 days for the item to be won if you were the winning bidder! In that amount of time, you could be in another tier!

As you can see from the explanation there, the selling of items for diamonds is terminated................ obviously not.......

And as I said in my 1st post, the seller will probably be able to extend the auction of the items (in diamonds) until it reaches the upper limit................

Offline Charon

• Tier 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2009, 08:22:22 AM »
Dino, since selling for diamonds was removed ability to extend diamond positions was removed as well. So, fear not, in the very near future there will be no more items left on the market that are sold for diamonds.

Offline Dino740

• Tier 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 02, 2009, 05:18:22 AM »
Dino, since selling for diamonds was removed ability to extend diamond positions was removed as well. So, fear not, in the very near future there will be no more items left on the market that are sold for diamonds.

Got ya............ They must have extended the auction before the change was implemented............

Still, a 35 day auction for that gold one is taking the biscuit !!!