Author Topic: Spam Section  (Read 277165 times)

Crassus

Re: Spam Section
« Reply #255 on: May 03, 2010, 11:41:05 AM »
This was not punishment.... for my standards at least... :evil4: :evil4:

Judith

« Reply #256 on: May 03, 2010, 11:53:35 AM »
Hai thar  ;)

Crassus

« Reply #257 on: May 03, 2010, 11:53:53 AM »
First i will not go to Stavroupoli... Stavroupoli will come to me...
And in this forum i am using my patronymic part of my nick name...(Manius G. Crassus)
when i returned home last night i was a bit dizzy (perhaps the chimpanzees was not smoking "simple smoke",) but i have to admit... it was fan.
But i insist we could use all this "brutal force monkeys" to take over the government...

"brutal force monkeys" -> how else i can call them when in return the bus was moving like a ship at sea with 6-7 Beaufort and at the end one of the windows from the "rhythmic" hits (more like an elephant playing drams) drop "dead" at road...

Edit: Somewhere in there at your signature should be and me... if it is from yesterday, but resize, and load it correct to be visible...
no it's not... some "target balers" are missing and no security net... upload one from yesterday...
« Last Edit: May 03, 2010, 12:04:15 PM by Crassus »

Offline Shikamaru

• Tier 1
  • Sky is the limit
    • View Profile
« Reply #258 on: May 03, 2010, 12:07:45 PM »
Sorry Crassus, my deepest apologies for revealing your true self via your 1st name :P
Oh come on, give the guys a break... First of all we won, didnt we? Well maybe their happiness exceeded a little too far, resulting in happy vibrations able to break the window :P
Other than that, you know you've officially become my lucky guy so dont even think not to come again with me the day after tomorrow. Plus as Im sure you did saw the two hot girls behind us, if it wasnt a derby we could hit on them :D
Oh, gl also with your meeting with the teacher. Im sure after yesterday events youll have plenty of stuff of how human brain fuctions :D

Προς Judith:Χαίρω πολυ  ;)
« Last Edit: May 03, 2010, 12:13:37 PM by Shikamaru »
Sky is the limit
Whis the rum gone?

Crassus

« Reply #259 on: May 03, 2010, 12:14:23 PM »
Yes i saw them and my eyes was melt... But you didn't saw the one on the 26 bus (the second one i used) she was asking for a match ticket to remember the match... i was about to give it... but she was all the time "we *** them... **** Aris , **** ,*****, **************....." you got the point....

Offline Shikamaru

• Tier 1
  • Sky is the limit
    • View Profile
« Reply #260 on: May 03, 2010, 12:22:58 PM »
So what? Tell me you dont like this kind of attitude from a girl, I know its a bit eccentric but under certain circumstances it turns you on.
 LOL  *SARCASTIC* Turns out the ticket was more than rubbish :P
Sky is the limit
Whis the rum gone?

Crassus

« Reply #261 on: May 03, 2010, 12:36:27 PM »
Yes i do not like it... It was too much...
And yes... your ticket is more than rubbish... it can be used and for tax reasons... :D :D
Also i could not give her a ticket with your name on... do not forget i entered without one...
But enough for yesterday...

Do not forget install H&D 2 to play online tonight... Now i got to go...
And if anyone else want to join, he (she) is welcome...

Offline Shikamaru

• Tier 1
  • Sky is the limit
    • View Profile
« Reply #262 on: May 03, 2010, 06:47:09 PM »
 Ok mate, Ill see you tonight :)
Sky is the limit
Whis the rum gone?

Offline juanchote

• muahahahaha!
  • Tier 4
  • no toques ese signo negativo!! toca el positivo!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #263 on: May 04, 2010, 01:02:26 AM »
Ok mate, Ill see you tonight :)

:o New member in Spam Section  :)  Nice to meet you  :)

Offline Shikamaru

• Tier 1
  • Sky is the limit
    • View Profile
« Reply #264 on: May 04, 2010, 06:15:48 PM »
Hello nice to meet you too :)
Sky is the limit
Whis the rum gone?

Crassus

« Reply #265 on: May 04, 2010, 06:36:04 PM »
Family guy... I just finished season 1... And i have to say that is funny (specially the little one Stewie) But it is similar to American Dad...
Shikamaru i have sent directions (via skype) for H&D2 SS... you will need them  :D :D

Offline DMDM

• Tier 3
  • Problem ?
    • View Profile
« Reply #266 on: May 04, 2010, 07:50:21 PM »
Family guy... I just finished season 1... And i have to say that is funny (specially the little one Stewie) But it is similar to American Dad...
Shikamaru i have sent directions (via skype) for H&D2 SS... you will need them  :D :D

I'll butt in since the english spam section is dead and tell you that actually American Dad is similar to Family Guy. American Dad it's actually the offspring of Family Guy. Both created by the genius named Seth  MacFarlane. Yes, genius. Keep watching Family Guy it only gets better and better.

P.S.

There is a third show crated by Seth MacFarlane, "The Cleveland Show", now on season 1 but is kind of meh.
"I'm gonna go build my own game, with blackjack and hookers. In fact, forget the game! "

Crassus

« Reply #267 on: May 04, 2010, 08:01:38 PM »
I'll butt in since the english spam section is dead and tell you that actually American Dad is similar to Family Guy. American Dad it's actually the offspring of Family Guy. Both created by the genius named Seth  MacFarlane. Yes, genius. Keep watching Family Guy it only gets better and better.

P.S.

There is a third show crated by Seth MacFarlane, "The Cleveland Show", now on season 1 but is kind of meh.

Yes i know...
I am up to date with AD. If i manage to find FG season 2 with good streaming i will keep watching...

And welcome to spam section...

Offline Shikamaru

• Tier 1
  • Sky is the limit
    • View Profile
« Reply #268 on: May 06, 2010, 12:50:23 AM »
Oh my god... This is one of my favorite songs :-[
I love APC and Tool  :-[ :-[ :-[

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_z2O289Jemo

Got all the original albums, they're perfect, both APC and Tool, though I must admit I prefer Tool cause of Danny Carey (crazy drummer)

CAUTION!!!!! Due to internal damage, Cuorion will be under maintenance for at least a week. The subject will be under constant surveillance by its selected "family"... Supervisor of maintenance programme: Crassus, communication and analysis via mobile phones. Any promise of updating the subject shall not be granted unless the supervisor-creator permits it and only if the necessity of such an update is due to any of the system failures caused by this damage... For any complaints, questions etc please dont hesitate to contact us via this forum...
« Last Edit: May 06, 2010, 01:06:25 AM by Shikamaru »
Sky is the limit
Whis the rum gone?

Cuorion

« Reply #269 on: May 06, 2010, 01:10:51 AM »
I hope my mobility issues won't tempt anyone mess with my software... It's true though, that during maintenance my activity is going to be reduced to "keeping in touch" via mobile phone connection.

EΤΑ: 1 week το 1 month.

P.S.1: Welcome to IH forum mate!
P.S.2: PAOK fans can be quite scary...