Author Topic: Spam Section  (Read 277440 times)

Judith

Re: Spam Section
« Reply #465 on: June 18, 2010, 05:07:20 PM »
Where did you take my that pic!?

Ain't not yourz! It's Commander Crassus' !!! ::)

Crassus

« Reply #466 on: June 18, 2010, 05:07:39 PM »
you broke my little brain if i use my brain at the maximum...

the letter can not add or divide  :P

ehmm everything is erase en just stay 2 "Z" and knos is Z^2 :) and the "-1" is just decoration

LOL...

To avoid further brain damage the solution is

Yes i know that this does not like a solution but believe me this is... The only remaining issue now is to see what this means at the occasion we study...   *freak* *freak* *freak* *freak* *freak*

are you now like -> <-? *freak*

Some times i am exactly like this...
« Last Edit: June 18, 2010, 05:10:56 PM by Crassus »

Offline juanchote

• muahahahaha!
  • Tier 4
  • no toques ese signo negativo!! toca el positivo!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #467 on: June 18, 2010, 05:14:23 PM »
ehmm that are drawings? my brain is already broken ¬¬

Crassus

« Reply #468 on: June 18, 2010, 05:22:40 PM »
What can i say... These are "high" level maths... we forget about numbers... we add imaginary numbers like
i (i^2=-1), we use x, y, z etc. to represent all the numbers... if x=2 then y=...., z=... you will have sooner or later your first "traumatic" experience with equations like this one->
x+5=4 what number is x? (answer x=-1) or like this one -> x^2 -3x+4=0

Judith

« Reply #469 on: June 18, 2010, 05:26:30 PM »
I wuz bad at mathz...  *UNDECIDED*

Sheremetev

« Reply #470 on: June 18, 2010, 06:51:12 PM »
What I like about maths:

What I like about messing with maths:

It will be fun to find a physical interpretation of the problem posted by comrade Crassus (and then you will get your empirical proof... or 1000 years later, depends on the experimental complexity) *WRITE*
« Last Edit: June 18, 2010, 07:02:24 PM by Sheremetev »

Crassus

« Reply #471 on: June 18, 2010, 07:57:52 PM »
Well look here...
http://users.auth.gr/~okoutris/Themata-Simeiwseis/Kormou/Diaforikes/2009-Sep.pdf

I am too bored to translate it... Hope you know Greek :P

Totally agree about maths... there are crying from loneliness at the top....

A ship sunk and only an engineer, a physicist and a mathematician survive (yes god and his mysterious ways..) They reach a deserted island with only one tin of beans... but no way to open it. The engineer is trying to create some devise with no success, the physicist after using some primitive tools and calculations, fails too.... So comes the turn of the mathematician to try... "let tin opener..."....

And a real fact: At Aristotelio University of Thessaloniki at Positive Scientist  School (contains Mathematics, Physics, Geology and Programming) at classrooms there are NO WINDOWS.... Perhaps they afraid our hopeless tries to escape will result to screaming students jumping from the 4th floor...

And just to see that nothing is impossible...
Your second pic...
Until Japs manage to build a better Prius, Americans will continues to use there monster cars and thus pollute the atmosphere even more, adding countries "under development" as China and India with enormous % at global pollution, will cause even more polar ice to melt, and thus the sea level will become high... England's shores south are high but Normandy's aren't this means that Europe will drift out from England... And is safe to say that England will drift out to sea (it's simple point of view)...  This mean is a fundamental law at a simplified form!!! (paradox logic.... i must admit)

Sheremetev

« Reply #472 on: June 18, 2010, 08:38:28 PM »
I don't know Greek language (well, some words I do know and on a trip in Greece I learned how to read capital letters only from the signs around the road, shops and watching news on TV). But I do know a thing or two about maths and physics, so this doc caught my interest (and I believe I know the meaning of some of the formulae, but I can't tell if they are used in prooving something or solving contest/olympiad problems).
« Last Edit: June 18, 2010, 08:45:10 PM by Sheremetev »

Crassus

« Reply #473 on: June 18, 2010, 08:52:35 PM »
Actually is exam test...
4 problems to solve...

You can navigate here
http://users.auth.gr/~okoutris
and at folders you will find plenty of pdfs with exam tests, or lessons, books lecture notes etc.... Sadly are in greek but maths are the international language :)

Sheremetev

« Reply #474 on: June 18, 2010, 09:53:20 PM »
Yes. And physics adds some sence to this language. *hihi*

Offline Shikamaru

• Tier 1
  • Sky is the limit
    • View Profile
« Reply #475 on: June 18, 2010, 11:40:35 PM »
What I like about maths:

It will be fun to find a physical interpretation of the problem posted by comrade Crassus (and then you will get your empirical proof... or 1000 years later, depends on the experimental complexity) *WRITE*
LOL  :D It's funny to be a branch connected to both chemistry and biology in the middle of the chain as a pharmacist.. You feel somewhat independent and not responsible for any math paradox  ::)  8) Poor Master Yada...
« Last Edit: June 18, 2010, 11:44:01 PM by Shikamaru »
Sky is the limit
Whis the rum gone?

Crassus

« Reply #476 on: June 19, 2010, 12:03:28 AM »
Poor Master Yada...

They say that if you leave alone at mountain pick then you are either animal either god... And since math is like a pick of a mountain then the poor Master Yada must choose... animal, god... or madness...  ???
It's funny to be in the middle of the chain

I prefer the "borders"... even if some times you have to defend them :P
Consider Physicists as wave crasher for all the @#$!$#@% comes from Mathematicians....
« Last Edit: June 19, 2010, 12:10:17 AM by Crassus »

Offline Shikamaru

• Tier 1
  • Sky is the limit
    • View Profile
« Reply #477 on: June 19, 2010, 12:30:44 AM »
Consider Physicists as wave crasher for all the @#$!$#@% comes from Mathematicians....
True, but consider yourself dead without my help :P (Just kidding, some try to find the meaning of the world, others try to help ppl, both important  :) )
Sky is the limit
Whis the rum gone?

Crassus

« Reply #478 on: June 19, 2010, 12:56:05 AM »
Yes true, your meaning of the world is to help to find mine....

True, but consider yourself dead without my help

And with my help you know very well that you can consider yourself dead :P

Some days before to fall asleep i saw a "Justice league" movie... It was about multiple universes... And at one of them was an alter ego of batman....the owlman... he was the perfect evil master mind... He was trying to find earth prime to destroy her and by that all universe should collapse... (full of physics bugs but was funny...) at the end batman and owlman are the earth prime and fighting.... Owlman->"nothing matters all the choices i  have done and you have done, doesn't matter... someone in other universe have choose something else..." blah blah... And a second before Owlman die (with another lifeless frozen earth) looking at his bomb with a smile in his face... "Nothing matters, one of my other selves have already succeed..."  Weird but with a dose of truth.....

Sheremetev

« Reply #479 on: June 19, 2010, 08:58:29 AM »
Are you one of his other selves?  :-X