Author Topic: Spam Section  (Read 277458 times)

Cuorion

Re: Spam Section
« Reply #480 on: June 19, 2010, 12:32:27 PM »
Before Owlman goes to sleep, he checks under his bed to see if Crassus lurks there. :D :D :D

Judith

« Reply #481 on: June 19, 2010, 03:00:39 PM »
Before Owlman goes to sleep, he checks under his bed to see if Crassus lurks there. :D :D :D

*hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha*

Sheremetev

« Reply #482 on: June 19, 2010, 03:08:32 PM »
*hihi*

And has nightmares about Cuorion stalking him in the attic.

Crassus

« Reply #483 on: June 19, 2010, 04:41:21 PM »
lol.... I am not that evil...  I don't believe that i am evil at all... You can ask my minions, and if they dare to say different.... :P

No seriously i am not evil... More like chaotic neutral... :-[
And it's sure that owlman has nightmares about Cuorion. Coz Cuorion is Lawful good and he can't leave the evil acts unpunished.  :D

Sheremetev

« Reply #484 on: June 19, 2010, 05:02:16 PM »
Or unmoderated.

I am a little baffled- I searched in all the games contents and I couldn't find any info about chaotic neutral units. There are natively neutral or natively friendly units (such as gobwins or gwiffons and perhaps tankaroos), but erfpedia doesn't say anything about chaotic neutral units.

Crassus

« Reply #485 on: June 19, 2010, 05:11:15 PM »
"A chaotic neutral character follows his whims. He is an individualist first and last. He values his own liberty but doesn't strive to protect others' freedom. He avoids authority, resents restrictions, and challenges traditions. A chaotic neutral character does not intentionally disrupt organizations as part of a campaign of anarchy. To do so, he would have to be motivated either by good (and a desire to liberate others) or evil (and a desire to make those different from himself suffer). A chaotic neutral character may be unpredictable, but his behavior is not totally random. He is not as likely to jump off a bridge as to cross it.

Chaotic neutral is the best alignment you can be because it represents true freedom from both society's restrictions and a do-gooder's zeal.

Chaotic neutral can be a dangerous alignment because it seeks to eliminate all authority, harmony, and order in society. "

http://easydamus.com/chaoticneutral.html

The only edit i would do it to fit me... I am not  seek to eliminate authority, harmony and order in society, simply modify them to my way.
« Last Edit: June 19, 2010, 05:14:05 PM by Crassus »

Cuorion

« Reply #486 on: June 19, 2010, 05:32:11 PM »
A lawful good character acts as a good person is expected or required to act. He combines a commitment to oppose evil with the discipline to fight relentlessly. He tells the truth, keeps his word, helps those in need, and speaks out against injustice. A lawful good character hates to see the guilty go unpunished.

Lawful good is the best alignment you can be because it combines honor and compassion.

Lawful good can be a dangerous alignment because it restricts freedom and criminalizes self-interest.

Therefore, you have to reprogram me so I won't lie any more. :D :D :D

Crassus

« Reply #487 on: June 19, 2010, 05:38:58 PM »
Therefore, you have to reprogram me so I won't lie any more. :D :D :D

Some bugs are useful...  ;) :D

Offline Shikamaru

• Tier 1
  • Sky is the limit
    • View Profile
« Reply #488 on: June 19, 2010, 08:52:55 PM »
The "true" neutral looks upon all other alignments as facets of the system of many things. Thus, each aspect--evil and good, chaos and law--of things must be retained in balance to maintain the status quo; for things as they are cannot be improved upon except temporarily, and even then but superficially. Nature will prevail and keep things as they were meant to be, provided the "wheel" surrounding the hub of nature does not become unbalanced due to the work of unnatural forces--such as human and other intelligent creatures interfering with what is meant to be. Absolute, or true, neutral creatures view everything which exists as an integral, necessary part or function of the entire cosmos. Each thing exists as a part of the whole, one as a check or balance to the other, with life necessary for death, happiness for suffering, good for evil, order for chaos, and vice versa. Nothing must ever become predominant or out of balance. Within this naturalistic ethos, humankind serves a role also, just as all other creatures do. The may be more or less important, but the neutral does not concern himself or herself with these considerations except where it is positively determined that the balance is threatened. Absolute neutrality is the central or fulcrum position quite logically, as the neutral sees all other alignments as parts of a necessary whole. This alignment is the narrowest in scope.

Neutral is the best alignment you can be because it means you act naturally, without prejudice or compulsion.

Neutral can be a dangerous alignment because it represents apathy, indifference, and a lack of conviction.

The (l)awful-ly good "knight" Cuorion   :hard:, the chaotic neutral "self-seeker" Crassus  *guns*, the lawful neutral "facist" Master Yada  *stop* (If only he had roleplayed as he should) and the true neutral "reasonable but modest" Shikamaru   *UNDECIDED*... Imagine us as a party and you'll get the idea...  :D

From series "Chuck" opening song :D
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u7aDstrDMf0
« Last Edit: June 19, 2010, 08:59:02 PM by Shikamaru »
Sky is the limit
Whis the rum gone?

Cuorion

« Reply #489 on: June 19, 2010, 09:15:12 PM »
The (l)awful-ly good "knight" Cuorion   :hard:, the chaotic neutral "self-seeker" Crassus  *guns*, the lawful neutral "facist" Master Yada  *stop* (If only he had roleplayed as he should) and the true neutral "reasonable but modest" Shikamaru   *UNDECIDED*... Imagine us as a party and you'll get the idea...  :D

If you've watched FMA Brotherhood, imagine Pride, Greed, Sloth and Envy on a single group. ???

Offline Shikamaru

• Tier 1
  • Sky is the limit
    • View Profile
« Reply #490 on: June 19, 2010, 09:45:14 PM »
If you've watched FMA Brotherhood, imagine Pride, Greed, Sloth and Envy on a single group. ???
Nailed it :D
Sky is the limit
Whis the rum gone?

Sheremetev

« Reply #491 on: June 19, 2010, 10:20:15 PM »
If the four of you are in a party, the fifth member will definately be Owlman!

Crassus

« Reply #492 on: June 19, 2010, 10:22:07 PM »
Sloth is Shikamaru....
Pride must be me...
Greed is Yada?... if i remember correct his dnd (and not only)  behavior he could be lust...
And you Envy?

If the four of you are in a party, the fifth member will definately be Owlman!

Actually there is a fifth party member but he is our secret weapon... 
« Last Edit: June 19, 2010, 10:25:46 PM by Crassus »

Offline Shikamaru

• Tier 1
  • Sky is the limit
    • View Profile
« Reply #493 on: June 19, 2010, 10:49:31 PM »
Sloth is Shikamaru....
Pride must be me...
Greed is Yada?... if i remember correct his dnd (and not only)  behavior he could be lust...
And you Envy?
Hmmm, actually, I would say you are Greed, Cuorion Pride and Yada must be either lust or Envy, but I dont watch FMA so beats me :P...

Actually there is a fifth party member but he is our secret weapon... 
Nai o apeiroelacistos!!! :P Polu secret weapon omws....
« Last Edit: June 20, 2010, 02:21:44 AM by Shikamaru »
Sky is the limit
Whis the rum gone?

Cuorion

« Reply #494 on: June 20, 2010, 02:26:25 AM »
Sloth is Shikamaru....
Pride must be me...
And you Envy?

Epic fail...

Pride = "I am superior to others because I can do everything, including devotion to a single purpose" - (l)awful-ly good "knight" Cuorion
Greed = "I need everything for myself" - "self-seeker" Crassus
Sloth = "Mendokse (Troublesome in english)" - true neutral "reasonable but modest" Shikamaru ("it represents apathy")
Envy = "I can do everything better than humans because I am a superior being" - Master Yada

Shikamaru could be correct, although the FMA version of Lust is a woman... and a bit more... elegand that Yada. :D

P.S.: Our Secret Weapon... Don't talk about it. Let it... make us rich. :D
« Last Edit: June 20, 2010, 02:28:00 AM by Cuorion »