Author Topic: Spam Section  (Read 277636 times)

Offline Shikamaru

• Tier 1
  • Sky is the limit
    • View Profile
Re: Spam Section
« Reply #495 on: June 20, 2010, 02:32:20 AM »
P.S.: Our Secret Weapon... Don't talk about it. Let it... make us rich. :D
*SEARCH* for dead bodies,ULTIMATE TECHNIQUE!!!!  *WALL*
Sky is the limit
Whis the rum gone?

Cuorion

« Reply #496 on: June 20, 2010, 02:33:53 AM »
He already mastered that skill.
More than once. :D

Offline Shikamaru

• Tier 1
  • Sky is the limit
    • View Profile
« Reply #497 on: June 20, 2010, 02:38:53 AM »
He already mastered that skill.
More than once. :D
Yeah, now hes training for invading inside cemeteries It'll be like "Saton Shuriken" or something dont remember the word in japs...
Sky is the limit
Whis the rum gone?

Crassus

« Reply #498 on: June 20, 2010, 03:26:27 AM »
First of all i am not talking about apiroelaxistos...
I am talking about our beloved Barbarian, our "skroutz" gnome... DarkErebos...

He is the ultimate weapon...
Greed = "I need everything for myself" - "self-seeker" Crassus
P.S.: Our Secret Weapon... Don't talk about it. Let it... make us rich. :D

Actually is not epic fail... just fail... let me explain
Sloth i nailed it.
Pride for me-> i hate when i am doing something wrong, also i am too pride to follow the others....
Greed-> Knowledge, bring me knowledge... I will go to medic school just for knowledge, and i when  absorb all the knowledge i will be godlike... And lust... more than one persons in this forum witness a sample of what i mean... (Rock Lee= Yada)

And i was referring as pure seven sins... not as we see them at FMA...

And for DND ultimate player i vote for "Joker"...
"when my turn comes i will cast this... no i will cast that... no... i will..." then his turn comes... half an hour later...
"Joker have you decide what spell you will cast?"
 "Yes i will cast cause fear"...silence from dm
 "Dude you are Druid, you can't cast cause fear..."
 "oh ok, bring me the players handbook to find another spell..."
 >:( >:( >:( >:(
« Last Edit: June 20, 2010, 03:29:00 AM by Crassus »

Offline Shikamaru

• Tier 1
  • Sky is the limit
    • View Profile
« Reply #499 on: June 20, 2010, 12:33:57 PM »
First of all i am not talking about apiroelaxistos...
I am talking about our beloved Barbarian, our "skroutz" gnome... DarkErebos...

He is the ultimate weapon...
DarkErebos is not our weapon m8, hes our bank :P

Actually is not epic fail... just fail... let me explain
Sloth i nailed it.
Pride for me-> i hate when i am doing something wrong, also i am too pride to follow the others....
Greed-> Knowledge, bring me knowledge... I will go to medic school just for knowledge, and i when  absorb all the knowledge i will be godlike... And lust... more than one persons in this forum witness a sample of what i mean... (Rock Lee= Yada)

And i was referring as pure seven sins... not as we see them at FMA...
Seriously now man... Arrogance is not pride (pride is a noun, not a verb)...  As for Rock Lee, if we want to be serious in this matter, Rock Lee is envious of other ppl and thus tries to react against common behaviours cause he is unable to be an ordinary man... As for greed, greedy ppl, due to their philosofy see everyone as an opponent cause theyre afraid that everyone tries to steal from them. Theyre selfish and egoccentric just like you (thats because you like you and we like you :) ) because youre afraid of anyone trying to prove you are wrong because your knowledge and pride is your treasure :D On the other hand, you're Crassus, so you should be right rather than wrong :D So if you are pride, which one is Cuorion? Cause I think the resemblance has to be indiffirentiated ;)

And for DND ultimate player i vote for "Joker"...
"when my turn comes i will cast this... no i will cast that... no... i will..." then his turn comes... half an hour later...
"Joker have you decide what spell you will cast?"
 "Yes i will cast cause fear"...silence from dm
 "Dude you are Druid, you can't cast cause fear..."
 "oh ok, bring me the players handbook to find another spell..."
 >:( >:( >:( >:(
LOL How come you remembered him?
« Last Edit: June 20, 2010, 01:44:04 PM by Shikamaru »
Sky is the limit
Whis the rum gone?

Crassus

« Reply #500 on: June 20, 2010, 01:55:16 PM »
There is no way to forget Joker's gameplay...

As for seven sins i give up... my pride, envy, greed, wrath etc, are not allow me to be objective judge....
I bow to your  judgment.

Offline Shikamaru

• Tier 1
  • Sky is the limit
    • View Profile
« Reply #501 on: June 20, 2010, 02:35:19 PM »
Oh Crassus and Cuorion, please tell me your favourite dishes in order to cook them on vacation, but please nothing too extra-ordinary cause I may be bored and not prepare them :P
Sky is the limit
Whis the rum gone?

Crassus

« Reply #502 on: June 20, 2010, 02:41:25 PM »
LOL i will tell you when we meet in person...
But already done a conversation about this...

I was thinking in creating a wiki for the game and i saw this:
Bad ideas for a wiki:
Yourself — unless you're Paris Hilton, no one will visit or edit this wiki. If you are Paris Hilton, perhaps you might want to consider donating.

Cuorion

« Reply #503 on: June 20, 2010, 04:01:53 PM »
Let me make it clear that my first comment about the mortal sins was about FMA characters, not the actual sins. And it was about our "roleplaying" characters, not our real characters.

For example, Shikamaru likes to roleplay bored characters (thus his nickname). However, in his real life there is no way he can be Sloth. The choice is quite hard, but I think I would say he is Wrath (angry with the world as it is).

Crassus is by no means greedy or self centered. So, he is not Greed. It's safe to say that in his real life, he is Pride. You can tell if you know what he likes and what he doesn't.

Master Yada is not Envy, I don't think he is jealous or something. I'd say he is Lust (some people here know what I mean).

Dark Erebos is probably Sloth. 'Nough said. ;)

As for me, I'm obviously Gluttony. :)

Now I remembered "Seven". Nice movie... :)

Offline Shikamaru

• Tier 1
  • Sky is the limit
    • View Profile
« Reply #504 on: June 20, 2010, 09:04:27 PM »
Let me make it clear that my first comment about the mortal sins was about FMA characters, not the actual sins. And it was about our "roleplaying" characters, not our real characters.

For example, Shikamaru likes to roleplay bored characters (thus his nickname). However, in his real life there is no way he can be Sloth. The choice is quite hard, but I think I would say he is Wrath (angry with the world as it is).

Crassus is by no means greedy or self centered. So, he is not Greed. It's safe to say that in his real life, he is Pride. You can tell if you know what he likes and what he doesn't.

Master Yada is not Envy, I don't think he is jealous or something. I'd say he is Lust (some people here know what I mean).

Dark Erebos is probably Sloth. 'Nough said. ;)

As for me, I'm obviously Gluttony. :)
LOL Now I failed!!! But wrath? I may look sometimes like Nr.2 from Kenichi and have huge explosions once in a "unjust" moment for me :P (Crassus has seen me angry more times, you've seen me only once from what I recall) but everyone (including myself) thinks I'm Sloth but I keep trying on supressing it so it doesn't seem that way. If you had known me 2-3 years before our first meet, you wouldn't even hang out with me cause you would think "He's a semi-dead man without any energy or motivation left that is bored to do anything", which is partly true due to my "apathy disease"; it's my behaviour versus life, apathy that is. Because imo, if you don't accept how terms can be against you (or favoring you occasionally), then you can't erase or change (or keep the good ones steady) the ones affecting you. For instance, if I can't accept my lack in energy, then I cannot focus on how to raise up my interest levels on things in order to force myself raise my energy lvls. Otherwise it's like "φαύλος κύκλος" So my true identity is well hidden for the moment since in many moments, my life passes at normal human velocity/4 :P
Sky is the limit
Whis the rum gone?

Cuorion

« Reply #505 on: June 20, 2010, 10:33:06 PM »
Well, I took it a little more... superficially. It's true I haven't met you as "a semi-dead man without any energy or motivation left that is bored to do anything". You also do many things as long as I know you, which shows you can fight boredom. Last but not least, I personally think that a mortal sin can only be labeled when the individual seems unwilling or unable to fight it. So since you figth Sloth...

On the other hand, seeing you angry at least once was enough, thank you. :P

Sheremetev

« Reply #506 on: June 21, 2010, 06:48:02 PM »
What has happened on September 23, 2009 appart from having the most users online? Actually, what was the reason for this activity peak (just see  the statistics- there seems to be no pattern to explain it).

Cuorion

« Reply #507 on: June 21, 2010, 07:58:42 PM »
Hey Shikamaru, look what I found in Imperia Online forum!

:D :D :D :D :D

Offline Shikamaru

• Tier 1
  • Sky is the limit
    • View Profile
« Reply #508 on: June 21, 2010, 11:19:32 PM »
Hey Shikamaru, look what I found in Imperia Online forum!

:D :D :D :D :D
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Sky is the limit
Whis the rum gone?

Cuorion

« Reply #509 on: June 22, 2010, 04:09:45 AM »
What has happened on September 23, 2009 appart from having the most users online? Actually, what was the reason for this activity peak (just see  the statistics- there seems to be no pattern to explain it).

Rumors leaked that Crassus would join Imperial Hero in a couple of weeks. :D :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SXpnI52cLEc

Oh death...

Two minutes to Midnight is one of my favorite episodes :-[

The best part! Death talks to Dean.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q4_iMsxjq0Y
« Last Edit: June 22, 2010, 04:52:40 AM by Cuorion »