Author Topic: Spam Section  (Read 277472 times)

Cuorion

Re: Spam Section
« Reply #585 on: July 13, 2010, 04:37:37 AM »
Weeeeeee!!!
Καλοτάξιδο!!! (I don't know the exact phrase in english... *hihi*)

Sheremetev

« Reply #586 on: July 13, 2010, 09:20:27 AM »
Neither do I. *hihi*

Offline Shikamaru

• Tier 1
  • Sky is the limit
    • View Profile
« Reply #587 on: July 13, 2010, 12:19:15 PM »
Ty very much :D

But please enlighten me dear Cuorion cause I am a little confused... I asked Crassus today about your little problem and he was sure you could join us  :o ... DOUBLE-AGENT! ::)   ??? I have already bought some meat for 4 ppl in order to cook "Παστίτσιο" and "Σνίτσελ", pls dont make me throw some of it away  :P So to make a long story short, do you prefer to die terrified by my blade without any food inside your belly or die happy by my cook knife with your belly full? 
Sky is the limit
Whis the rum gone?

Crassus

« Reply #588 on: July 13, 2010, 12:39:21 PM »
Well if he will not come i will go there and i will start removing parts... making him a simple robot with the ability to paint car doors... Also i will record my self singing opera and i will play at his sound reception (I will not remove that part) in a loop for the eternity...

Question: What are our technology restrictions? I can bring 2 lap tops (and if are gonna go wild and a PC) and Game Boy (the first one remember '90s?...)... And up to 3 cell phones with bluetooth multiplayer games...
« Last Edit: July 13, 2010, 01:01:23 PM by Crassus »

Offline Shikamaru

• Tier 1
  • Sky is the limit
    • View Profile
« Reply #589 on: July 13, 2010, 03:29:56 PM »

Question: What are our technology restrictions? I can bring 2 lap tops (and if are gonna go wild and a PC) and Game Boy (the first one remember '90s?...)... And up to 3 cell phones with bluetooth multiplayer games...
How about a bathing suit? -.-"

Keep the spamming in balance :P

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1EyVRv7fHTk

Dont pay much attention to the video, just listen :)
« Last Edit: July 13, 2010, 03:37:21 PM by Shikamaru »
Sky is the limit
Whis the rum gone?

Crassus

« Reply #590 on: July 13, 2010, 04:15:39 PM »
So it's rehab...  8)

Don't know why but funny song...

Cuorion

« Reply #591 on: July 13, 2010, 04:20:53 PM »
Ty very much :D

But please enlighten me dear Cuorion cause I am a little confused... I asked Crassus today about your little problem and he was sure you could join us  :o ...

Well, that was the case when me and Crassus talked to the phone (Sunday). The next day (Monday - yesterday) I was informed it would be good to stay available in "a phonecall distance" in case those dudes come back. Then the day after that (Tuesday - today) I was informed that Tasos is quiting from work, that Eleni is in Thessaloniki because she didn't yet find an appartment in Peramos* and that I might even have to do double shifts for the next week or so... :'(

*Eleni was accomodated by a friend to his house until she could find an appartment of her own but his grandparents visited him for a couple of weeks. The appartment is rather small so Eleni had to return to her parents' home in Thessaloniki until she successes in finding one. But you know how it is with small appartments and summer in tourist zones... They prefer to keep it empty and rent it by-day to tourists than rent it full-season.

Crassus

« Reply #592 on: July 13, 2010, 04:27:47 PM »
First of all -karma...

Dude, you had all the time to be prepared... Quit from work i will hire you... You are a slave and you haven't realize it... It's summer and you can't have a week off? There are some laws about the how many days you should work... If you do not manage to do something i will call every day at the local tax office and at IKA and your boss will close his shop from the fines... >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

PS. You know i will...

Cuorion

« Reply #593 on: July 13, 2010, 05:26:52 PM »
Are you trying to make me even more frustrated? :(

Offline Shikamaru

• Tier 1
  • Sky is the limit
    • View Profile
« Reply #594 on: July 13, 2010, 06:07:05 PM »
i will call every day at the local tax office and at IKA and your boss will close his shop from the fines...
Nice idea :P

Other than that, you could always find at least 2-4 days maximum I think. You know, just for the ΣΚ. You'd be picked up from home and delivered back without any problems :D
PS. You know i will...
You know he will...
« Last Edit: July 13, 2010, 06:11:26 PM by Shikamaru »
Sky is the limit
Whis the rum gone?

Cuorion

« Reply #595 on: July 13, 2010, 06:14:29 PM »
Other than that, you could always find at least 2-4 days maximum I think. You know, just for the ΣΚ. You'd be picked up from home and delivered back without any problems

Hm... I only mentioned that to Erebos, didn't I...
There is a chance I can visit at weekend, only for a day or two. I was planing on coming by bus if I can get a day off.

But that can only happen if the boss finds a replacement for Tasos fast enough and Eleni returns from Thessaloniki in time.

P.S.: Shit happens. And however you plan things, you can't plan shit. No matter how much time you got. ???

Offline Shikamaru

• Tier 1
  • Sky is the limit
    • View Profile
« Reply #596 on: July 13, 2010, 07:48:36 PM »
But that can only happen if the boss finds a replacement for Tasos fast enough and Eleni returns from Thessaloniki in time.
I bet on alien invasion :P

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DQA1d0QQvf8
Sky is the limit
Whis the rum gone?

Judith

« Reply #597 on: July 13, 2010, 08:25:30 PM »
Weeeeeee!!!
Καλοτάξιδο!!! (I don't know the exact phrase in english... *hihi*)

Have a nice trip ? :P

Edit: Sup, guyz? Miss you *PINKGLASSES*
« Last Edit: July 13, 2010, 08:27:27 PM by Judith »

Crassus

« Reply #598 on: July 13, 2010, 09:32:14 PM »
You'd be picked up from home and delivered back without any problems

If it's the way i think it will be fan...Cuorion at a black medium size suitcase (not necessary entire body...) connected to the car with a rope and the suit case up to a skate board... at least at the start :D... Oups i let the devil inside me loose...

I wanted to say it will be great if you manage to come even for this sort period of time :D :D...

Have a nice trip ? :P

Edit: Sup, guyz? Miss you *PINKGLASSES*

Thanks Judith. And we miss you.... When i manage to find you online we will talk...  :)

Johnnie

« Reply #599 on: July 14, 2010, 01:03:58 PM »
If it's the way i think it will be fan...Cuorion at a black medium size suitcase (not necessary entire body...) connected to the car with a rope and the suit case up to a skate board... at least at the start Grin... Oups i let the devil inside me loose...

*hahaha* you're planning an amusing vacation!
I nobly envy you all  ;) but of course - να περάσατε πολύ ωραία!  *ok*