Author Topic: Spam Section  (Read 277647 times)

Offline Shikamaru

• Tier 1
  • Sky is the limit
    • View Profile
Re: Spam Section
« Reply #690 on: August 09, 2010, 10:24:37 PM »
Sky is the limit
Whis the rum gone?

Cuorion

« Reply #691 on: August 10, 2010, 05:11:22 AM »
How have you all beennn ?  *PINKGLASSES*

Too - much - work - need - free - time - for - life - sleep - Aion - etc *black_eye*

How're you?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k6pRq_Tg050

Really nice song!
Actually, I wanted to ask you... There's that song I've listened to on Imagine Radio... It's about 4-5 minutes long and there's a guy mostly talking than singing about how to leave his (?) life. I remember no lyrics though. ??? If I come across it again, I may manage to remember something. P.S.: It's at least a year old since I remember listening to it one more time last summer.
« Last Edit: August 10, 2010, 05:14:27 AM by Cuorion »

Offline Shikamaru

• Tier 1
  • Sky is the limit
    • View Profile
« Reply #692 on: August 10, 2010, 10:26:02 AM »
Really nice song!
Actually, I wanted to ask you... There's that song I've listened to on Imagine Radio... It's about 4-5 minutes long and there's a guy mostly talking than singing about how to leave his (?) life. I remember no lyrics though. ??? If I come across it again, I may manage to remember something. P.S.: It's at least a year old since I remember listening to it one more time last summer.
These are the lyrics for this song (just what my ear caught :) ) Sry I cant help you with this one, ask Arti, maybe he knows better...
Come and close the curtains
Cause all we need is caddlelight
You and me, and a bottle of wine
And Ill hold you tonight

Well we know, Im going away
And how I wish, I wish it werent so
So take this wine and drink with me
Lets delay (?) our misery

Chorus (x2)
Save tonight
and fight the break of dawn
come, tomorrow
tomorrow ill be gone

Theres a log on the fire
that it burns like me for you
tomorrow comes with one desire
take me away (dont understand the rest  ???, maybe- "oh thats true" or "oh the truth")

It aint easy to say goodbye
darling pls dont start to cry
Cause girl you know Ive got to go
Oh Lord, I wish it werent so

Chorus x2

(Guitar solo)

Tomorrow comes to take me away
I wish that I, that I could stay
Girl you know Ive got to go
Oh Lord, i wish it wasnt so

Chorus x4

Tomorrow illbe gone (x4)

Save tonight (x4)

Best lyrics of the world is from Johny Cah, both "Hurt" and ofc "Folsom prison blues" Live from Folsom Prison  :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ahHWROn8M0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4T7sU3A2m18

"Hello, Im Johny Cash"

I hear the rail train coming
Its rolling 'round the bend
And I 'avent seen no sunshine since, I dont know when
I'm stuck in Folsom prison, an' time keeps dragging on
But the train keeps on rolling
On down to San Antone

When I was just a baby,
My Mama told me, "Son,
Always be a good boy,
Don't ever play with guns"
But I shot that man in Reno
Just to watch him die
When I hear that whistle blowin,
I hang my head and cry.

(Nice guitar solo)

(He threw a bottle of water at the crowd of prisoners so a guard told him its forbidden and he stated) SUE ME!!!!

I bet theres rich folks eatin'
From a fancy dining car,
They're probably drinkin' coffee
And smokin' big cigars
Well I know I had it comin'
I know I can't be free
But those people keep on movin'
And that's what tortures me

Well, if they freed me from this prison
If that railroad train was mine
I bet I'd move out over a little
farther down the line
Far from Folsom Prison
That's where I want to stay
And I'd let that lonesome whistle
All my Blues away

After all, what I think is most difficult doing, is writing simple lyrics and Johny Cash was gifted in this...
« Last Edit: August 10, 2010, 10:54:30 AM by Shikamaru »
Sky is the limit
Whis the rum gone?

Offline Shikamaru

• Tier 1
  • Sky is the limit
    • View Profile
« Reply #693 on: August 11, 2010, 05:10:55 PM »
Sry for double huge-posting  :o

@Ademius
Since I havent seen you for a long time to talk to you, I made my decision m8
Fenris over 40 ap (NO weapon included)

made some searching about both and here are the statistics
                    Fenris                              AP
1)Evasion          599                              504
2)Ph. Def.        1128                              941
3)Magic Res.      597                              482
4)Conc.              59                                48
5)Ph. Atk            27                                20
6)Agility*             -                               162   *(Lets just say +Parry)
7)Flight speed     18%                             14%
8)Speed              22%                            22%
9)Atk Speed          6%                              7%
10)MAX HP         1698                             892
11)Magic Boost*   169                             45   *(magic boost enchants slightly "Promise of Wind" according to Aionsource.com Mechanics)
12)MAX MP         1529                              -
13)Ph. Crit.         60                                -
14)Flight Time     42                                  -

15)Manastones slots  20                           30 (you'll see why orange :P)
16)Pvp Def                -                           16.2% 

1, 2, 5, 11--->NOT taken under consideration
8, 9--->Almost equals

Comments: If you wanna go for 1600-1700 Magic Resist, 440 soft cap at Ph. Crit. and rest attack (Both our future motives) you should choose Fenris since, first of all, the stats (base +bonuses) are better especially in ph. crit. You could ofc enchant the remaining (10 slots to be +4 than fenris) slots with MR+12, BUT you know the percentage of a full success in a "6 slots item" especially in us...  Even if you succeed, the remaining slots are 20, just as Fenris and you would not have the slot capacity for the ph.crit. soft cap...

Now the most impotant thing: MONEY Expense/Influation!!!!

For full Ap lvl 40 you would need exactly 174 silver Medals... 174-44 (the s.medals you'd get till getting all the ap and money through Dredg and Sieges)=140
140x170000 (μεσος ορος τιμης)=23.800.000 Kinah (Preety reasonable) If you remove 5 mil. Kinah (the very open-minded-"everythings fine" aspect) from the inbox money from sieges and misc/pure money from Dredgion you would need 19.000.000 Kinah

For Fenris you would need 5 holy waters=5x3.800.000=19.000.000 (No weapon included again). Plus 4.000.000 for the quest item for the mail to see the invisible gathers, plus 100-120 bbbs x 140.000= 14.000.000-17.000.000 Kinah--->37-40 kk Kinah (WERE SCREWED M8 :P) Removing the misc/pure money from 2nd quest=1.500.000-2.000.000 and removing the 15 mil kinah from selling crafts (pots+scrolls+food) (18-21mil-3 mil to get to the expert rank 450=12-15.000.000) plus removing the misc from Elite drops for bbbs (3-5mil Kinah)
All in all: 40-2-15-5=18.000.000 And even if dont get that high influation, say get 17.000.000 Kinah instead of 22.000.000, from all this farming I bet youll get a rare item (godstone/recipe/white weapons from Brushtonin/Lannok/DP for Panda medals quest) and reduce the handicap (while farming for abyss gear doesnt give you this).

Last but not least: Pvp def.
I know its perfect for pvp and all, but comparing to the other stats, its better to save you aps for the jewels since you'll need exactly for a whole ring/earring/necklace/mage hat(+79 concetration)/belt (All 50's golden) exactly 1.383.400 Abyss points and 158 golden medals. And they all except the hat give you +% in pvp atk (we want an attacking oriented player dont we?) Plus a nice 50 weapon (not greater, the simple one) we need 614.800 abyss points and 62 golden medals.
For the 40 you need (as I said) 174 silver Medals and 1.210.400 Abyss points

Now for both Abyss points set plus jewel set (full pvp gear) you would need 3.208.600, 174 silver medals and 220 golden medals (pretty intriguing dont you think?)

To sum up things... WE ARE MORE THAN SURE SCREWED M8  :'( . I'm allready thinking of quitting. This post made me realising why ppl like Slashing or Valdorian keep on ganking/killing... It's not just that they need aps. THEY DONT HAVE A PERSONAL LIFE!!!!! (I'm willing of keeping one despite this Nyerking/Nerding post)

@The rest (Meaning Johhnie, Judith (Ladies first ^^), Crassus, Dark Erebos, Sheremetev): Sry for this not at all interesting post... Please bare with me :o
and accept my excuses with this song :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=auzfTPp4moA

Ill go kill myself now (by rolling my head so bad till it comes off :P )
Sky is the limit
Whis the rum gone?

Cuorion

« Reply #694 on: August 11, 2010, 06:30:40 PM »
Man, I played Lineage 2. That things you posted seem trivial. :D

Seriously now, yes, it's much to do. But that's kind of the curse of all MMOs. Best things are always rediculusly difficult to get.
In your example, fenris is easier to get than ap 40. Far easier. However, which of the two is better is just a matter of perspective.

You mentioned the following.

If you wanna go for 1600-1700 Magic Resist, 440 soft cap at Ph. Crit. and rest attack (Both our future motives)

I'm not sure that's exactly how I'd imagine the perfect Ademius (I use my char's name only because it's just my perspective on the matter).
Also let me note that what I'm posting is my ideal build, not something I'm likely to have in the near future.

This said, pvp-wise I'd go for a build of around 450 physical critical and the rest on magic resist, with nothing added on attack. I'd prefer a resistant-to-all chanter that would need 1 more attack to kill, rather than one that might have difficulties against assassin rune skills, silence arrows, fear, etc.

So, let me make a list of all useful and useful-but-not-that-much stats.

Useful
Physical Critical
Magic Resist
HP
Concentration

Useful-but-not-that-much
Flight Time
Attack Bonus

So, since we already accepted that pve gear is faster and easier to get than ap gear, I would go for the Fenris until I could lay my hands of the elite 40. Fenris also gives that sweet weapon so we can forget the 900k ap nightmare of the elite 50 for a while. With betoni combined on it, it's more than decent.

I'd also go for some PvE jewels too. The ideal set would be the following.

Dragon Flame Diamond Necklace
Earrings of Ascending
Earrings of Ascending
Noah's Tears
Noah's Tears

The Archon Centurion's Leather Belt is good to go all the way and SR's helm is the best choice around.

Let's see the stats we got now without manastones.

Physical Critical: 357
Magic Resist: 1413
HP: +3823
Concentration: 64
Flight Time: 99
Attack Bonus: +35

You will notice that Physical Critical is a bit low. But consider that there are 8 manastone slots on the weapon. That's +120, which brings it to 470. With Intensity on, it's 515. You mentioned correctly that Elite 40 offers 60 less critical than the Fenris's. That would bring it to 451, which can go to 501 with a Wild Ginseng Pickle (no need to eat it with fenris, since 551 is way over the softcap).

Now, even if we assume that you fully enchant fenris with magic resist, the total bonus of elite 40 is almost the same (total elite 40's magic resist with full manastones is 842 when total fenris's magic resist with full manastones is 837). That would take the base magic resist to 1653 base, or around 1900 at level 50, including the level bonuses. That's why I'd enchant fenris's with attack, so I can use it in PvE ap farming to get my hands on the elite 40.

Now with both physical critical and magic resist equalized, elite 40 still got 2 more major advantages. PvP defence and easy enchanting. You know about PvP defence. About 15% damage reduction against everything is something fenris's will never even dream of succeeding. Also, it's quite easy to enchant all elite 40 to +10, compared to fenris. You need about 200 million to do it on fenris, against 50 million (some say less) for elite 40. And with that you equalise your lower HP and even get around 150 critical chance resist.

Crassus

« Reply #695 on: August 11, 2010, 08:31:52 PM »
 *suicide* *suicide* *suicide*
You are burned to the bone :D

Judith

« Reply #696 on: August 11, 2010, 09:58:35 PM »
 :D

Offline Shikamaru

• Tier 1
  • Sky is the limit
    • View Profile
« Reply #697 on: August 11, 2010, 11:33:29 PM »
@Ademius
LOL I forgot about Ph.crit. resist and HP with Enchanting... You're right, then again I would prefer the 50's mages hat than Sr Mid. First of all I need 4 more runs to do it... Plus I feel much more safer with 100% healing :D I think best solution is to get Fenris and low pvp (just to get a descent pvp staff) and then wait for patch ad try full pvp scale with the minor advantage of Fenris ^^ But you know how I am. The harder I get pumped up, the more tense i get :P Second thought... A sorc with a exquisite stigma build (+2000 Mag. Accuracy)-->QQ anyway. But against a ranger, it would be like butter in the bread (english expression not greek, its stolen) Im also sure that the next pvp staff (55 equipment) would benefit chanters more. Were the underdogs after all... I think chanters and gladis are the most geared dependent characters in this game while clerics and rangers are the more op ones gear-independent, you have to aggree with this one ^^
P.S.Watched last Bleach Anime episode I assume. Damn, I like both these guys...

@Crassus Pls m8, dont do this. You are playing a specific mmoFPS, in a specific Server with specific ppl for many months. A disease remains a disease :P

@Judith copying you :evil4:  ::)
« Last Edit: August 11, 2010, 11:43:41 PM by Shikamaru »
Sky is the limit
Whis the rum gone?

Cuorion

« Reply #698 on: August 12, 2010, 02:15:37 AM »
Yeah, I agree about the item dependance. I also agree that certain sorcs can still land spells on us. But it's a great advantage against most of the rest.

I would prefer the 50's mages hat than Sr Mid

Well, I already started working on Necsium Chain Headdress... But it will cost me about 30 million in total. *hihi*

*suicide* *suicide* *suicide*
You are burned to the bone :D

...which means you may be needed for a future upgrade, so please don't commit suicide. >:D

Crassus

« Reply #699 on: August 12, 2010, 09:52:45 AM »
There is not. Trust me. :(

I'll tell you even worse. I've spent 50 euros on it, believing all the big game sites saying it's "the game that would drag Baldur's Gate 2 off its throne"... >:(

Yes, yes. It's the unspeakable Dragon Age: Origins.

P.S.:Try hitting "I feel lucky"... :o

We know that there are few RPGs the rest are games with nice graphics and the hero for some reason can gain levels.... And don't forget the Dragon Age: Origins is a game from EA... The company that destroys every game it publish...

Also at MMORPG there are the letters RP... But i don't see to much RP at the most MMORPG games... So why they simple be MMOG and leave the RPG to this:

(Rocket Propelled Grenade)

Sheremetev

« Reply #700 on: August 12, 2010, 11:44:13 AM »
Finally posts started getting shorter, with pictures and even monoemoticonic (don't search it in dictionaries).

Cuorion

« Reply #701 on: August 12, 2010, 03:21:25 PM »
Hey, my last huge post was monoemoticonic! ::)

I wouldn't opose the idea to rename MMORPGs into MMOGs. But for some reason this will never happen... ???

Sheremetev

« Reply #702 on: August 12, 2010, 04:22:51 PM »
Nope. Monoemoticonic goes only for posts which consist of one emoticon. Nothing else. See Judith, she has given us all a great example. Speaking of whom, *rose*.

And how can you know what monoemoticonic means, since I made that term up?

Cuorion

« Reply #703 on: August 12, 2010, 07:30:24 PM »
Advanced positronic brain.
Although, I mistakenly calculated mono-emoticon-ic posts to posts with only 1 emoticon, not posts with only 1 emoticon and nothing else at all... :(

Crassuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuus! Bug found!! 8)

Judith

« Reply #704 on: August 12, 2010, 07:38:32 PM »
Nope. Monoemoticonic goes only for posts which consist of one emoticon. Nothing else. See Judith, she has given us all a great example. Speaking of whom, *rose*.

And how can you know what monoemoticonic means, since I made that term up?

*PINKGLASSES*

Hey, my last huge post was monoemoticonic! ::)

I wouldn't opose the idea to rename MMORPGs into MMOGs. But for some reason this will never happen... ???
The funny thing here is that "mono" is a greek word which means "only" and it confused even you hihih..  *hihi*