Author Topic: Spam Section  (Read 277494 times)

Sheremetev

Re: Spam Section
« Reply #705 on: August 12, 2010, 08:38:43 PM »
I counted 6 hearts per cycle.

P.S: Hm, she knows the essense of spam better than all of us alltogether.
« Last Edit: August 12, 2010, 09:41:44 PM by Sheremetev »

Johnnie

« Reply #706 on: August 13, 2010, 04:23:17 PM »
weeeelllll, it's All Greek to me, guys!  *freak* *freak* *freak*   :D

Crassus

« Reply #707 on: August 13, 2010, 05:19:22 PM »
Yesterday i was again at the beach... and probably again at Tuesday... And today i am... well I slaughtered my lap top... Somehow yesterday I managed to broke both screen hinges leaving the screen complete loose at 180 degree brake dance.... So i download the service guide from HP (Thank you all mighty HP) and I killed my lap top... now i am waiting a Jewelry maker friend to fuse the 2 broken parts so i will be able to repair my beloved dinosaur... When it fixed i will post some pics... Just to warn the cyborgs about what may happen... :D

Sheremetev

« Reply #708 on: August 13, 2010, 05:33:30 PM »
Good luck getting it to work. And if something doesn't go according to plan, just remember:

Judith

« Reply #709 on: August 13, 2010, 10:51:33 PM »
I counted 6 hearts per cycle.

P.S: Hm, she knows the essense of spam better than all of us alltogether.

Oh, I do  *hihi*

Teaser.::)

Crassus

« Reply #710 on: August 15, 2010, 10:49:26 AM »
I had promised a pic from the slaughter...

As you can see the screen is ripped of the keyboard too... And we are able to see the WLAN card, the ram and some other parts... We also can see the crime tools at the right... And at the left we can see a traitor lap top showing directions and info on how to kill the first one.... Sadly the lap top survived the operation and not only repaired but upgraded too!!!

Sheremetev

« Reply #711 on: August 15, 2010, 11:31:45 AM »
Cuorion, don't look at the image above, if you have a weak CPU... heart I meant to say.

Slaughter is such a mild word... Your lap top looks as if the parts were salvaged from a barricade stormed by three waves of cuirassiers after a direct hit of a howitzer.

P.S: And might I ask what did you need the chessboard for?

Crassus

« Reply #712 on: August 15, 2010, 11:56:26 AM »
P.S: And might I ask what did you need the chessboard for?

Prepare to be surprised... Well this lap top is 6 years old... My old faithful, i never change it, lap top. The other at the right it's new with windows 7... and i am not using it!!! Back to the question. Due to it's age the fans are not working too good... and i have removed the battery (for some twisted reason hp placed one "foot" at the battery) this means my lap top is tri-pod... leaving the air vends too close to the desk... Thus i use this little chessboard as lift for the air vends for lower temperature...

I bet you couldn't guess it... But it's real...

P.S. The chessboard have the chess pieces inside :D

Nice suggestion from Cuorion yesterday at phone, "Buy and a screen (except the external dvd-r driver and Hard disk) and place them all at a suitcase with wheels so your lap top become portable again..."

Sheremetev

« Reply #713 on: August 15, 2010, 03:54:56 PM »
Wouldn't you get better results by using the four rooks (especially if they are wooden figures) to elevate the laptop? I use four small blocks of wood for the same reason.

Crassus

« Reply #714 on: August 15, 2010, 04:03:16 PM »
I elevate only the fan position located at the back... And sadly i have 3 chessboards, 2 of them are plastic (melt down temperatures during summer, thus not advised to use them...) and one is from glass... I have thought another solution... 2 large marble flat pieces in rotation... 1 at the fridge and one at lap top, absorbing some heat too! When it will become hot change positions...

Cuorion

« Reply #715 on: August 15, 2010, 06:08:57 PM »
Cuorion, don't look at the image above, if you have a weak CPU... heart I meant to say.

Don't worry, I can handle it. After all, I was looking far worse during my last hardware upgrade... :D

(And thank god I don't use any chessboards as parts replacers...)

Crassus

« Reply #716 on: August 15, 2010, 06:11:52 PM »
(And thank god I don't use any chessboards as parts replacers...)

I wouldn't be so sure if i were you...

Cuorion

« Reply #717 on: August 15, 2010, 06:13:23 PM »
 :o

(This monoemoticonic post was kindly brought to you by Cuorion.)

Johnnie

« Reply #718 on: August 16, 2010, 09:51:38 AM »
"Buy and a screen (except the external dvd-r driver and Hard disk) and place them all at a suitcase with wheels so your lap top become portable again..."
That is sooo smart and cheap hahaha  :D  :D  :D

And Crassus: your old pal seems so departed  :(
I you hope didn't cause him too much pain  *black_eye*
Get well soon ;)

Sheremetev

« Reply #719 on: August 16, 2010, 10:52:22 AM »
Speaking of smart solutions- have you ever watched Тутурутка? I remember one episode at the carmechanic's, when they bring a rusty red Wartburg and ask the mechanic how can it be fixed. And the answer was: "The best thing to do is take the front and rear car number plates off and put them on a new car." It doesn't sound pretty funny, but I laughed a lot when I watched it on TV.