Author Topic: Spam Section  (Read 277448 times)

Sheremetev

Re: Spam Section
« Reply #765 on: August 26, 2010, 04:04:44 PM »
This is like playing QIII on one of those crazy tuned up servers with the console opened... but with far bigger information overflow.

Crassus

« Reply #766 on: August 26, 2010, 04:20:36 PM »
Finally my Lap Top is at full operational mode again...
Now i am waiting the RAM to arrive and to install it...
 :D :D

Offline Shikamaru

• Tier 1
  • Sky is the limit
    • View Profile
« Reply #767 on: August 26, 2010, 04:27:20 PM »
Well, Ive got 6 chat sections in there.
1)All info in a box (usually not in use)
2)Info about LFG (looking for group)
3)Info about gathering/crafting/EXP gain and items gain
4)A chatroom containing Legion, group and whispering chit chat
5)A "dps meter" for my character only in order to evaluate my damage and see anything extra-ordinary( Like 3500 critical dmg from soul strike--->Almost half the life from an enemy mage)
6)An "Enemy radar" chatbox. Whenever an enemy pc casts a spell/skill, it is written down with red letters in order to alert me for any near hostile movements...

The big box is the katalogue of abyss points (pvp points) and I'm in 180th seat due to our 14 crowns given to us as a gift :P

Finally my Lap Top is at full operational mode again...
Now i am waiting the RAM to arrive and to install it...
 :D :D
Grats!!!!! :D
« Last Edit: August 26, 2010, 04:29:44 PM by Shikamaru »
Sky is the limit
Whis the rum gone?

Judith

« Reply #768 on: August 26, 2010, 06:35:36 PM »

Cuorion

« Reply #769 on: August 26, 2010, 07:14:35 PM »

Congrats! Put that weapon in good use now. :)

P.S.1: I got my shiny thingie too yesterday... ;)

P.S.2: Oh dude, your screen reminds me of EVE Online... Mine is sooooo empty compared to yours.

And that's on at least 1 scale lower resolution than you. :P
(Lower chat window = all chat channels, higher chat window = system messages like damage, drops, XP, etc, there's also 1 more chat window over the system one with the "Enemy Radar" but it's no bigger than 5 lines.)
« Last Edit: August 26, 2010, 07:28:13 PM by Cuorion »

Sheremetev

« Reply #770 on: August 26, 2010, 07:37:38 PM »

You mean assaulting strangers with an ancient weapon of doom and despair like his lap top? It is totally BM style.

Offline DarkErebos

• Tier 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #771 on: August 26, 2010, 08:41:51 PM »
a B.F. Sword would be better...or B.F. any weapon...

Offline Shikamaru

• Tier 1
  • Sky is the limit
    • View Profile
« Reply #772 on: August 27, 2010, 12:14:10 AM »
Oh damn >_<
  ::)

P.S.2: Oh dude, your screen reminds me of EVE Online... Mine is sooooo empty compared to yours.

(Lower chat window = all chat channels, higher chat window = system messages like damage, drops, XP, etc, there's also 1 more chat window over the system one with the "Enemy Radar" but it's no bigger than 5 lines.)
Well first of all as a secondary healer, I like to watch my group status near the centre of the screen (plus too many hotkeys so I heal/buff ppl by clicking cause I cant find any suitable keys for selecting a member). I also like keeping every sector different cause otherwise Im getting lost and confused spending too much time trying to identify a single line out of 20 or 25 while new ones being added like every 1, 2, 5 or 10 seconds... The boxes don't get in the way while in action so...

P.S.1: I got my shiny thingie too yesterday... ;)

YAY!!!!! Congratulations m8 :) 1/5 completed :P

Thank you very much :) I will :D
Try this link for your score: http://aetheris.org/forum/aion-score/
With this weapon, my score climbed 1600 upper than previous... I disassembled Betoni (lvl 69 stone, bliah)

You mean assaulting strangers with an ancient weapon of doom and despair like his lap top? It is totally BM style.
Hm, never thought of that... But I could only think of only two persons in this section that have the power and the will to do that, and neither of them is me :P

a B.F. Sword would be better...or B.F. any weapon...
See Sheremetev? I dont even know what the heck means B.F. I begin think this forum is far too complex and intelligent for me...

What does B.F. mean anyway?
« Last Edit: August 27, 2010, 12:34:10 AM by Shikamaru »
Sky is the limit
Whis the rum gone?

Cuorion

« Reply #773 on: August 27, 2010, 10:30:15 AM »
Originally coming from Quake, the B.F. weapon tends to be the most badass of the weapons found in the game it exists and it means Big Fu***ng. :D

I'm on from my mobile right now, I'll check that link on a PC.
« Last Edit: August 27, 2010, 06:49:18 PM by Cuorion »

Cuorion

« Reply #774 on: August 27, 2010, 06:04:41 PM »
I'm on from my mobile right now, I'll check that link on a P.C..

My current scores are 68634 (PvP score: 68998, PvE score: 68270), dunno what they exactly mean though... ???

Crassus

« Reply #775 on: August 27, 2010, 06:21:15 PM »
And New RAM Arrived!!! graphic card memory doubled... Thanks to the accident now my old lap top have another 2 years of miserable painful life!  :D

Cuorion

« Reply #776 on: August 27, 2010, 06:48:19 PM »
I pity the poor machine... I'm sure it would desire to retire after spending so much time with you. :P

Offline DarkErebos

• Tier 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #777 on: August 27, 2010, 10:02:20 PM »
And New RAM Arrived!!! graphic card memory doubled... Thanks to the accident now my old lap top have another 2 years of miserable painful life!  :D

Paint it blue...and toss it to the see...

Crassus

« Reply #778 on: August 27, 2010, 11:34:01 PM »
Paint it blue...and toss it to the see...

NEVER....Until my plastic parts of my lap top decompose i will be using it... :D

Offline Shikamaru

• Tier 1
  • Sky is the limit
    • View Profile
« Reply #779 on: August 28, 2010, 11:22:29 AM »
My current scores are 68634 (PvP score: 68998, PvE score: 68270), dunno what they exactly mean though... ???
Mine is: Overall--->70255 PVP-->70742 pve-->69768
This was a concept in order for groups to find good geared players. E.g. if you were looking for a cleric, instead of spamming "LF gg Cleric", you would just spam the points pool, "Cleric over 72.000 points" It is used a lot in some US servers from what Ive heard...
Sky is the limit
Whis the rum gone?