Author Topic: Spam Section  (Read 277486 times)

Cuorion

Re: Spam Section
« Reply #855 on: October 02, 2010, 08:27:01 PM »
P.S.1) My russian got improved  :-[
P.S.2) Dont forget to call me :)

P.S.1: That's really really good. *hihi*
P.S.2: Of course I won't forget! It was not only Aion our common interest! (We also have League of Legends! :D )
P.S.3: I already talked to Hraklis. He told me it was good to meet you and he wishes the best. He also wondered why you didn't login to tell them goodbye yourself. I couldn't answer that... ???

Crassus

« Reply #856 on: October 03, 2010, 11:28:17 AM »
Another one bites the dust!
Finally another one choose life!!!
Bad Aion, Bad Aion!

Cuorion

« Reply #857 on: October 03, 2010, 07:06:17 PM »

Offline Shikamaru

• Tier 1
  • Sky is the limit
    • View Profile
Sky is the limit
Whis the rum gone?

Johnnie

« Reply #859 on: October 04, 2010, 05:44:43 PM »
Two extra lives  hahahahahahahahah  *hahaha* *SARCASTIC*

Crassus

« Reply #860 on: October 07, 2010, 12:32:09 PM »
« Last Edit: October 07, 2010, 12:34:08 PM by Crassus »

Crassus

« Reply #861 on: October 07, 2010, 03:03:11 PM »
http://www.escapistmagazine.com/news/view/102566-Hearts-of-Iron-II-Becomes-Teaching-Tool

Finally someone realized both the greatness of this game and the good they can do good games to education...
I believe the Cuorion's email to the Greek Education Ministry many years ago, have finally listened across the Atlantic but not here :(
Why not our children learn about Greek revolution using and the 1821 game (from Greek developers) or about Persian wars using Total War:Rome etc ?
This way they will not only learn pure (& "cold" sometimes) facts, but also they will learn co-op, management and many other things...

Why Gmen (not many Half-Life mystery guys the other one...) to be so stiff...

Trivia: The Greek word τζιμάνι (gemani) means a really good person, and comes from the world G-man used from the USA citizens for their government officials. The word came to Greece with the first immigrants returning from the USA. Back then the USA gov had help the Greek immigrants and the had G-men in great appreciation... If only they new what the G-men are doing today... and the govs too...
« Last Edit: October 07, 2010, 03:09:27 PM by Crassus »

Sheremetev

« Reply #862 on: October 07, 2010, 03:43:56 PM »
Well, I wonder if that comes realized, how will you convince a child that Leonidhas had no access to B-2 bombers and didn´t call in a nuke strike on the persian sub-orbital fleet.

Offline Shikamaru

• Tier 1
  • Sky is the limit
    • View Profile
« Reply #863 on: October 07, 2010, 04:43:10 PM »
This way they will not only learn pure (& "cold" sometimes) facts, but also they will learn co-op, management and many other things...
Do you really think kids learn about cold facts through history education?  *hahaha* They wont learn rea history for the next 200 years, even enternally...
E.g. Greek are the only ppl that believe and state that there was no slavian minority in our North teritor durinf the Makedonian fight or the Balkanic Wars...
Another example: 40% of greek students dunno what were celebrating on March 25th or October 28th
Last and most irritating example: 80% of greeks dont know that while their ancestors were fighting for their independence from 1820 (battle at Iasio-Moldoblaxia (today Romania)) -1828 (Independence of Greek nation accirding to the Moscow and London pacts), they managed to declare 2 Civil wars between themselves (1824 and 1826) inside the hostile Ottoman nation ground and all these for the 2 english loans given to greeks in order to purchase war supplies...
Oh, last but not least, does anyone know that Greece was the only country during german occupation that manged to establish secret elections in 10th of March 1944 in order to elect a greek government known as Π.Ε.Ε.Α. when the country would be free? Ah, but yes, nooones talks about it cause 90% of greek ppl voted for EAM which was a communist oriented party, and that aint so good for our fellows english friends who wanted to recover the old government of governor Εμμανουήλ Τσουδερού and King Γεωργίου Β'. FYI that is a sarcasm (stolen from Sheldon). And that's why my native or no-native friends Greece had been driven into another Civil war which lasted for 4 and a half years and costed ourselves 70.000 dead soldiers and over 50.000 innocent civilians. But of course, who cares? Long Live Great Britain and U.S.S.R!!!!

On others, I had a car accident. Im lucky Im still alive or able to post this reply :D so I am very happy about my life, but not so happy about my car :P (5.000 Euros damage XD)
Sky is the limit
Whis the rum gone?

Crassus

« Reply #864 on: October 07, 2010, 05:40:15 PM »
 :o :o :o :o
Omg... This car was new...
But since you are Ok...

As for the text you post, I totally agree with you... Even our teachers are not know some of those facts... Not to long ago I asked a teacher to tell me 3 neutral European countries during the WW2... She couldn't and at the history book she teaches there are WW2 lessons...

Not to mention that those books have mistakes too!
Recently I look at an sixth grade elementary school geography and there was referred with clear bold letters:
The Continents are 5:
Europe
Asia
Australia
America
Africa...

And I am asking where is the continental separation of North and South America? Where is Antarctica? Where are we going?
The rest of the world learn about 7 continents... Greek students learn 5!

Something is going really wrong...

Sheremetev

« Reply #865 on: October 09, 2010, 06:00:33 PM »
Hi!

Cuorion

« Reply #866 on: October 09, 2010, 06:01:25 PM »
Yo! *BYE*

Well, I wonder if that comes realized, how will you convince a child that Leonidhas had no access to B-2 bombers and didn´t call in a nuke strike on the persian sub-orbital fleet.

Are we sure this didn't happer? :o
I mean, look at Thermopylae right now... It's a freakin' valley! It used to be narrow...
« Last Edit: October 09, 2010, 06:03:44 PM by Cuorion »

Sheremetev

« Reply #867 on: October 09, 2010, 06:40:28 PM »
Thermopylae... man, I knew they must have gone nuclear ot the persians! *hihi*

Crassus

« Reply #868 on: October 09, 2010, 06:57:28 PM »
There was no nuclear hit!
They simply live a pizza box at the ground and then Leonidas and his 300 left as far as they could... Then when the Persians came one of them really hungry opened the box and the entire place was traveled back to the time around the 1500 B.C. when the last T-Rex ate them coz he thought they were the pizza boys and he was waiting that pizza from the day the Santorini's volcano erupted at 5000000 B.C. destroying the alien nation who teach the Egyptians how to build pyramids and prepare their dead in a way to scare Abbott and Costello...

Sheremetev

« Reply #869 on: October 09, 2010, 10:31:22 PM »
Hey, hey, hey... The funny thing is this story (well, pizza & time travel part) reminded me of something I read this summer. The whole story actually was about some people, who were delivering Pizza... through time. And it was a very nice fantazy story with a good sence of humour. I wonder if you have read it too (there was one part of it about Lady Borgia always adding a special spice to do pizzas *hihi*).