Author Topic: Spam Section  (Read 277443 times)

Crassus

Re: Spam Section
« Reply #900 on: November 03, 2010, 01:34:56 PM »
It can't be true!!!

Judith

« Reply #901 on: November 03, 2010, 03:36:24 PM »
Missed this one: http://forum.imperialhero.org/int/index.php?action=profile;u=20948  :D
I believe we are here... for the moment at least... The question is where are you! and more important how are you?

P.S. at the moment you post, I was shopping things I will need the next nine months...
Are we expecting a baby?:O

I am alright :) Things getting better.. Now I will be on more often so I'll be keeping an eye on you all  :evil4:

Crassus

« Reply #902 on: November 03, 2010, 09:20:00 PM »
Now you will be online more, I will be less.... Almost none...

Are we expecting a baby?:O

No, thank god, no!
I will be at the glorious Greek army for the nine months... Doing my service to my country.

P.S. I hope this didn't sound to patriotic  :D

Cuorion

« Reply #903 on: November 03, 2010, 10:03:45 PM »
Keep the Glorious Greek Army's bathrooms clean, while you're at it. :D :D :D

Judiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiith!!!!!!!! Where have you been all this time?! I hope you're doing fine up there!

Are we expecting a baby?

:hmmm: Just imagine World if Crassus had an heir...  :head_hurts_kr:

Sheremetev

« Reply #904 on: November 04, 2010, 07:32:15 AM »
Watchful and missed. Hi!

Crassus

« Reply #905 on: November 04, 2010, 10:24:41 AM »
:hmmm: Just imagine World if Crassus had an heir...  :head_hurts_kr:

Don't try too hard... This day will come... Someday...
And then I will rule for 1000 years  >:D >:D >:D

Johnnie

« Reply #906 on: November 04, 2010, 01:27:44 PM »
This day will come... Someday...
And then I will rule for 1000 years 

:D ...at least 1000! Nice plan!  :D

Crassus

« Reply #907 on: November 04, 2010, 03:05:34 PM »
No, no.... exactly 1000 years... After me it will be another 1000 years for Crassus Junior, then perhaps me again... we will see :D

Sheremetev

« Reply #908 on: November 04, 2010, 10:59:09 PM »
Year 2048, all the people are oppre... wisely ruled by August Crassus Julius Septemberus Decembrius VIII, sitting in his castle Monoemoticon. Only several freedom-fighters  spark off rebellions here and there, but they usually get banned for flaming. And flaming is not allowed in the Empire. Only spam and off-topic, but mostly spam.

P.S: Um, 12?
« Last Edit: November 04, 2010, 11:00:46 PM by Sheremetev »

Crassus

« Reply #909 on: November 05, 2010, 12:09:11 AM »
11.... Days... This countdown is weird... Usually the conscripts count the days they have left to serve... Not the opposite...

And your description reminded me the Skynet... Perhaps in future I will send back in time Cuorion to kill the mothers of those they are fighting me...
So beware of your future choices... But if you live now perhaps you joined forces with me... Or simply you won (nah... you joined forces (even by force)).

August Crassus Julius Septemberus Decembrius VIII

Actually is Manius Gavius Crassus, my entire nickname...

Cuorion

« Reply #910 on: November 05, 2010, 08:42:21 AM »
Actually is Manius Gavius Crassus, my entire nickname...

Yeah, but you will change it in the future, so that future revolutionist won't be able to track your history and come back in time to kill you (or your lovely still-under-development cyborg)...

Cuorion

« Reply #911 on: November 06, 2010, 03:36:24 AM »
Today I found out (the hard way) why they say that the thumb is the main reason of our civilization.

I had an "accident" yesterday. One computer fell on the side of my right thumb, practically hitting me only at the spot where the finger and the nail form a corner.

Although the insolent computer probably suffered more damage than me, my nail kind of got unstuck off the finger on that spot. At that time, I didn't feel anything since the wound was still fresh. Today since I woke up, my thumb is swollen and hurts like crazy when any force greater than... half newton (or 50 gramms) is applied on it.

Common everyday activities I find difficult to complete:

Drink water
Use a pen
Unlock a door
Use my mobile phone (it's slide-up)
Type fast (need to hit space with left hand now...)
(Un)plug anything
Ban bots (ok ok, this is just an excuse, I admit!)

Thumb - Brain: 1 - 0

Crassus

« Reply #912 on: November 06, 2010, 02:23:59 PM »
Tip:
Your creator for some reason gave you two hands... so you have two thumbs...

Thumb - Brain: 1 - 1

:D :D

Sheremetev

« Reply #913 on: November 07, 2010, 12:02:28 AM »
Isn't Hardware - Software more accurate?

P.S: I sence there is a plot against the top spammers. Crassus is drafted, Cuorion suffered an accident (ya sure it was accidentaly?)... Not that I am worried for myself...

We, Nuclear Lobby guys, have a really good security.

Cuorion

« Reply #914 on: November 07, 2010, 06:45:05 PM »
Perhaps in future I will send back in time Cuorion to kill the mothers of those they are fighting me...

So that's why I couldn't replace my thumb myself...

If my future self would be sent back to the present to kill the future revolutionaries' moms, there is a chance that he would fail if the future revolutionaries found out and also sent one of their own to kill my future self. If that happenen, the present people that would become the founders of the future revolutionaries would get my future self's technology on their hands and they would be able in the future to hack me, so they could send my future's future self to stop my future self's more advanced model to complete the job my future self could not complete.  So, if Crassus installed a security module on my present self that would need some kind of authentication by him to unlock my data, it would be safe. Crassus though doesn't seem to have missed the detail that someone (including my present, future or future's future selves) might find and remove the hardware part that includes the security module, so he also installed an additional security module that would make me decline and hardware update, replacement and/or removal without his presence and written authorization. This security modules also seem to protect the "I Love my Master" module to make sure I would never join the future revolutionaries on my own will.

EDIT:

Isn't Hardware - Software more accurate?

Look at the photo. It's a USB thumb. :)
« Last Edit: November 08, 2010, 05:13:32 AM by Cuorion »