Author Topic: About Send Diamond & Send Gold options  (Read 3840 times)

Offline newcomer

• Tier 3
    • View Profile
About Send Diamond & Send Gold options
« on: October 18, 2009, 10:57:44 AM »
I read this topic http://forum.imperialhero.org/int/index.php?topic=3210.msg0;boardseen#new, but see in Statistics menu only Send Diamond option. What happened with Send Gold one?
..ave Europa nostra vera Patria...

Dominia - The Prophecy

Offline Charon

• Tier 3
    • View Profile
Re: About Send Diamond & Send Gold options
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2009, 11:09:19 AM »
Yeah, it seems noone knows it yet, except the IH crew of course. Perhaps they think such move will increase the demand for diamonds...
But IMO this will not. People will buy diamonds, transfer them to another account and sell them there. So the situation will be the same

Offline newcomer

• Tier 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2009, 11:22:01 AM »
Yeah, it seems noone knows it yet, except the IH crew of course. Perhaps they think such move will increase the demand for diamonds...
But IMO this will not. People will buy diamonds, transfer them to another account and sell them there. So the situation will be the same

I saw the Send Gold option friday evening and even tried it - sent some gold to members of our giuld -just to check it out, to see how it works. It worked, but as I mentioned above I dont see it now. Send Diamond option is still active btw.

Dominia - The Prophecy

chegewara

« Reply #3 on: October 18, 2009, 04:04:37 PM »
there can be 2 reasons why sending gold is no longer possible. first cause there was some bug and till monday it is blocked. second, this option is blocked cause this option is not good for game balance.

when 'danger' provinces will start and will be possible to take some gold from other hero we need to put gold to vault and pay for that. but when we have option to send gold to other players we dont need to use vault, just send gold to guild member. i really think this option should be disabled

Offline 50rin

• Tier 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 18, 2009, 04:27:06 PM »
Then it should be a tax. You send gold to a guildmate, but he will only get 98% of the sum.

chegewara

« Reply #5 on: October 18, 2009, 04:42:50 PM »
Then it should be a tax. You send gold to a guildmate, but he will only get 98% of the sum.

- If the character is defeated during the digging, the system will calculate how much should be dug during the elapsed time and will give it to the winner, as well as 10% of the gold the defeated player is carrying.

you see, its difference between 2% and 10%. and you can now send gold with small tax by auction house.
you want have possibilities to take gold from other players in battle but you want to close this option by sending gold between accounts. i understand this option is very useful and we can speak about sugestions how to implement both game features

Offline 50rin

• Tier 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 18, 2009, 04:48:12 PM »
In the auction house you lose 2%, then another 5%. Plus, it's a complicated process, comparing to just sending the gold.
In the money transfer, you surely lose 2% (maybe 3% then, if it seems to small).
In the dangerous provinces, you only risk losing 10%.
So, it's either you send it to someone else for a certain 2-3% tax, either you risk it and lose 10%. You might not lose.

chegewara

« Reply #7 on: October 18, 2009, 04:59:49 PM »
my proposition is to tax send gold as same as vault.

Offline 50rin

• Tier 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 18, 2009, 05:57:04 PM »
Take into consideration that you get taxed twice: once when you send the gold (2-3%), and another time when the one who you sent it to sends it back.
Does the vault have a weekly interrest or you pay only when depositing?

Offline 50rin

• Tier 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 19, 2009, 07:16:44 PM »
A new suggestion, after seeing the tax for the "Send gold" function. The percent it seems a little too high. In an auction house, you would lose only 2+5%. The send money function doesn't have any advantage right now, only that it can be made instantly.

But if I'm gonna send a large sum, I'll always consider using the auction house for the money transfer. (7% instead of 10).

Offline Charon

• Tier 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 19, 2009, 08:09:54 PM »
Very true. I personally wouldn't consider either - even 7% is too high if you're going to commit transactions often.

Offline newcomer

• Tier 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 20, 2009, 07:08:30 AM »
A new suggestion, after seeing the tax for the "Send gold" function. The percent it seems a little too high. In an auction house, you would lose only 2+5%. The send money function doesn't have any advantage right now, only that it can be made instantly.

But if I'm gonna send a large sum, I'll always consider using the auction house for the money transfer. (7% instead of 10).

Good point. Taxes for "Send gold" option and Auction gold "transfer" must be equal. Eather 7% or 10 % both.

Dominia - The Prophecy

Offline deyana

• Tier 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 24, 2009, 11:12:45 AM »
but level 1-4 not have auction ....

Offline Charon

• Tier 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 24, 2009, 03:42:03 PM »
Level 1-4 do not really need lots of money, Tier 1 can be finished in the normal lvl6 equipment easily