Author Topic: some questions regarding the new gameplay  (Read 13051 times)

Offline thomason

• Tier 3
    • View Profile
some questions regarding the new gameplay
« on: October 20, 2009, 12:42:26 PM »
- How we will now, that the province is dangerous at the moment?
- Will it be possible that someone will attack us when we will be in the village/town?
- What about attacking someone who is going back from the mission with not full vitality/spirit? This hero would be a easy prey for the other players
- the 1% tax of gold in the bank will be per day? So for example if someone has about 1million he will loose at the first day 10,000 of gold?
- if the monsters in dangerous provinces will be stronger, this will include the monsters from tier 4, that are already stronger thanks to the bosses?

Offline Charon

• Tier 3
    • View Profile
Re: some questions regarding the new gameplay
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2009, 12:51:54 PM »
I'll add couple more:
- Strength requirements change is drastic. Will there be a free 1 time option to rearrange the stats? I doubt many players have suffucient strength to wear the armor after the change
- Will old armor stay the same or will it also require certain strength to wear? May hap that all mystics and rangers will be naked tomorrow since almost none has sufficient strength  *hihi*

Edit: I saw the latest news from Otton - my 1st question is answered. We will be able to rearrange the skills. Thanks for that :)
« Last Edit: October 20, 2009, 12:58:45 PM by Charon »

chegewara

« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2009, 01:00:54 PM »
1) when you chose option travel to province you will be noticed you go to danger province
2) hero in town is safe
3) hero in travel cant be attacked
4) 1% tax is payed only once, in moment deposit to vault
5) yes. all tiers monster will be stronger in danger provinces

6) in news you can read that attribute points will be reseted for heroes lvl 15 and higher
7) this requirements will be for all armours, old and new

Offline thomason

• Tier 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2009, 01:06:59 PM »
thx chege for the information

Offline Charon

• Tier 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 20, 2009, 09:57:16 PM »
1 more question
What will happen to the money people have deposited in the bank currently? Will the percentage be taken automatically or only after I take them back and put into the vault next time?

Crassus

« Reply #5 on: October 20, 2009, 10:18:55 PM »
One more: The defender hero will have to pay his mercs or they will join the battle for free?

Offline Xaoc

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 20, 2009, 11:33:42 PM »
Free. The attacker pays as usual.

Offline radooo

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 21, 2009, 01:45:14 AM »
I have one question. The strength from our current armors count? Or do I have to have 100 points in strength before equipping any item?

Oton

« Reply #8 on: October 21, 2009, 09:41:42 AM »
I have one question. The strength from our current armors count? Or do I have to have 100 points in strength before equipping any item?
You don't have to have base 100 attribute points of Strength in order to equip items.
The strength coming from already equipped items counts.
So, you can boost the Strength with items.

Offline Charon

• Tier 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 21, 2009, 10:13:19 AM »
It makes me recall another game... In order to wear a set of armor without wasting points into strength I had to keep an extra crappy item with a strength bonus in the inventory.
Simplified the idea was like this - I had to put on crappy item that gave a good strength bonus, then I was able to equip my Armor (it gave the strength bonus as well but only after it was on me). Now I could remove the crappy item to the inventory and wear something better. Was a pain to repeat the dressing ritulal if I had to get undressed for some reason *hihi*

Crassus

« Reply #10 on: October 21, 2009, 11:08:16 AM »
1) when you chose option travel to province you will be noticed you go to danger province

What about if you are already at this province when you had travel it was not dangerous and become later? it will be a system pm or something?

Offline newcomer

• Tier 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 21, 2009, 11:12:50 AM »
It makes me recall another game... In order to wear a set of armor without wasting points into strength I had to keep an extra crappy item with a strength bonus in the inventory.
Simplified the idea was like this - I had to put on crappy item that gave a good strength bonus, then I was able to equip my Armor (it gave the strength bonus as well but only after it was on me). Now I could remove the crappy item to the inventory and wear something better. Was a pain to repeat the dressing ritulal if I had to get undressed for some reason *hihi*

... and if some mob curses you with weakness, you'll be naked in the middle of the battle  :D. Having minimum strength is dangerous. You must pick your opponents very carefully. Also if you fight with dark mystic /challenge/ with skill weakness consider yourself dead.
..ave Europa nostra vera Patria...

Dominia - The Prophecy

Offline Charon

• Tier 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 21, 2009, 11:19:01 AM »
Yeah, shit happens  :D But I doubt this will be implemented. Most probably armor will not drop during the battle. We should test it out  :D

Offline newcomer

• Tier 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 21, 2009, 11:21:58 AM »
Yeah, shit happens  :D But I doubt this will be implemented. Most probably armor will not drop during the battle. We should test it out  :D

Oton wrote, that it will drop. So we have confirmation. This feature will make dark mystics surely very dangerous opponents.

Dominia - The Prophecy

Offline newcomer

• Tier 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 21, 2009, 12:21:14 PM »
Here it is Charon. Hope it helps.

Да, екипировката, която не покрива изискванията за сила по време на битката, ще пада по време на битката.
Мистикът на мрака с проклятие Слабост става една много основна фигура в играта по време на бой.
Както и хуманоидът, който притежава това умение, между другото.

Rouph translation:
Yes, the equipment, which doesn't meet strength requirements, will drop during the battle. The Dark Mystic with skill Weakness will be a very main figure /hero/ in the game during a fight. As well as a humanoid with such skill by the way.

Dominia - The Prophecy