Author Topic: some questions regarding the new gameplay  (Read 13014 times)

chegewara

Re: some questions regarding the new gameplay
« Reply #15 on: October 21, 2009, 12:44:12 PM »

Rouph translation:
Yes, the equipment, which doesn't meet strength requirements, will drop during the battle. The Dark Mystic with skill Weakness will be a very main figure /hero/ in the game during a fight. As well as a humanoid with such skill by the way.

its cause weakness decrease heroes strength. like i understand either the same will be with roar skill when we fight with lions and tigers

Offline Charon

• Tier 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 21, 2009, 12:48:50 PM »
Good that I chose a dark mystic path than  ;)

Offline thomason

• Tier 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 21, 2009, 05:01:31 PM »
does somebody know when the redistribution of atribute points will be implemented?
At the moment we have changes, but not all...

Offline skrga

• Tier 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 21, 2009, 05:24:20 PM »
question:
i am on tier 4, there is no story line? will u make story soon?

did u weaken mobs on some normal difficulty? :D

one thing more, mercenery also needs strength, and i can only sell items from him on npc shop, what about that? preety much gold is wasted right now, how can i be refunded?
« Last Edit: October 21, 2009, 05:32:25 PM by skrga »

Offline Nautrax

• Tier 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 21, 2009, 05:35:21 PM »
i have one interested question...

Warriors gain 1.5 pts per 1pts in strength and every 10str pts a +1% in dmg.. and i think every 10str reduce the block of the opponent by 1.. all this bonuses will be changed? Coz all the other classes are FORCED to waste in an attribute they don't have bonus for..and warrios will be mostly benefit by this...

btw, the idea of loosing clothes during battle sucks! more need of wasting points on a skill you don't use in battle "just in case"

Offline Nautrax

• Tier 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 21, 2009, 05:45:32 PM »
i have one interested question...

Warriors gain 1.5 pts per 1pts in strength and every 10str pts a +1% in dmg.. and i think every 10str reduce the block of the opponent by 1.. all this bonuses will be changed? Coz all the other classes are FORCED to waste in an attribute they don't have bonus for..and warrios will be mostly benefit by this...

btw, the idea of loosing clothes during battle sucks! more need of wasting points on a skill you don't use in battle "just in case"

And i have another question... Do mercs need also to fill this strenght to carry armors?... coz mostly are random balanced and wont reach eaven the light ones exept guesss who... warriors...
They must be out of this requierements or the 90% of the mercs will be ussless.

Offline Charon

• Tier 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 21, 2009, 05:50:15 PM »
Alternatively - each merc must obey the rules and must have giveen Strength for his/her Tier to be able to wear his class armor. I think their skillpoints should be reset now.

Strength - to make the points spent in this skill more valuable I propose to increase the damage bonus strength gives. Say to at least 2%-2.5%, maybe even more per 10 points of strength...

Offline Falw

• Tier 2
    • View Profile
some questions regarding the new gameplay
« Reply #22 on: October 21, 2009, 07:43:13 PM »
Premettendo che il mio Inglise fa schifo cercherò di esprimermi in modo da spiegare il mio problema.

The level of my English is very very Low, but i try to explain my problem and the problem of my guild.

Hi,
i'm Falw (Leader of "Magnakarta" fisrt italian Guild in this Beta server), me and mine company we have
some "little" problems:

- We don't have in our "template" the ability Captain Mercenary (in italiano è : Capitano Mercenario)
- I can't fighting versus Monsters or Human of "Order" low than me (mi auguro che mi abbiate capito)
Example: I am Order 4 but i can't fighting versus MOB of Order 3.

- Now in this moment i don't understand where is the Dangerous Continent, Where is ?
(Andò stà, detto alla romana ?)

- In conclusion (Spaghetti-english form :) ), i think is good to All Player of this game, we have to possiblity
to restart (redistribuire in italiano), ability secondary and primary.

I understand this game is in Beta form, but pig-de fonseca (voelvo dire porca ciabatta), but we help you to
construct this game, but you help US to play and try many "template".

Italian languages:
Insomma lo fanno anche su wolrd of Warcraft quando escono le nuova abilità porca miseria.
Ho seriamente paura che se tutto rimane così, molta gente mollerà il gioco.

Falw (Leader Magnakarta) HELP   :'(

Offline thomason

• Tier 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 21, 2009, 07:50:50 PM »
The game should be blocked until each of the changes are provided...
At the moment:
- you cant redistribute skill and ability points (and this is necessary with the changes)
- You cant were equipment when the skill arent reached - You cant change one item to other (with higher strenght skill) in order to meet the new requirements
- the problem with merc...in previous posts everything is about this

Offline Falw

• Tier 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 21, 2009, 08:06:21 PM »
I don't have a words - no comment   -_-'

Offline thomason

• Tier 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 21, 2009, 08:13:37 PM »
And one thing...
Why at the beginning of the battle I receive a message like this:

At least one of your items requiers more strenght than you have. All bonuses from this item has been ommited!

The enemy didnt had any ability to reduce my strenght and the requirements are fullfilled

Offline Falw

• Tier 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 21, 2009, 08:14:50 PM »
Another Problem:

We can't estract mineral in a continent of "Order low" than me.

Now, if i want estract mineral of "order 3" to eraise the skill of my profession,
is not possible, because i can't go in that dungeon. The message red appear is:
"The Order is low, respect your player" (lo tradotto alla buona dall' italiano).

Dai Guys, this game is impossible now to playing.

Falw

Offline thomason

• Tier 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 21, 2009, 08:24:15 PM »
Another Question or suggestion:
Shouldnt the provinces be marked as dangerous on the map?

Maybe I dont want to travel through all provinces in order to find not or dangerous province. I only receive the massage when I go for a mission...a waste of my time, sometimes very important for me and other players.

Good suggestion is also to make an option like this:
- You choose a location to go...
- You wait a while and You enter the location
- You choose for example mining x 10 AP...and select option (after mining return to village/town).
« Last Edit: October 21, 2009, 08:44:28 PM by thomason »

Offline Falw

• Tier 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: October 21, 2009, 08:40:50 PM »
Another Question or suggestion:
Shouldnt the provinces be marked as dangerous on the map?

Maybe I dont want to travel through all provinces in order to find not or dangerous province. I only receive the massage when I go for a mission...a waste of my time, sometimes very important for me and other players.

I share with you. (Condivido con te).

For the GAMERWORKER:
Your apply a very strong VARIABILTY, and there is nothing to receive answer in real time.

You are crazy, with all respect for the you, you insert a modify to this game and nobody answer, for me and my company
is demoralized. (demoralizzante).

Now i have three account i pay to play this game with all of my acocunt but the service is very low.

Sorry for my elementary english, but in italian Forum "robyallaseconda" is not ONLINE.

HELP US, now you can destroyng this game.

Offline Charon

• Tier 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: October 21, 2009, 09:22:12 PM »
Do not worry, take it easy ;)
1. Here is the link to the map http://forum.imperialhero.org/int/index.php?topic=3299.0
Blue are safe provinces, red are dangerous.
2. Attributes can be reset for free, but onle once, and only for the players that are higher or equal to Level 15. (This was mentioned by Oton in the news) Skills are not subject to resetting since they're not affected by the current strength requirements changes.

Hope that answers some of your questions guys.