Author Topic: WAKE UP  (Read 4262 times)

Offline Falw

• Tier 2
    • View Profile
WAKE UP
« on: October 21, 2009, 09:05:02 PM »
Now many player have problem, e nobody answer us.

This is a little form of respect to player of IMPERIA HERO.

Combat:
Where is a continent dangerous ?
My equip is usefull to all MOBs, Why ?
Mercenary is too expensive for a normal player
Where si the Redistrubution for Ability primary and secondary ?

Bank: (i understand the Bank is vanish  BUT....)
1% for 1 milion Gold....i think to correct leave this 1%, is orrible to
many players

Profession:
Beacause i can't ESTRACT, mineral of ohter ORDER.

Example i'm 34 level ORDER FOUR, because i can't take Mineral of ORDER THREE ?

E in conclusion, because i can't lost ONE DAY, to explain all these problems.

Sorry for provocation e my LOW english.

Falw (LEADER MAGNAKARTA - Gilda Made in Italy first in this beta server)

Offline isolde

• Tier 5
    • View Profile
Re: WAKE UP
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2009, 09:13:03 PM »
1. Its the 10 pm in Bulgaria, noone who can answer your question is working. I think you can wait till tomorrow.

2.  Which dangerous continent do you want ? In tier 4 - dangerous provinces are Seemlia and the Barrier, for tier 3,  I am not sure but I can check for you.

3. I dont understand what do you mean by the fact that your equipments is useful to MOBs ?

4. Mercenaries are not that expensive. One costs between 5-10k for tier 4 mercs, you can make such gold from maximum 5 battles with humanoids.

5. You dont need to redistribute your abilities. They have implemented strength requirement, strength is an attribute not an ability.

6. You dont need to put your money in the bank or vault or whatever - its up to you !. I dont see anything horrible.

7.  If you read carefully, you will see that no longer is possible to mine rubies, saphires, etc, you can get them as a drop when you mine normal stones. I hope thats what you mean by this question.

I hope this helps, if not, dont worry :) This is just an RPG game, nothing will happen if you wait one day ;)

Offline isolde

• Tier 5
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2009, 09:14:12 PM »
All posts written in a foreign language will be removed. Please use your national forum for them.

Offline thomason

• Tier 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2009, 09:18:35 PM »
1. Its the 10 pm in Bulgaria, noone who can answer your question is working. I think you can wait till tomorrow.

2.  Which dangerous continent do you want ? In tier 4 - dangerous provinces are Seemlia and the Barrier, for tier 3,  I am not sure but I can check for you.

3. I dont understand what do you mean by the fact that your equipments is useful to MOBs ?

4. Mercenaries are not that expensive. One costs between 5-10k for tier 4 mercs, you can make such gold from maximum 5 battles with humanoids.

5. You dont need to redistribute your abilities. They have implemented strength requirement, strength is an attribute not an ability.

6. You dont need to put your money in the bank or vault or whatever - its up to you !. I dont see anything horrible.

7.  If you read carefully, you will see that no longer is possible to mine rubies, saphires, etc, you can get them as a drop when you mine normal stones. I hope thats what you mean by this question.

I hope this helps, if not, dont worry :) This is just an RPG game, nothing will happen if you wait one day ;)

isolde...but if You introduce changes and in that changes You inform all, that there will be redistribution in skill and abilites, that heroes will be tranferred to safe locations and the items with abilities (strength) will inflict on the requirements (replacement of item with higher strength doesnt work)...than how can You play? Some players have now 0 point armor and cant do nothing because they cant increase their strength
« Last Edit: October 21, 2009, 09:21:09 PM by thomason »

Offline newcomer

• Tier 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 21, 2009, 09:22:53 PM »
About dangerous and safe provinces please check Oton's topic
AYARR EMPIRE MAP SHOWING THE DIFFERENT SECURITY ZONES.
http://forum.imperialhero.org/int/index.php?topic=3299.msg15105#new
..ave Europa nostra vera Patria...

Dominia - The Prophecy

Offline thomason

• Tier 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 21, 2009, 09:26:24 PM »
About dangerous and safe provinces please check Oton's topic
AYARR EMPIRE MAP SHOWING THE DIFFERENT SECURITY ZONES.
http://forum.imperialhero.org/int/index.php?topic=3299.msg15105#new

Yeah...but someone wrote: the dangerous places are changing: today is safe, tomorrow could be dangerous...
So the map will be each day updated?...or something i have missed?

Ottons words:
" - Dangerous provinces can change their location. Today there will be Sonoria, tomorrow - some other province."
« Last Edit: October 21, 2009, 09:29:27 PM by thomason »

Offline isolde

• Tier 5
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 21, 2009, 09:29:21 PM »
isolde...but if You introduce changes and in that changes You inform all, that there will be redistribution in skill and abilites, that heroes will be tranferred to safe locations and the items with abilities (strenght) will inflict on the requirements (replacement of item with higher strenght doesnt work)...than how can You play? Some players have now 0 point armor and cant do nothing because they cant increase their strenght

I understand very well your problem, I was not transferred to a safe province as well. I dont know why that wasnt done but we cant get an answer till tomorrow anyway. But you can redistribute skills for free and I dont see a reason to redistribute abilities, strength is not affected by them.  

So if a player wants to wear armor, he simply needs to put more attribute points to strength or to equip first items with strength bonus in order to temporarily raise their strength and then equip the armor. I dont really see a problem with that.

Offline isolde

• Tier 5
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 21, 2009, 09:31:43 PM »
Yeah...but someone wrote: the dangerous places are changing: today is safe, tomorrow could be dangerous...
So the map will be each day updated?...or something i have missed?

Ottons words:
" - Dangerous provinces can change their location. Today there will be Sonoria, tomorrow - some other province."

I am not sure about that but I have also read that dangerous provinces will change. So I think there will be some way to show that on the map as well, in order for players to know, its probably not implemented yet.

Offline thomason

• Tier 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 21, 2009, 09:33:04 PM »
I understand very well your problem, I was not transferred to a safe province as well. I dont know why that wasnt done but we cant get an answer till tomorrow anyway. But you can redistribute skills for free and I dont see a reason to redistribute abilities, strength is not affected by them.  

So if a player wants to wear armor, he simply needs to put more attribute points to strength or to equip first items with strength bonus in order to temporarily raise their strength and then equip the armor. I dont really see a problem with that.

so please tell how can I redistribute skills? It says that I dont have enough diamonds...
ok...I see for basic skills now 0 diamonds, but what about for abilities?
Shouldnt be needed redistribution because of the changes in rules (skill weakness).
Some players where distributing abilities points in specific abilities because the other didnt gave them bonuses. Now some of the abilities are strenghten...so the whole concept of hero can be changed.
« Last Edit: October 21, 2009, 09:37:17 PM by thomason »

Offline isolde

• Tier 5
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 21, 2009, 09:42:28 PM »
so please tell how can I redistribute skills? It says that I dont have enough diamonds...
ok...I see for basic skills now 0 diamonds, but what about for abilities?
Shouldnt be needed redistribution because of the changes in rules (skill weakness).
Some players where distributing abilities points in specific abilities because the other didnt gave them bonuses. Now some of the abilities are strenghten...so the whole concept of hero can be changed.

Thomason, in the latest news from Oton I can read only the following :

All the heroes which are level 15 and above will receive one time free attributes redistribution option.

Which is true - you can redistribute attributes for free. Since strength is changed, you can distribute strength points. Nothing else can changed.

I dont personally know of any change in skills and even if there are changes like in the amount of spirit they require, you cant expect every time something is changed there to be skill redistribution. I personally dont see a reason (and I dont even have 100 strength as a warrior :)

Offline Xaoc

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 21, 2009, 11:46:57 PM »
The dangerous provinces will not change often, it was not very well worded in the explanation - if a change happens you will be notified prior to that.

chegewara

« Reply #11 on: October 22, 2009, 12:03:25 AM »
this is info which you get trying to go to dangerous province or dungeons in dangerous province