Author Topic: Lets Get this straight  (Read 6584 times)

Offline Sanosama

• Tier 2
    • View Profile
Lets Get this straight
« on: October 21, 2009, 10:42:07 PM »
LALALALALALALALA said I was being mean re posted at bottom

you are warning
« Last Edit: October 22, 2009, 12:18:31 AM by chegewara »

chegewara

Re: Lets Get this straight
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2009, 11:36:57 PM »
all topic which are insulting game administrators or other people will be deleted

Offline Sanosama

• Tier 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2009, 11:38:59 PM »
 You guys first make all normal fighting monsters in all levels with a Super monster in it that has double the attack power and health of the others.

you leave the multi-staged dungeons alone so we have a place to go when we High tier 4 players keep getting are asses kicked by lv 30 monsters

NOW you  LOCKED the multi staged dungeons until we take a quest that is not in the only tier 4 Tavern in the whole game.

this is a Joke right happy Halloween we got you.... no you guys really did this on purpose? Well from the bottom of my sarcastic heart let me be the one to say Thanks really thank you this is what I want to do play a game that is designed to piss you off.

its bad enough you force rangers and mages to use a stat We don't need like strength but this tops the cake for me happy update everyone yeaaa  *suicide*

There No insults  :P

Crassus

« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2009, 12:12:24 AM »
I do not need to answer to you but i feel to do it.
First the game are at beta stage (alpha and beta servers) so when we join we knew that we'll be something like guinea pigs for the programmers.
Also the strength requirements are needed coz there are kick ass rangers with 10 strength (means they can not even throw their javelin 10 meters) which was blowing the game balance. Your post makes me think that you are one of them. Also if there are many posts condemning  the new module i am pretty sure that the programmers will do the necessary changes, there is no need to be rough on them. Also that you do not have access to multi-stage dungeons is not the end of the world there are so many other dungeons, or you can take the quest.
« Last Edit: October 22, 2009, 02:10:53 AM by Crassus »

Offline Sanosama

• Tier 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 22, 2009, 12:21:15 AM »
Also that you do not have access to multi-stage dungeons is not the end of the world there are so many other dungeons, or you can take the quest.

That's my point of this the regular dungeons are Filled with a super monster the programmers added a little while back simple missions 2 lv 30-32 monsters can now KILL a lv 39 ranger that's one sided its unfair.

the multi staged dungeons were the only fair thing left and You can no longer use them without a quest you tell me to take a quest But THERE ARE NO QUEST

I know that there is a need to fix the bugs I am pointing out that there needs to be more thought put into these things instead of just doing it and fixing the problems after this is a game for consumers your profit comes from people paying for diamonds and when you upset the paying customers it hurts your revenue. and yes this is a Beta but still one of the programmers should have seen that this would damage the balance of the game by doing this.   

chegewara

« Reply #5 on: October 22, 2009, 12:25:45 AM »
programmers are working on story line and its problem with your hero abilities not monsters overbalanced. maybe you should look at other heroes abilities to see how to distribute points, they can fight with strong monsters even without mercenaries which means it is possible

Offline Nautrax

• Tier 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 22, 2009, 01:05:10 AM »
programmers are working on story line and its problem with your hero abilities not monsters overbalanced. maybe you should look at other heroes abilities to see how to distribute points, they can fight with strong monsters even without mercenaries which means it is possible

Che, take a look to the top 10 players.... wich is the common factor?... they more developed attribute is Vitality... so the game goes to everyone droping as much points into vit as possible and that's it?... That is not having other strategy that a bag of HP... i'm shure thy kill the bosses.... by boring them!

Since a month now new changes where implemented.. (without fixing the bugs or balance they modified) and most of them i think where ment to do the game harder, but they only made the game boring and tidius, who is willing to play something like this? every day worst.

many things should be changed before this update, and MANY others should be THINKED before implementing this update.

The updates/changes are done to make something better, not worst

chegewara

« Reply #7 on: October 22, 2009, 01:14:52 AM »
ok then. i will try to have opened mind now. tell me what is wrong with changes and we will speak about it. why they are wrong and what is need to do to make it better.
« Last Edit: October 22, 2009, 01:38:50 AM by Crassus »

Crassus

« Reply #8 on: October 22, 2009, 01:54:13 AM »
ok then. i will try to have opened mind now. tell me what is wrong with changes and we will speak about it. why they are wrong and what is need to do to make it better.
That's the spirit!!!
There is no need to argue! It is sure that every change will have supporters and opposition. I believe they knew about the coming storm when they decide the changes.

About the vitality now.
The Vitality is how much health you have, randomly picking from the first five of betha server:
1)health 2257 damage up to 533
2)health 2220 damage up to 627
3)health 2040 damage up to 508

and now a lv 18 hero:
health 665 damage up to 40

so with simply maths health has a multiplier x3.2 and damage has a multiplier x13.9
This means that yes they have a lot of health but they are not kill bosses but boring them but slashing them since their damage is enormous.
the 3 are one of each class and lv18 hero is warrior.
« Last Edit: October 22, 2009, 06:23:35 AM by Crassus »

Offline Sanosama

• Tier 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 22, 2009, 04:02:21 AM »

About the vitality now.
The Vitality is how health you have, randomly picking from the first five of betha server:
1)health 2257 damage up to 533
2)health 2220 damage up to 627
3)health 2040 damage up to 508

That Means that 200 Stat points were given to just vitality alone if he is a ranger or mage ( like my class )  and at lv 39 I have only received 195 Points  So unless I have No armor ,because I now have to have str 50 just to wear all my armor I paid for, I am left with 1950 health and 5 str 10 dex and 10 agility and 5 int

With armor I can only get 1450  ( now I know this is without magic items But still they only help so much )

This is a valid problem I try to give my character agility to evade hits so I don't need a lot of HP but I can avoid 15 attacks out of 17 and still lose when a lv 32 hits me twice the way things are we are being punished for not picking the warrior class.  The super powered bear is just way out of line if we get 5 attribute points for a lv the bear gets 20 the monsters are Far stronger than they should be and it would be nice if the game was fair. or at least fair for rangers and mages

Crassus

« Reply #10 on: October 22, 2009, 04:13:44 AM »
The main attribute source is from equipment.
Always a well balanced character is much better for a specialized one coz he is all-around.
Until now the rangers was far better from the warriors...You are the first, as far as i know, who claim otherwise...
You maybe find hard the game because you do not have good equipment or made bad skill selection. But if a game is a park walk who will play it? I want to say it must be some challenge after all.
Try use some merc with buffs or some attribute potion. :)

Offline Sanosama

• Tier 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 22, 2009, 05:36:04 AM »
you are just running in circle Nautrax was right its Like agility and dex have No meaning. Its Just Get Vitality and Deal with it that's the only answer I am getting from anyone

Why bother fixing the problem Just blame the players and convince them they need to spend diamonds to redistribute the attribute points to set more vitality

I have great Armor and jewelry but its set to my class Not a mage Not a warrior a ranger Dex and Agility. Yet its my fault I don't have vitality and the Monsters are supped up in regular dungeons

Set agility to give a better evasion bonus than 1% for every 10 even at 200 agility you only get a 20% evasion bonus. Make it more fair

chegewara

« Reply #12 on: October 22, 2009, 05:41:26 AM »
you are just running in circle Nautrax was right its Like agility and dex have No meaning. Its Just Get Vitality and Deal with it that's the only answer I am getting from anyone

Why bother fixing the problem Just blame the players and convince them they need to spend diamonds to redistribute the attribute points to set more vitality

I have great Armor and jewelry but its set to my class Not a mage Not a warrior a ranger Dex and Agility. Yet its my fault I don't have vitality and the Monsters are supped up in regular dungeons

Set agility to give a better evasion bonus than 1% for every 10 even at 200 agility you only get a 20% evasion bonus. Make it more fair

you even dont understand this game. evasion depends on difference between your agility and enemy dexterity. dexterity give you chance to make critical hit which is much better than strength bonus, strength increase hit and decrease block chance, intelligence give you spirit and EXP bonus. to balance game all abilities should be same important for all class

PS agility decrease critical hit by 1 for every 10 points
« Last Edit: October 22, 2009, 05:44:56 AM by chegewara »

Offline Sanosama

• Tier 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 22, 2009, 05:47:45 AM »
I do balance My stats you are Basically telling us NOT to balance Just get a good weapon and Fill up on vitality 2250 Vitality is almost all your attribute points including with magic items

and We are still dancing around the real issue its Not my stats, my stats are fine its the OVER POWERED MONSTERS and the Locking us out from fighting the only normal ones in the Game until we take quest that don't exist.

chegewara

« Reply #14 on: October 22, 2009, 05:56:40 AM »
Yes. Quests dont exists cause game is beta and is still developed. but why monsters in multistage dungeons are better to fight than in normal dungeons? this monsters have same statistics.
second, how you can win with 3-4 monsters which have at least 35% chance to hit you without health? you want to tell us we are forcing you to spend points on this or something else, but do you know how many players play this game? and how many players write here cause this game is wrong? problem is cause you have problem to make hero enough good to fight with equal enemys not with game balance. this is my private opinion

just look at accounts with level 35 and vitality 70-80, which is only 800 health points
« Last Edit: October 22, 2009, 05:59:28 AM by chegewara »