Author Topic: Lets Get this straight  (Read 6627 times)

Crassus

Re: Lets Get this straight
« Reply #15 on: October 22, 2009, 06:02:44 AM »
You Balance your stats?
Strength->55
Vitality->70
agility->179.5
dex->194.5
int->13
This is not balance...
And i totally agree with Che.
If you cannot kill a tier 4 mob you can always try a tier 3.
« Last Edit: October 22, 2009, 06:04:32 AM by Crassus »

Offline Sanosama

• Tier 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 22, 2009, 06:45:06 AM »
Oh and what would I need with more int I barly get 5 hits in my vitality is almost 800 with magic and str I have been forces to use I attack with critical hits

YOU ARE FORCING PLAYERS TO USE DIAMONDS TO REDISTRIBUTE THERE STUFF 

After I go and change it around whats to Keep you guys from doing this again making it so I keep getting blocked until I raise my Dex I am a ranger NOT a warrior I am not to focus on stats like Vitality and Str       

Has any of you ever played a D&D game in your life its like there was No prier experience in fantasy Game play Done by anyone creating this game. 

Rangers are made to run fast and Hit in between the cracks of his enemy's armor.   the way you guys are setting things up its like the revolutionary War lets all stand in a straight line and throw rocks at each other No skill No thought put into this at all

and YOU GUYS ARE STILL BLAMING THE PLAYERS FOR SOMETHING YOUR ADMINS DID STOP TRYING TO MAKE THIS TO BE ARE FAULT.

Make it FAIR or at least be honest with us and tell us that you all like messing with our hard work I am getting tired of the run around like you think we are stupid

chegewara

« Reply #17 on: October 22, 2009, 06:56:09 AM »
man, did you read what we write here? and who forced you to spend diamonds on redistributing attribute points? all players get yesterday chance to redistribute all attribute points for free. and this is not D&D.

this are basic attributes hero level 39 (ranger). and really i think it is not best possible distribution

Strength   20
Vitality   65
Agility   112
Dexterity   58
Intelligence   20

for him is not problem to fight, i think (i dont know him, and never spoke with him)

Offline Sanosama

• Tier 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 22, 2009, 07:36:12 AM »
this is my stats

Strength->55
Vitality->70
agility->179.5
dex->194.5
int->13

And make up your minds the one guy says Mine are bad you say this is Normal  and it works for him so be happy

Strength   20
Vitality   65
Agility   112
Dexterity   58
Intelligence   20

I have better than what you suggest and I am losing  the problem is ONCE  again there is monster in all normal dungeons that is 2xs more powerful than all the other Mob monster  if a marauder has 600hp and attack of 240   and there are 3 of them One of these guys has 1200hp and attack of 480   This is No longer a simple 30-32lv Marauder battle one of them is Double the Power SO he is NO longer lv 32 at best He Is LEVEL 64  plus 2 other 32lv guys      ( the stats are Hypothetical so keep your pants on {but the super powered unfair monster is not hypothetical})

Its simple one day I woke up and all the dungeons I used to fight in I could no longer win in and all my guild members had the same problem and everyone I talked to HATED it No one Likes it it is ruining the game there is something to making a game difficult its another thing to make it impossible and down right infuriating.

JUST FIX IT.   No more excuses No more oh its your stats just ask the admins to even out the monsters power so a mob of lv 32 monster is a mob of lv 32 monsters not a couple lv 32 and oh yea lets toss in a lv 64 Monster Just to screw with you.
« Last Edit: October 22, 2009, 07:38:24 AM by Sanosama »

chegewara

« Reply #19 on: October 22, 2009, 07:40:55 AM »
did you heard about "boss" in this game? its true "boss" have 2x better parameters and its from beginning, means from april

Offline Nautrax

• Tier 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 22, 2009, 08:21:12 AM »
you even dont understand this game. evasion depends on difference between your agility and enemy dexterity. dexterity give you chance to make critical hit which is much better than strength bonus, strength increase hit and decrease block chance, intelligence give you spirit and EXP bonus. to balance game all abilities should be same important for all class

PS agility decrease critical hit by 1 for every 10 points

che, i hope you guys understand this is not against you, you are the link bettwen players and Admins/developers.

Read what you wrote and tell me if that don't benefit warriors too much and makes rangers and mistyks worst...
The way i play... i try to have the max evade possible and the max critical possible and still using +6 pots in vit-agy-dext + a warrior tank (lv38; 1.2K hp; 2.2K Def) i can't win against lv30-32 mobs.. and the few times i won, it was so deam expensive that is not a profit in any way.

the changes should be re-evaluated, and we are not tallking about pvp yet...

chegewara

« Reply #21 on: October 22, 2009, 08:27:02 AM »
i know its not against me. im just level 23 now and dont know how is in tier 4, but only few players tell they have problems. and im sure programmers have all statistics from all battles and this is reason why they make mobs harder. you can see it when you check parameters from my old programme and parameters from game. if most players will have problem with enemies level equal to them im sure they will lower they parameters

Offline Charon

• Tier 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 22, 2009, 08:47:29 AM »
I'm far below Tier4 but hearing all the arguments and seeng litle stats exmple posted above by Crassus  here are my thoughts.
>>About the vitality now.
>>The Vitality is how much health you have, randomly picking from the first five of betha server:
>>1)health 2257 damage up to 533
>>2)health 2220 damage up to 627
>>3)health 2040 damage up to 508

>>and now a lv 18 hero:
>>health 665 damage up to 40
>>so with simply maths health has a multiplier x3.2 and damage has a multiplier x13.9

I can see that balance is a bit broken. The higher the tier the less is increase in health and the more damage player/monster deals. The ration Health/Damage gets lower and lower. So it is no wonder that Tier4 players die so fast. From the stats above we see that only 4-5 damage ~500 hits are needed to reduce health of 2000+ to zero. So it's a very fast battle of about 3-4 rounds if the're 2 or 3 monsters. Luck plays much higer role here. On the lowere Tiers battles are statistically more balanced because they take longer, can be 20 rounds or more.

Offline radooo

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 22, 2009, 11:36:57 AM »
I finally see a ranger complaining :D
A ranger can kill a warrior (one with 2000 hp) even before warrior could hit him once. So don't tell it is hard for a ranger to fight.
And your stats are not so good. But thanks to your class till now you didn't have problems

Offline m

• Tier 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 22, 2009, 02:02:54 PM »
I'm far below Tier4 but hearing all the arguments and seeng litle stats exmple posted above by Crassus  here are my thoughts.
>>About the vitality now.
>>The Vitality is how much health you have, randomly picking from the first five of betha server:
>>1)health 2257 damage up to 533
>>2)health 2220 damage up to 627
>>3)health 2040 damage up to 508

>>and now a lv 18 hero:
>>health 665 damage up to 40
>>so with simply maths health has a multiplier x3.2 and damage has a multiplier x13.9

I can see that balance is a bit broken. The higher the tier the less is increase in health and the more damage player/monster deals. The ration Health/Damage gets lower and lower. So it is no wonder that Tier4 players die so fast. From the stats above we see that only 4-5 damage ~500 hits are needed to reduce health of 2000+ to zero. So it's a very fast battle of about 3-4 rounds if the're 2 or 3 monsters. Luck plays much higer role here. On the lowere Tiers battles are statistically more balanced because they take longer, can be 20 rounds or more.

I totally agree with this post. I'm one of the cited above players and I can confirm that now luck plays the most important role in each battle because of the ratio health/damage. I have a number of battles against rare mobs (what you called bosses) witch end before it's even my turn to hit, because of the 2 or 3 mobs with range 4 that kill me for the first 4 rounds even though their chances to hit me are 35%. Not to mention battle that I was killed because of a critical even though the mob has a 1% chance for it or the one for last night mob with 9% chance of critical makes 2 critical out of 3hits that he menage. With this examples I'm just trying to prove the previous statement that in a battle this fast luck is more important than anything else.
I can see only one way to decrease the luck factor and that is to return the ratio of health/damage to more normal values. One way to be done is for each lvl up the hero could recieve permenent health points, not distributed by the player but directly added to his hero. Although I'm unsure how this solution will change the balance between the different class of heros, but it's a rough suggestion and it could e worked around.

Offline skrga

• Tier 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 22, 2009, 04:54:31 PM »
yes i tottaly agree with this theme!

im havig around 1000 hp, ad fighting with 2, 3 or more monsters with health above 2000 and damage like me....
that is just toooooooo much hp and damage

Offline Sanosama

• Tier 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 22, 2009, 07:54:52 PM »
Ahh I am not the only one.

Rangers and Mages are being punished I am about to fight a Mob

Possible enemies :
Crocodile, Swamp turtle
Level:
33 - 36
Quantity :
Group of 2

I am going to show you the Problem This is a simple 2 on 1 battle should be NO problem for a lv 39 ranger

Team   Team
Name Sanosama
Level 39
Class: Ranger
Damage 91.4125 - 325.09
Range: 2
Critical Hit Chance: 48%
Block Chance: 35.96%
Total Armor: 1692
Items' Agility Modifier: 0%
Items' Dextirity Modifier: 0%

Now look at 2 simple lv 35 crocs

Name Crocodile
Level 35
Class: None
Damage 182 - 365
Range: 0
Critical Hit Chance: 4%
Block Chance: 0%
Total Armor: 1804

Health before battle:

OH WHATS THIS this is Not a lv 35 croc Here we have a BOSS monster or as I like to call it a Level 70 Monster because its Double what a lv 35 monster has.  Fair this is a Joke Get rid of these so called BOSS monsters or at least make them More Boss like less GOD like

Name Crocodile
Level 35
Class: None
Damage 365 - 730
Range: 0
Critical Hit Chance: 8%
Block Chance: 0%
Total Armor: 3609

Health before battle:

I fought in this dungeon a lot before the admins changed it I won a lot some times they got lucky and beat me that's life its a Game Now I go in 100 times out of a 100 I may win twice if I am lucky.

All I ask is we fix the problems that were made even out the monsters to be fair to all the players and open up the multi stage dungeons

Don't get us wrong there are things We like about the new updates fighting other warriors in a dungeon that's Like PVP back in my Ultima online days  and the adding of story that's great We like that but going to dungeons and story don't make up for the fact we can no longer play the game because the monster "BOSSES" are too powerful.

And telling us to go down and fight tier 3 monsters right I would if we weren't punished XP wise for leveling up I would fight tier 3 but I may get 100xp out of it that's not worth the action point.

Offline skrga

• Tier 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 22, 2009, 08:26:47 PM »
you have my vote!!!

totally agree!!