Author Topic: Dig Now  (Read 2866 times)

Offline Dino740

• Tier 3
    • View Profile
Dig Now
« on: October 22, 2009, 06:35:28 AM »
I went to "The Old Cave" in Barren Rocks Province..........

I chose to use 46AP on digging for Opels.......... I also used the multiplier of x8 to increase my chances.......

The time to carry this out was over 30 hours so I used the DIG NOW option for 10 diamonds..........

My AP was removed and the diamonds but I received no report and there is no gems in my bag..........

Surely I cannot be that unlucky that 46AP and 10Diamonds produced zero results !!!!!!!!!

Regards.

chegewara

Re: Dig Now
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2009, 06:39:54 AM »
i think you got no luck cause there is problem with digging now and you have only 75% from normal chance when you use x8 multiplier. we need to wait few hours yet to repair it.

i used same option with digging wood and "dig now" option works fine to me

Offline isolde

• Tier 5
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2009, 08:02:02 AM »
Absolutely same thing happened to me. Tried digging for rich iron ore in Ophalia in the Waterfalls for 42 AP, dug at once. I do this every day and get over 50 ore normally, now there was no report, no ore and it took the diamonds. Not very fair.

chegewara

« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2009, 08:03:35 AM »
cause bug with digging when you use time multiplier X1 your chance to dig is 0%, even in dungeons with "certain" chance

Offline Charon

• Tier 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 22, 2009, 08:20:03 AM »
Che, please do post a news as soon as the bug is fixed and the game is updated. It suck to wait in fear that Aps and diamonds would go kaboom  ;)
Thanks

chegewara

« Reply #5 on: October 22, 2009, 08:21:03 AM »
Che, please do post a news as soon as the bug is fixed and the game is updated. It suck to wait in fear that Aps and diamonds would go kaboom  ;)
Thanks

i will. im waiting for programmers

Offline robusta

• Programmer
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 22, 2009, 10:23:47 AM »
The problem must be fixed now.Sorry for your troubles.If the problem still apears please inform us

Offline Dino740

• Tier 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 23, 2009, 01:28:12 AM »
So, when do I get my AP & Diamonds back seen as it was the game at fault and not me ??

PS - I purchased them diamonds with my credit card, therefore I treat them the same way as money...........

PPS - This is not the first time I have lost diamonds due to a game bug, so depending on the answer depends if I will invest anymore money in the game.............