Author Topic: Because...  (Read 3946 times)

Offline Falw

• Tier 2
    • View Profile
Because...
« on: October 22, 2009, 09:35:01 AM »
I can fighting with monster of level low than me ?

I don't interesting to attack nobody, i will want to exp my Pg.
Now for me is not possible

Falw (Leader Magnakarta)

chegewara

Re: Because...
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2009, 09:39:51 AM »
I can fighting with monster of level low than me ?

I don't interesting to attack nobody, i will want to exp my Pg.
Now for me is not possible

Falw (Leader Magnakarta)

yes. you can fight with all monsters like before changes. you can fight with enemies in all dungeons your tier and lower but no multistage. multistage dungeons are looked till you take special story line quest

Offline Falw

• Tier 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2009, 09:57:06 AM »
ok, very good. But i don't know the place to start my adventure, to following the "story line".

Now i am in "Great Winds City" (i'm level 34), Where did i go ?
(dove devo andare ?)

chegewara

« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2009, 09:59:52 AM »
In Great wind province "story line" isnt implemented yet then you dont have menu "story line" in tavern

Offline Falw

• Tier 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 22, 2009, 10:12:03 AM »
In Great wind province "story line" isnt implemented yet then you dont have menu "story line" in tavern

Chegewara i repeat for myself, in Great Wind there is not a "story line".

And then i repeat my questions :  Why i can't fighting in this Province ?

When i try to go in something mission of this province ,appear to me this message:
"You don't have a permission to fight, because you level it's too HIGH"

My problem is this, for now only this is :)

chegewara

« Reply #5 on: October 22, 2009, 10:18:05 AM »
its cause this is multistage dungeon. all multistage dungeons are locked. it can be unlocked by story line quest. in this province is not story line then it cant be unlocked, but even when it will be implemented you cant get it and unlock this dungeons cause prerequisites. your tier is too high to take story line in Great Winds province

Offline Falw

• Tier 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 22, 2009, 10:26:01 AM »
its cause this is multistage dungeon. all multistage dungeons are locked. it can be unlocked by story line quest. in this province is not story line then it cant be unlocked, but even when it will be implemented you cant get it and unlock this dungeons cause prerequisites. your tier is too high to take story line in Great Winds province

Then you say me, i can't fight never is this province because my level it's too high ?
Or i have a possibility to fight, will be implemeted the story line in Great Wind province ?

chegewara

« Reply #7 on: October 22, 2009, 10:29:04 AM »
in multistage dungeons you wont be fight never in provinces lower tier than 3 cause you have tier 4 hero. but you still can fight in normal provinces in Great Winds province and other

Offline Falw

• Tier 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 22, 2009, 10:46:35 AM »
in multistage dungeons you wont be fight never in provinces lower tier than 3 cause you have tier 4 hero. but you still can fight in normal provinces in Great Winds province and other

I contesting (io contesto) this thing, i can't fighting with monster of low order than me.

For me, but thk very much for your answer, i a stupid things.
Because i have very BIG problem to fight in mission to my ORDER, my ORDER now is 4.

Understand my problem ? But this thing is not only MINE but included other player and all of my guilds.

I will want to see a level 30 to fight with monster level 30, i try to beat with my power-equipments a BEAR EATING-MAN and i have many many problem, my equip is very good, but always i lost this "stupid" mission.

And fortunaly is a mission ORDER 4 very very easy respect other mission's order 4.

2 Monster, 2 Humanoids, but always LOST. I leave you my account Chegewara, to try fighting the monster in this little misison, is it impossible.

The Game MASTER obbligate ALLA player to BUY many Mercenary, is too complicate.

Bho, no comment -_-' 

chegewara

« Reply #9 on: October 22, 2009, 10:51:15 AM »
i understand you all. i can you tell the game will be much harder later cause lot missions will be impossible to complete without party. i saw few quest and monsters from alpha server, believe me its  :o

Offline Falw

• Tier 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 22, 2009, 07:21:29 PM »
Give me a possibility to following the "story line" of ORDER 3, to actived the multi-stage
in GREAT WIND Province.

Remember my pg is ORDER 4.

thk,
Falw

Offline Nautrax

• Tier 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 22, 2009, 07:31:27 PM »
Give me a possibility to following the "story line" of ORDER 3, to actived the multi-stage
in GREAT WIND Province.

Remember my pg is ORDER 4.

thk,
Falw

i agree on that, you should oppen story lines in all tiers, for tier 4 we only have the new provinces wich are infested with God mobs or you get crappy quest of crafting something far from been a profit...

OPEN QUEST LINES IN ALL TIERS!!! at least in -1/+1 tier depending on your's.

Offline Charon

• Tier 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 22, 2009, 07:32:46 PM »
As I understood we just have to be patient a bit longer. Quests are being created...

Offline josep

• Tier 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 22, 2009, 07:41:22 PM »
I found storyline quests.......... in a tier 2 province..... :-[ in haroda i believe...
« Last Edit: October 22, 2009, 07:45:52 PM by josep »

Offline Charon

• Tier 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 22, 2009, 07:48:38 PM »
Yes, the're already created for Tier1, Tier2 provinces and 1 Tier3 prov. Here is the news http://forum.imperialhero.org/int/index.php?topic=3354.0
I meant that the're still being developed for Tier4 and some Tier3 provinces.