Author Topic: some remarks and questions  (Read 4272 times)

Offline andy_eu

• Tier 4
    • View Profile
some remarks and questions
« on: November 24, 2009, 11:39:57 PM »
1. In the topic "Provinces with active Storyline quests " you did not mention there is a tier 4 story line.

2. In "Storyline rules and logic in Imperial Hero " at 9 it says something about a title. Is this still in development? If not, how does that title loo like?

3. "Rules:
[...]
- If you don’t complete the task for the Multi Stage Dungeon, but you reach the next Tier, Dungeon will remain open for you until you complete it."
This isn't looking that normal to me, cause it is very easy to kill some monsters a tier lower then the hero.

Judith

Re: some remarks and questions
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2009, 11:29:42 AM »
1. In the topic "Provinces with active Storyline quests " you did not mention there is a tier 4 story line.

2. In "Storyline rules and logic in Imperial Hero " at 9 it says something about a title. Is this still in development? If not, how does that title loo like?

3. "Rules:
[...]
- If you don’t complete the task for the Multi Stage Dungeon, but you reach the next Tier, Dungeon will remain open for you until you complete it."
This isn't looking that normal to me, cause it is very easy to kill some monsters a tier lower then the hero.

1. Thank you,sir. It's fixed, my bad.

2. After you complete "Esquire of Farolin" for example, along with your rewards, you receive the title "Esquire of Farolin". But this is still in development.

3. It's just a game tip that we decided to mention in order players to know that Multistage Dungeons remain open until completing the Storyline quests related to them.

Sheremetev

Re: some remarks and questions
« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2009, 11:40:33 AM »
3. Andy's next title should be "The neversleeping consciousness of the game"

He has a point there though, atleast regarding the "item aspects" of the rewards. You can receive a nice item, which is better even than some of its higher tier counterparts (levels X2 or X4 perhaps). It turned out you cannot stash it in the guild, because item-rewards bind to the hero. However, it is relatively the same with the 1-try recipes I saw announced in the BG forum- although they cannot be compared to the X* level items from your new tier, they really rule in your ex-tier.
« Last Edit: November 25, 2009, 09:44:36 PM by Sheremetev »