Author Topic: Storyline quest BUGS collection  (Read 22521 times)

Offline robyalla2econda

• Community Manager
    • View Profile
Re: Storyline quest bugs collection
« Reply #15 on: November 23, 2009, 01:59:13 PM »
Which problem is fixed? My problem was not fixed. This screengrab was taken this morning in Great Winds Province tavern.

Yours is not a bug. Level 60 is required for that storyline. We put it recently, still testing it.

Offline Anzac

• Tier 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 23, 2009, 09:34:57 PM »
Quest 3 : Haroda Sentinel   Step 11/11

Kill the Blood Sons.

All loot from the quest is all bound to me, I have not worn it at any stage.

Any ideas.

Anzac

Crassus

« Reply #17 on: November 23, 2009, 09:45:37 PM »
All drops from multi-stage dungeons are bounded to you, not even your mercs can use them.

Offline Anzac

• Tier 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 23, 2009, 09:57:20 PM »
OK..

I never noticed that before from the other multi stages, do you consider it a bug ? as i certainly do ..

Thanks for getting back.

Anzac

Crassus

« Reply #19 on: November 24, 2009, 04:12:05 AM »
No i do not think this is a bug. And i do not see any reason to change this one, since you can get so many items from those dungeons that it does not really matter if they are bound to you...

Judith

« Reply #20 on: November 24, 2009, 10:57:35 AM »
No i do not think this is a bug. And i do not see any reason to change this one, since you can get so many items from those dungeons that it does not really matter if they are bound to you...

Agreed.

Offline gunther

• Tier 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 26, 2009, 08:01:27 PM »
HOPE VILLAGE - Kill Rolon's bro.

I recently finished the storyline quest in Hope village. I talked to the Tavern guy, I finish up the last quest  . I look in my inventory and find...

A RED BLOB!

and it's only worth 1 gold...
~wtf~

Where did that shiny bronze shirt prize go?! I demand my bronze chainmail shirt!

oh, my account is Gunther, help me fix that bug   !
Many thanks!

Maybe bugged people should get a lvl 19 rare weapon (an agate axe) as consolidation...

Offline jaros

• Tier 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 01, 2009, 12:47:33 AM »
Quest 4 : Haroda Sentinel   Step 7/11
Task: Gather 17 of Opal in General`s Way.
Reward:
Gold : 300
Action Points : 2

probably it should be 7.

Offline Geomaticus

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 01, 2009, 02:18:59 AM »
Quest 4 : Haroda Sentinel   Step 7/11
Task: Gather 17 of Opal in General`s Way.
Reward:
Gold : 300
Action Points : 2

probably it should be 7.

Where is the bug here?
I see that you are not happy with the reward but that doesn't make it a bug.
Search the forum - read the FAQ's and News - Don't multi-post

Offline jaros

• Tier 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 01, 2009, 09:31:22 AM »
its not about reward, I know that rewards are low. but its 17! opals! moreover at place with low appearance. and cause its part of story, I cant jump over it.
and 2nd thing, just a note, now I`m digging constantly for 3 days and I have not ANY gem like sapphire. I red several posts and others have several with this condition.
« Last Edit: December 01, 2009, 09:33:25 AM by jaros »

Judith

« Reply #25 on: December 01, 2009, 10:35:06 AM »
That's not a bug.
Yes,the reward is low, and you gotta dig 17 opal for it. After all this is not your final step, if you have noticed, most of the steps are low rewarded, that's why they are called steps.

Offline Nautrax

• Tier 3
    • View Profile
Re: Storyline quest BUGS collection
« Reply #26 on: December 03, 2009, 07:01:18 AM »
Seemlia Province:

"Quests Step 4/11
Story Line 4:

To Become a “Legend”

‘All right, my fierce friend, the way is clear. They weren’t even a match, admit it. Oh, you almost lost your right arm? You were ambushed? You don’t say! Well... details, my friend, details.’, Zigmar smiles innocently, as he passes you the reward.
‘There is an ancient rain forest, probably the oldest and the rainiest of the all. We call it “Ophidian Heaven”. Its greatness is its purity. This jungle is still untouched by a man’s hand. The biggest reptilians in the whole Ayarr Empire can be seen in this area. And, because of this fact, my friend, we can safely assume that our Giant Snake will be there. Yes, you are correct, the snake could be everywhere, but… trust me. I have a good feeling about those things. How am I so certain? Well... I suggest you don’t bother your mind with such questions. You, heroes, don’t usually strike me as deep thinkers, you know. Just stick to your fighting abilities and everything will be good. I must warn you, though. The snake is probably of a kind we have never encountered before. It is probably highly evolved and highly intelligent. It won’t just stand there, waiting for you spill its guts. Now… go there, find this… Hunter… and make us both rich and popular!’

Task: Kill the Giant Snake in Ophidian Heaven.

Reward:
Gold : 2500
Experience : 2500

Pearl Gem
Quantity 5
Worth 800 g.
Tier
Quantity 5 :

Mission progress    0 of 1"

I completed the 9 steps of the dungeon killing the boss and other snakes, after i closed the last battle report my char appeared in the city (no chance for gathering hids if theygive them?) and when i cheked the taber the the game didnt recognize i killed the serpent.
This are difficult stages when you spend lots of food/spirit and pots, why there's no reward for it? nobody checked this storyline before implementing it?.....

Fix it please.

Sheremetev

« Reply #27 on: December 03, 2009, 08:40:41 AM »
I fought my way through (well, with 4 uber mercs and 1 for gold and deviation puurposes). The condition is that your hero is alive at the end of the battle (you can win the last battle even if the hero is dead and one of the mercs is standing alive. But, in order to complete this part of the storyline quest, your hero mustn't be killed in the last battle too).

P.S: The "autotravel" might be a bug regarding the skinning part for tanners, you have a point there.
« Last Edit: December 03, 2009, 08:43:11 AM by Sheremetev »

Offline Sub comandante marcos

• Sjarko
  • Tier 4
  • Red hot Chilli Peppers
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: December 11, 2009, 10:02:31 PM »
Which problem is fixed? My problem was not fixed. This screengrab was taken this morning in Great Winds Province tavern.

But , the lvl max is 50 !!  ???

Offline Geomaticus

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: December 11, 2009, 11:02:04 PM »
Don't worry about that. That isn't there anymore (i think) and was only there for testing purposes.
Search the forum - read the FAQ's and News - Don't multi-post