Author Topic: Changes  (Read 1939 times)

Offline danuta8989

• Tier 1
    • View Profile
Changes
« on: October 27, 2009, 09:33:44 AM »
Congratulations guys, you managed to turn this game into a bad joke.   I lost a lot of time and money with this game, wanting to be the best ,until one day I saw that I no longer on top but I am in position 56,789 !!!! Good work! At this point, in your opinion the players who started the game yesterday are much better than me.
You write ,, Here you can be attacked by another hero. Use your mercenaries to protect you,,. I thought the game is called Hero, but  really is  The gangs of robbers game. Heroes fight one to one.
Once again congratulations!

Offline josep

• Tier 2
    • View Profile
Re: Changes
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2009, 07:50:51 PM »
Congratulations guys, you managed to turn this game into a bad joke.   I lost a lot of time and money with this game, wanting to be the best ,until one day I saw that I no longer on top but I am in position 56,789 !!!! Good work! At this point, in your opinion the players who started the game yesterday are much better than me.
You write ,, Here you can be attacked by another hero. Use your mercenaries to protect you,,. I thought the game is called Hero, but  really is  The gangs of robbers game. Heroes fight one to one.
Once again congratulations!
That's because it's a game... and it is still on beta face (that means they are still making it!) If you are in that position is because you only fough and fought in dungeons and never won fame or crafting experience and this is the best way to do the statistics since it wasn't fair that only people with experience where treated as the best while they didn't had any or little crafting exp or fame.

Offline danuta8989

• Tier 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2009, 11:45:07 AM »
Hey man, I am not stupid, I know that is a beta version but a beta version is free and its purpose is to solve the bugs did not increase their. In terms of crafts, the game is a disaster (eg one Simple Leather armor has worth 10 and. the resources used to produce armor have worth40) and fame is a lottery

Offline josep

• Tier 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2009, 06:25:44 PM »
Hey man, I am not stupid, I know that is a beta version but a beta version is free and its purpose is to solve the bugs did not increase their. In terms of crafts, the game is a disaster (eg one Simple Leather armor has worth 10 and. the resources used to produce armor have worth40) and fame is a lottery
Fame is not a lottery you can choose who you want to attack.