Author Topic: Loosing AP in pvp ?  (Read 5191 times)

Offline Bolindus

• Tier 3
    • View Profile
Loosing AP in pvp ?
« on: October 28, 2009, 02:21:23 PM »
How can you dig up something in dangerous province ?

I put my hero to dig resources for 8 AP, i didnt carry much gold 500 just, and someone attacks me i loose 8 AP!

Digging lasts 3 hours, surely someone will attack, cant you protect our AP at least ?

PVP is not about loosing AP.

Offline josep

• Tier 2
    • View Profile
Re: Loosing AP in pvp ?
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2009, 06:19:56 PM »
that must be a bug. you are suposibly to return safe to home after they pawn you without losing AP.

Offline Bolindus

• Tier 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2009, 07:37:32 PM »
Well i had 38, adn i was returned to city with 30 ap sec after they attacked me, adn they attacked me 1 min after start od digging

Offline Bolindus

• Tier 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2009, 10:57:46 PM »
IS this for a bug section ?

Offline Misericorde

• Tier 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 30, 2009, 04:42:43 AM »
it's the third time i loose AP  :o this way first it was 46AP, second 12, and now another 12... it's bull:-X .. and to top it up i get stolen :o.. it's stupid since digging takes forever  ::).. and high lvl ppl keep attacking lower ones ???.. can't take them on even with mercs *UNDECIDED*.

Offline Jago

• Tier 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 30, 2009, 11:49:58 AM »
Currently it is heavily weighted in favour of the attacker.

I suppose it was done to promote the use of diamonds (you get on the site, select your mining time and the use diamonds to get the aggression window to almost nothing), but it seem a bit excessive.

Only solution at the moment is to mine/harvest in non-dangerous regions where you can't be attacked.

Offline Bolindus

• Tier 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 31, 2009, 05:18:27 AM »
But thats not fair, peple can loose 48 AP! someone fix this, who will ever dig in dangereous provinces ?!

Offline Jago

• Tier 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 01, 2009, 12:38:26 AM »
But thats not fair, peple can loose 48 AP! someone fix this, who will ever dig in dangereous provinces ?!

You can be ganked even if not digging, so it will put a stop to waiting in a multistage dungeon to recover AP.
You always need to be as full as possible and spend as little time as possible in a PvP location.

chegewara

« Reply #8 on: November 01, 2009, 09:15:13 AM »
it will be fixed

Judith

« Reply #9 on: November 03, 2009, 12:54:30 PM »
As far as I know, players cannot attack each other in multistage zones, although I agree with this :
You can be ganged even if not digging, so it will put a stop to waiting in a multistage dungeon to recover AP.
You always need to be as full as possible and spend as little time as possible in a PvP location.
Which means:  when you go to dig, your APs are automatically taken so when you were attacked, you've already lost them. You didn't lose them because of pvp. That's why there's the option "Instant gathering" isn't it.
« Last Edit: November 03, 2009, 01:26:20 PM by Judith »

Offline Bolindus

• Tier 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 03, 2009, 10:05:18 PM »
As far as I know, players cannot attack each other in multistage zones, although I agree with this : Which means:  when you go to dig, your APs are automatically taken so when you were attacked, you've already lost them. You didn't lose them because of pvp. That's why there's the option "Instant gathering" isn't it.

Well, as far as it goes for economy of you earning money, it would be better not to push people to spend, cause you wont earn anything like that. And this is pushing ...

Money will be spent on improving something, or getting to higher cause, not for fear of losing something ...

Make it so that if someone attacks you you stop diging resources, and dont get any but give me back my AP!
This way if oyu want to dig youl lpay instant, and all ok if you want risk you probably wont dig out nothing, but dont take AP from people!

12 AP costs 10 diamonds! And youre loosing those precious AP for some idiot to steal 100 golda and get 3 fame
« Last Edit: November 03, 2009, 10:32:34 PM by Bolindus »

Offline Bolindus

• Tier 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 07, 2009, 05:25:42 PM »
No replyes, so i must write another problem on this issue!

My guildmate went digging resources in dangerous area, adn guess  what , she paid the dig now price, so she dont gets robbed, but what happened , she was robbed! SO she looses, AP, digged gems, adn the diamonds she paid not to get robbed ?

This is soooo wrong!

Offline Jago

• Tier 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 08, 2009, 12:58:54 PM »
No replyes, so i must write another problem on this issue!

My guildmate went digging resources in dangerous area, adn guess  what , she paid the dig now price, so she dont gets robbed, but what happened , she was robbed! SO she looses, AP, digged gems, adn the diamonds she paid not to get robbed ?

This is soooo wrong!

She must, dig, pay the cost and get away immediately.

As long as she is in the site, even if she has already digged the minerals, she is a valid target.

Payng diamonds only reduce the window of vulnerability, it will not remove it.

Offline Bolindus

• Tier 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 08, 2009, 04:41:44 PM »
It happend in the second after she clicked dig now.

And dont say me this is allright.

Offline 606480

• Tier 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 10, 2009, 09:44:18 PM »
i was skinning an animal in Farolin Grounds at the Silver Stables and it said i got attacked well it was just me and one of my mercs waiting to skin an animal and who ever attacked me killed me and my 2 mercs. and the other merc i wasn't even using to battle.  so we can get attacked while we are skinning animals?