Author Topic: Main story line?  (Read 3076 times)

Offline Bolindus

• Tier 3
    • View Profile
Main story line?
« on: October 28, 2009, 11:27:03 PM »
If im tier 3, i cant take main story line in tier 1 province ?

Crassus

Re: Main story line?
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2009, 11:38:12 PM »
I am tier  2 and i wasn't able.

Offline Bolindus

• Tier 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2009, 11:46:59 PM »
SO its a no go? Is this supposed to be liek that or ?

chegewara

« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2009, 01:33:11 AM »
yes. all story lines have some requirements about hero level. is not possible to take quests from tier lower than hero's tier, no matter its story line or not

Offline josep

• Tier 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 29, 2009, 06:05:36 AM »
yes. all story lines have some requirements about hero level. is not possible to take quests from tier lower than hero's tier, no matter its story line or not
But if you already started you can continue finishing it? and what about if I level up while i defeat the boss?

Offline Nautrax

• Tier 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 29, 2009, 06:06:33 AM »
and what about tier 3? coz i don't find any story line in any town, and don't tell me i should do tier 3 quest coz the only ones are the ones in the new provinces, if they are not crafting 1231242412 light leather armor (wich they don't fill eaven in a premiun bag) for 1K gold, they ask me to kill impossible mobs eaven with 5 mercs (wich is totaly unprofit coz you wint 100g and you have to spend 12Kg healing them).
This game has became in a totaly bulls.. insted of more dificult...

that hard is to do more Tiers insted of making the game totaly imposible and boring?...

chegewara

« Reply #6 on: October 29, 2009, 09:47:01 AM »
But if you already started you can continue finishing it? and what about if I level up while i defeat the boss?
dont know yet about that, but all story lines which ive start i can continue no matter my level. when you level up with boss you just level up

chegewara

« Reply #7 on: October 29, 2009, 09:54:44 AM »
i dont understand nautrax why you tell this game going to be bull... you dont like story lines, just dont do it. for now is 1 story line in province tier 3, its in Barrens Rock province. why story lines are profitable? cause you can earn diamonds, cause you can take great recipes as reward. i dont want tell they are great now and there is no need to do something with it, but this is RPG game and in this game have to be adventure.
if you think game is going to be wrong, just tell where. tell us you opinion, suggestion and team will consider it, but dont tell just like that its bull...

i asked today and got answer that all rewards in story lines quests will be changed. it will be more profitable
« Last Edit: October 29, 2009, 10:46:42 AM by chegewara »

Offline Bolindus

• Tier 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 29, 2009, 01:52:16 PM »
SO its best not to to them till they are changed with good rewards ?

And its not fair if im tier 3 that i cant do tier 1 quests, cause ill lack some good recipes :(

chegewara

« Reply #9 on: October 29, 2009, 01:55:43 PM »
And its not fair if im tier 3 that i cant do tier 1 quests, cause ill lack some good recipes :(
its true, but you have to remember that its beta and its still developed. and players tier 4 still dont have story lines

Offline Nautrax

• Tier 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 29, 2009, 02:52:10 PM »
players tier 4 still dont have story lines

that's the problem, they put new things without beeing done, make radical changes afecting the balance without asking, they put new things without fixing the once are rong, in the higest provinces we have shops that don't belong to their Tier (Tier4 provinces with tier 2 shops), we need to go acros the map to heal our mercs coz we cant do it everywhere. Tell me if that's no boring and anoying....

Many simple errors are still there, but hell yeaa we have bosses now.....  *suicide*