Author Topic: Story Line quests and simple quests.....miners are forgotten  (Read 1436 times)

Crassus

Story Line quests and simple quests.....miners are forgotten
« on: October 29, 2009, 12:50:09 PM »
I am armorsmith miner and i am continues in front of quests asking me to craft leather armors, belts etc. But since now i have not saw once to craft something metal like chainshirt. Until now i was ignoring quests asking for leather stuff. When i start tier 2 story lines i was asked once more to craft leather, since i was want to continue the quests i was forced to gather skins and give them to a tanner in my guild to transform them to leather, then i was able to craft the quest requirements. Now i am not able to gather skins(something good in my opinion).
BUT the programmers now should do some change in quests for armorsmiths (there are miners too not only tanners).
AND to by leather (light) from auction is 500+ gold per piece when i was needed 12 and the quest reward was 400 gold...so i was thinking what the hell i will not be practical able to continue story line if i face the same problem...

chegewara

Re: Story Line quests and simple quests.....miners are forgotten
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2009, 12:59:33 PM »
about quests and it randomness i cant tell nothing now, but programmers are working on rewards and it will be changed soon. rewards will be more profitable, especially for story line quests

Crassus

Re: Story Line quests and simple quests.....miners are forgotten
« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2009, 01:06:20 PM »
Reward was good...if i sold the crafted items at NPC shop the profit would be 18g and quest profit was 400g.The problem for me is random quests is fine at tavern but at story line? if at another province quest says to craft a weapon i will have to change profession? Random quests should be from some categories according the Hero's status. That's why i am saying that programmers forgot the miners and until now buffed (really buffed) tanners...