Author Topic: Unaible to equip an item to the Merc  (Read 3083 times)

Offline Nautrax

• Tier 3
    • View Profile
Unaible to equip an item to the Merc
« on: October 31, 2009, 06:39:57 AM »
Well i buougth a Ranger Merc and he have 42 of Strength as base (not from bonus from item) and i cant equip 2 items i bought in the AH for him.

Facts:
The items are not bounded to anyone.
The stgr requirement of the items is 40. (Iron Chainmail Helmet & Emerald Iron Chainmmail Shirt)

Account:
NemesisII
Merc:
Shooter

This is the secont time i try to buy something to equip my merc and it dosen't work.
I hope this time i will get a solution not just a we will look in to it.

Offline Jago

• Tier 3
    • View Profile
Re: Unaible to equip an item to the Merc
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2009, 11:43:23 AM »
The items require some specific subclass? For example I have produced some shields that require to be level 15 and having entered one of the warrior subclass (it work for a guardian).

A complete list of the needed prerequisites , included the class would be useful.

Offline Charon

• Tier 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2009, 01:00:47 PM »
Just  a thought - is you merc lvl15 or above? If he's below he won't be able to wear chaimail armor.

Offline newcomer

• Tier 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2009, 02:06:30 PM »
Ranger mercs can wear only leather helmets and leather body armour - no matter their strenght. Mine is with strenght 80 and has light armour & helmet on him. The game is designed this way. Mercs havn't specialization - all kind of mercs - that's why a warrior merc with guardian skills cant wear heavy shield btw.
..ave Europa nostra vera Patria...

Dominia - The Prophecy

Offline Nautrax

• Tier 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 31, 2009, 04:04:00 PM »
one thing is specialization and another the type of armor they can use.

Warriors can't use heavy shields coz they are not specialized, like heros lower lv than 15.

I'm not trying to put anithing that should not be in him. He is a ranger, lv 27, strg above 40, so theres no rule why we couden't equip medium-wheitgh armors to them as we do with us.

By rules we sould ve aible to do it. but we have lerned that rules don't mean much for adm as they cange them everyweek as they like.

Offline andy_eu

• Tier 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 31, 2009, 05:59:42 PM »

Warriors can't use heavy shields coz they are not specialized, like heros lower lv than 15.

Rangers can not wear medium armory too if they are not specialized. The difference between warriors and rangers is that rangers can wear medium armory in both specializations.

Offline Nautrax

• Tier 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 31, 2009, 07:23:13 PM »
and then they tell us that we need mercs to beat the tier4 bosses... and mercs sucks!

Judith

« Reply #7 on: November 03, 2009, 11:45:51 AM »

I'm not trying to put anithing that should not be in him. He is a ranger, lv 27, strg above 40, so theres no rule why we couden't equip medium-wheitgh armors to them as we do with us.

By rules we sould ve aible to do it. but we have lerned that rules don't mean much for adm as they cange them everyweek as they like.

http://forum.imperialhero.org/int/index.php?topic=2.0
http://forum.imperialhero.org/int/index.php?topic=3375.0