Author Topic: jeweller receipts levels  (Read 1840 times)

Offline jaros

• Tier 3
    • View Profile
jeweller receipts levels
« on: December 20, 2009, 10:22:16 PM »
hi, do the lvl 16 and 26 exist? I have never seen such in market.

Offline isolde

• Tier 5
    • View Profile
Re: jeweller receipts levels
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2009, 11:04:49 PM »
hi, do the lvl 16 and 26 exist? I have never seen such in market.

Jeweller recipes are a bit different :) Unlike recipes for weapons and armors, where level 24 is basic recipe, level 26 a bit beter and level 28 the best, jeweller recipes dont follow that numbering.

There are generally 3 categories - normal, fine and exquisite, which answer to level 24, 26 and 28. However, their number starts instead from number 20 - normal, level 22 are fine and level 24 are exquisite, the best jewelry recipe you can get. The same thing applies in tier 2, so NO, lvl 16 and 26 dont exist.

I wont even talk about tier 4, where all the recipes seem to be level 30 :D

Offline jaros

• Tier 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2009, 12:09:07 AM »
but what about 18 and 28 lvl recipes. something special... have 2 atributes bonus. I suppose thats why weapon/armor crafters have it different. cause they dont have normal 2 atributes goods. I`m I right?

btw, lvl 28 jewel recipes appear as lvl 20 in market. should I report it or it is?

Offline loco

• Tier 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2009, 03:58:20 AM »
Usually the items (jewllery, armor and weapons) with 2 atributes uses sapphire, ruby and pearls.

Offline isolde

• Tier 5
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 21, 2009, 05:31:51 AM »
but what about 18 and 28 lvl recipes. something special... have 2 atributes bonus. I suppose thats why weapon/armor crafters have it different. cause they dont have normal 2 atributes goods. I`m I right?

btw, lvl 28 jewel recipes appear as lvl 20 in market. should I report it or it is?

Well, you can consider jewellry with like item drop + gold drop as 2 attributes technically, but they are no that much worth it IMO (no, please dont crucify me all of you dedicated jewellers :D). So most of the good items with 2 attributes, require special stones, like loco mentioned - both for jewelry, armors and weapons (although even with special stones they have sometimes just 1 doubled attribute, it depends on the recipe).

The jewelry recipes are just confused, I dont know if they are going to be fixed at all or will stay like this, so the best way to judge a recipe is to look not at the level, but at the name and the bonuses it gives :)