Author Topic: castle...  (Read 2680 times)

Offline TaniaR

• Tier 4
    • View Profile
castle...
« on: September 07, 2010, 11:21:20 AM »
Hi, can anyone tell me, what is in the castle, what buildings are there and what is in them?  :hmmm: ???
If is possible make a screenshot...  :). I'm asking by curiosity...  *SEARCH*  *WIZARD*

Sheremetev

Re: castle...
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2010, 01:10:35 PM »
I am not anyone, but I can tell you a thing or two about castles:

You can move your Guild HQ in the castle (with all the crafting bonus buildings and stuff). Also, your Outpost in this province moves automatically "into" the castle (with the resource gathering buildings, walls, towers, etc). There is a building for the city guards too (to hire and cure I think).

Offline newcomer

• Tier 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2010, 02:52:00 PM »
..ave Europa nostra vera Patria...

Dominia - The Prophecy

Offline TaniaR

• Tier 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2010, 04:10:43 PM »
I am not anyone, but I can tell you a thing or two about castles:

I mean somebody, some players, sorry for my bad english... :-[

Sheremetev

« Reply #4 on: September 07, 2010, 08:36:03 PM »
Nothing wrong with your English, but this is one of my favourite lines when someone uses "anybody/someone/anyone/..."

Offline TaniaR

• Tier 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 07, 2010, 09:15:10 PM »
Thanks newcomer, *THANK*... I see inside is look like simple outpost  :o...
I thought, in the castles is shops with epical recipes, epical armours and jewelry :hmmm: Or is some buildings with bonuses for crafters (something like that) I was wrong *suicide*

Then the question arises... For what guilds fight for a castle, if in every other province is possible to build a outpost?  ???

Sheremetev

« Reply #6 on: September 07, 2010, 09:55:01 PM »
When you capture a castle, your guild outpost moves into the castle (with all the buildings in it). You can also move your guild HQ into the castle (see below). Also, you have control over the city and can build shops (and tavern) in it. A part of the gold and diamonds spent by players for purchasing items, hiring and healing mercs in your city will be added directly to your guild's treasury.

Outpost view:

HQ view:

Offline TaniaR

• Tier 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 08, 2010, 12:27:13 AM »
Also, you have control over the city and can build shops (and tavern) in it. A part of the gold and diamonds spent by players for purchasing items, hiring and healing mercs in your city will be added directly to your guild's treasury.
:hmmm: This is good thing... Now I understand everything about castles...  :)  *THANK* *THANK* *THANK*