Author Topic: Healer Tiers  (Read 2890 times)

Offline Tacheron

• Tier 1
    • View Profile
Healer Tiers
« on: November 04, 2009, 12:15:52 AM »
Hi, I'd like to know if it was intentional to place a T2 healer in a T3 province? (Bunar province)

Also, I was in a T3 province yesterday (don't remember which one), and there were only T2 mercenaries available for hire in the tavern...is this supposed to be like that as well?

Thanks in advance,
Tacheron

chegewara

Re: Healer Tiers
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2009, 09:47:02 AM »
yes and yes.
and same with shops, in Great winds province you can find shops tier 3 and tier 4

Offline Nautrax

• Tier 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2009, 10:13:21 AM »
and in semilia you can find shops and healing Tier2 ....
a lot of shops are rong placed....
but to put more stuff insted of fix the things wich are rong will make us to forget about that (??)

chegewara

« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2009, 10:20:13 AM »
this is not wrong, its supposed to be like that. read game mechanics and you will see. in some provinces you can find shops different tier than this province

Judith

« Reply #4 on: November 04, 2009, 10:24:33 AM »
Yup. http://forum.imperialhero.org/int/index.php?topic=2.0

Please, before asking a question, make sure you've read Tips of the day, Game mechanics and F.A.Q. in order your posts to make sense.

Offline Tacheron

• Tier 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 08, 2009, 01:01:28 PM »
I read those. I asked the question because the answer listed in the "tips of the day" only mentioned the possibility of having a higher tier shop in a lower tier province, so I wanted to make sure if this, the "other" way around, was an intentional thing. Thanks for the answers :)

Offline strategy

• Level 34 Warrior
  • Tier 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 05, 2010, 10:00:38 PM »
I read those. I asked the question because the answer listed in the "tips of the day" only mentioned the possibility of having a higher tier shop in a lower tier province, so I wanted to make sure if this, the "other" way around, was an intentional thing. Thanks for the answers :)
Sorry for bringing this opic "from dead", but, I already searched and want to ask - WILL there be changing the rule of lower lvl healers in higher provinces??

Really can't see any logic (if that was applied?) in having tier 3 healer in tier 4 province?  ???

Crassus

« Reply #7 on: September 05, 2010, 10:47:38 PM »
There is nothing wrong with resurrection... :)
Well sure there is no point for something like that. I don't know the reason and since the merc-healer logic have been changed from the game's start, then should be those healer's shop be upgrade it to the proper tier... Plus the Imperial City healers should be the game's max tier (and perhaps at some tier the only one...).