Author Topic: Items dropped  (Read 3182 times)

Offline Tinman

• Tier 2
    • View Profile
Items dropped
« on: November 08, 2009, 08:42:18 PM »
For a week or so I no longer get any hides when defeating  Wolves or Boars or any animal. Did I miss something or is this a bug ?  ???
http://www.torn.com/193519
Click link for a good game.

chegewara

Re: Items dropped
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2009, 08:45:48 PM »
maybe you miss small button "skin animal" or just you are not a tanner

Offline Tinman

• Tier 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2009, 02:20:20 AM »
I now see what it is you changed the rules in the middle of the game again. Skins only drop for Tanners now. What problem did this fix?

chegewara

« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2009, 02:22:30 AM »
only tanner have skills to skin animals same as only carpenter can gather wood or stonecutter can dig for gems

Offline Tinman

• Tier 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 12, 2009, 04:24:44 AM »
ok fine are they going to take away the stats of all the Armorsmiths whos guild has been supplying them with hides from the start of the game? This is unfair to new players.

Offline Geomaticus

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 12, 2009, 07:17:31 AM »
ok fine are they going to take away the stats of all the Armorsmiths whos guild has been supplying them with hides from the start of the game? This is unfair to new players.

You are wrong. It is completely fair.
As a tanner, I have the ability to supply myself with leather, but when I want to make a shield, I rely on my guildmate (or the auction) to get wood, or my other guildmates for iron bars. Why would it be fair for ALL players to get hides and flood the market with them? Hides were virtually worthless in the auction because everyone was able to gather them, whether they could craft them or not. You don't see tanners complaining that they can't find wood or gems on the battlefield, do you? Why should everyone else be able to gather hides?

One other thing, this game is in beta stage. That means things will change, as the developers implement big-fixes and modify existing aspects to improve the game. Get used to it.

My last point will be a suggestion that you read the News at the top of the forum more regularly. The game is in beta and changes are listed in the forum in the News section. This change to the game was announced 1 week prior to it being implemented. Everyone had a change to know the change was coming and how it would affect the game. Had you read the announcements/news, you wouldn't have had to create this thread.
« Last Edit: November 12, 2009, 07:19:22 AM by Geomaticus »
Search the forum - read the FAQ's and News - Don't multi-post

Offline Tinman

• Tier 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 13, 2009, 03:31:05 AM »
Well if I didn't you wouldn't have took the time to reply, now would you. *hihi* but still a hide represents 2 AP for non premium players so it has some value.

chegewara

« Reply #7 on: November 17, 2009, 11:50:33 AM »
i see is shown items drop chance and gold drop chance in zone description. my question is, why gold drop chance is increased by mercs items but items drop chance isnt?

Offline Bolindus

• Tier 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 17, 2009, 12:58:06 PM »
YEah does it not aplly anymore ? cause ill change items on merc on something more usefull then item drop %

Offline Dino740

• Tier 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 17, 2009, 08:14:36 PM »
i see is shown items drop chance and gold drop chance in zone description. my question is, why gold drop chance is increased by mercs items but items drop chance isnt?

Damn - And when I asked months ago about this I was categorically told that jewelry bonuses for MERC's are included..................  I can only hope it is a display bug but I doubt it............  Counting all my drop bonuses, I was on 125% but yet in some fights I received nothing !!!!!

Offline loco

• Tier 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 17, 2009, 09:42:31 PM »
Working now =)
« Last Edit: November 17, 2009, 11:25:24 PM by loco »