Author Topic: hero's profession  (Read 2036 times)

Offline hiron101

• Tier 1
    • View Profile
hero's profession
« on: November 17, 2009, 12:34:03 PM »
I am still getting hang of this game, but i noticed that you can make much more money if you sell resources rather than crafting something with them and then selling that item.

Example if I want a cape it is much more financial sense to sell my hides and then buy the cape I need, and it seems similar with most items (except jewelery maybe).

This does not reflect scenario in a real world. However I am still in tier 1 maybe things change as you progress.

My question is, can I keep progressing in the game without developing my hero's profession?

chegewara

Re: hero's profession
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2009, 12:41:53 PM »
yes. you can play this game as "warrior" only, i mean you can fight and only fight without crafting any items.
and you dont have right about crafting. maybe at start it is more profitable to sell resources instead craft items from them, but when you are master in crafting you can sell items even with 650k-1kk gold per pcs.
and you have to know that crafting experience is counted into overall ranking

Offline hiron101

• Tier 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2009, 12:50:51 PM »
thanks for info.

Offline radooo

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2009, 01:44:59 PM »
and you have to know that crafting experience is counted into overall ranking

Only if it is a good epic...in most cases your crafted item worth less than the resources you need

Offline Nautrax

• Tier 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 17, 2009, 11:46:37 PM »
and you only get let's say..  1/4 of items to sell so it's still a lose lose rate.
With the limit of resourses per province, tanners can't get hides anymore (the rates of finding hides in battle are WAY lower than before eaven with +60 item drop) so the reourses where and will be much more spensibe than crafted items. That was the outcomming of latest changes from admins.