Author Topic: Sonoria Graveyard  (Read 2827 times)

Offline baci

• Tier 1
    • View Profile
Sonoria Graveyard
« on: November 18, 2009, 10:21:16 AM »
For the last two days I am trying to accomplish first task in Sonoria Champion  story line (Task: Kill 10 enemies in Sonoria Graveyard. Return to Kirk for your reward.). I kill more than 15 Marauder and Thief, but my mission progress is still 0/10
Pls. HEEEEEEELP

chegewara

Re: Sonoria Graveyard
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2009, 10:34:57 AM »
you have to kill exactly type of enemies in sonoria graveyard zone. in quest description you have info what kind enemy you have to kill

Judith

« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2009, 10:37:15 AM »
you have to kill exactly type of enemies in sonoria graveyard zone. in quest description you have info what kind enemy you have to kill

that's right.

Let us know if you have any progress with quest. If not, give me your nickname if you don't mind.

Offline baci

• Tier 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2009, 01:02:49 PM »
Story Line 1:

A Place of Rest?

'I suppose nothing is sacred anymore these days', says Kirk, the tavern owner, as he sees you entering, 'Even our ancestors’ resting place. The Sonoria Graveyard is swarming with bandits, marauders, grave robbers... Pretty much the lowest scum of the province, desecrating one of the holiest places in the Empire. We must put a stop to this sacrilege! Now! Our great ancestors, who rest there, deserve their peace!'

Task: Kill 10 enemies in Sonoria Graveyard. Return to Kirk for your reward.

Reward:
Gold : 250

Mission progress    0 of 10

my nick name is baci
« Last Edit: November 18, 2009, 01:18:58 PM by baci »

Judith

« Reply #4 on: November 18, 2009, 01:27:21 PM »
Now your quest is 2/10.. I don't know what was your problem, because it works fine to me..
When doing a quest, please make sure you're going to the right place, or killing the right mobs.

Judith

« Reply #5 on: November 18, 2009, 01:28:30 PM »
Now your quest is 2/10.. I don't know what was your problem, because it works fine to me..
When doing a quest, please make sure you're going to the right place, or killing the right mobs.

And also make sure you've updated your flash.

Offline baci

• Tier 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 18, 2009, 02:36:55 PM »
Yes, now my mission progress is 2/10, but it wasn't before my last post. And since than I didn't  went to fight.
Somebody of You gays, manually  write that score.

Crassus

« Reply #7 on: November 18, 2009, 03:48:36 PM »
They are not manually write the score... it will be pointless more likely they log in with your account and do some test battle, and that is why the score changed...The 2 lasts Judith's post explain everything i guess.
Oh and is guys not gays, gay is... you know....

Offline baci

• Tier 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 18, 2009, 08:55:10 PM »
Sorry for my English, I am coming from  Republic of Macedonia, and English is not my native language   :-[
« Last Edit: November 18, 2009, 09:34:18 PM by baci »

Judith

« Reply #9 on: November 19, 2009, 10:14:20 AM »
Lol he called us gays.  *hihi*
Anyway, hopefully problem solved.
Locked 8)