Author Topic: Haroda Sentinel  (Read 1743 times)

Offline baci

• Tier 1
    • View Profile
Haroda Sentinel
« on: November 19, 2009, 02:55:45 PM »
Is it me or the game have a lot of bugs. My mission in Haroda Sentinel is to kill 10 villains in Silent Gulch. But there are only Brown bear, Grey wolf, Plain boar

Story Line 1:

Silence in the Gulch

‘So, you are new in this province, I presume’, Haroshi “The Drunken Dragon” meets you, as he barely stands on his feet.
‘What are you looking at? You think you can take me? I handled much bigger fellows than you, my friend! This is not the Hope Village Kinder Garden, I assure you! This is the real thing! People here are tough. Probably too tough for you, I’m sure of it! And before you even try to impress me with your feeble skills, you will have to prove yourself! We usually don’t send rookies like you in the Silent Gulch, unless we want them to die in a particularly nasty manner. But this time I’ll make an exception. Consider it as a welcoming gift. Now disappear, rookie!

Task: Kill 10 villains in Silent Gulch. Return to Haroshi for your reward.

Reward:
Gold : 250

Silent Gulch   
Tiger fighting a lion – this is the symbol of House Haroda’s might. Scenes like this can be seen quite too often in this scar like gulch.

Possible enemies :
Brown bear, Grey wolf, Plain boar
Level :
10 - 12
Quantity :
Single, Group of 2

And another bug. In the Wondrous Caves preview, there is data that in that palace has a certain chance to dig  ore and stones, but when I visit that place I can't dig because there isn't any recurce to chose from.

Crassus

Re: Haroda Sentinel
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2009, 03:05:09 PM »
With villains they mean all kind of enemies (mobs). Go kill some wolf and you will see progress in mission requirements.
And there is no bug about gathering resources! You see what you can gather there but as you can read at this forum, every place has a certain amount of resources, when they are gathered you cannot see them to select coz there are no more there. Every 24 hours the resources regenerates and you can gather them again. But at description you can not know how many of every type have left, you have to go there...

Offline baci

• Tier 1
    • View Profile
Re: Haroda Sentinel
« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2009, 04:06:34 PM »
Ok. Thank You.