Author Topic: Red Ball Issue  (Read 6832 times)

Offline gunther

• Tier 2
    • View Profile
Re: Red Ball Issue
« Reply #15 on: December 03, 2009, 03:04:29 AM »
Ok, guys.

From now on, I'd like to ask you, when you accept a Storyline quest, and you reach the step where the reward looks like a red ball, do NOT complete it!
I mean, do the task,  but don't go to tavern to complete it.
Post it in here or send me a PM like:

"Alpha/Beta *Nickname* - *name of the Storyline quest* step / - red ball"

Because completing the step,you'll take nothing but a red ball :X

Alpha/Beta, I have no idea. Nickname: Gunther. Hope village - Into the Darkness/got a red ball

Judith

« Reply #16 on: December 03, 2009, 10:20:52 AM »
Alpha/Beta, I have no idea. Nickname: Gunther. Hope village - Into the Darkness/got a red ball

You're playing in Beta.

Ok, guys.

From now on, I'd like to ask you, when you accept a Storyline quest, and you reach the step where the reward looks like a red ball, do NOT complete it!
I mean, do the task,  but don't go to tavern to complete it.
Post it in here or send me a PM like:

"Alpha/Beta *Nickname* - *name of the Storyline quest* step / - red ball"

Because completing the step,you'll take nothing but a red ball :X

You've completed the quest.. you have taken the reward..
« Last Edit: December 03, 2009, 10:55:29 AM by Judith »

maeof

« Reply #17 on: December 03, 2009, 01:14:43 PM »
What you gonna do?

Change that ball to item?

mr_ferid

« Reply #18 on: December 03, 2009, 03:58:25 PM »

hi guys, do you have any idea for what is this ball, ı think the king of bugs  :D
I think it is very good ball for playing football :D

Judith

« Reply #19 on: December 03, 2009, 04:29:35 PM »
What you gonna do?

Change that ball to item?

Yes, if the quest isn't completed and is reported (as i described;p ) we can apply the actual reward. It's just that it doesn't always happen, some storylines' bugs are being fixed, new storylines are being applied. And if players don't report on time,it's not much fun :X

Now probably, someone will ask  "Why we don't fix it, and avoid all this..", well there are lots of things that we are working on at this moment, trust me our programmers are working on fixing all kinds of bugs,and in the same time they are focused on new stuffs with the idea this game to become better and more interesting for you.

Edit: I like that red ball btw  8)
« Last Edit: December 03, 2009, 04:32:38 PM by Judith »

maeof

« Reply #20 on: December 03, 2009, 04:43:55 PM »
Very niice answer  ;)

okay, thanks for information.

Offline gunther

• Tier 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 16, 2009, 04:50:50 PM »
Well, my problem with the red ball never got fixed I sold it today morning to an npc shop. It doesn't even show up on auctions.

This is just plain frustrating. Down the drain goes my chainmail. Are people even trying to fix the bug? I really don't think its a 'recent change', at least its not recent anymore.

Judith

« Reply #22 on: December 17, 2009, 10:08:09 AM »
Well, my problem with the red ball never got fixed I sold it today morning to an npc shop. It doesn't even show up on auctions.

This is just plain frustrating. Down the drain goes my chainmail. Are people even trying to fix the bug? I really don't think its a 'recent change', at least its not recent anymore.

Your problem wasn't fixed because you didn't read carefully my instructions dear.

You've already taken the reward. I asked you to report it before completing the step, not after !1!