Author Topic: Strength and Intelligence  (Read 10659 times)

Offline Polymeron

• Tier 2
    • View Profile
Strength and Intelligence
« on: April 22, 2009, 05:44:53 PM »
If strength adds 1% damage per 4 points, why does my mercenary get more minimum damage when I increase his strength from 9 to 11? Is it 0.25% per point?

Does the experience bonus granted by intelligence get rounded down?

Offline KHNUF

• Tier 1
    • View Profile
Re: Strength and Intelligence
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2010, 10:47:47 AM »
 Am also interested in a response to the article( Intel-Str.), I also wanna know best areas at lv.2 for drops and intel attacks,(best area to attck for intel boost,if any).

Judith

« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2010, 10:52:28 AM »
I am afraid I don't understand you, sir.
Be more specific in that intel attack/boost description please ?

Offline Tiger

• Community Manager
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2010, 04:09:44 PM »
I guess he wish to know if only every 4 points of strength you get 1% more damage or you get 0,25% every point. Example. you get 1% at 4 str, 2% at 8 str or you get 1,25 at 5 str.
And for inteligence he wish to know if that xp gets rounded down. means if you should get say 5,7 xp from int, will you get 5 or 6.
Both answers we cant give you now, because those are functions in code, visible only to programmers.

Judith

« Reply #4 on: March 17, 2010, 09:36:15 AM »
I guess he wish to know if only every 4 points of strength you get 1% more damage or you get 0,25% every point. Example. you get 1% at 4 str, 2% at 8 str or you get 1,25 at 5 str.
And for inteligence he wish to know if that xp gets rounded down. means if you should get say 5,7 xp from int, will you get 5 or 6.
Both answers we cant give you now, because those are functions in code, visible only to programmers.

first post - «  on: April 22, 2009, 05:44:53 PM » *xxx*

I am referring to the second one.
I still wish questions to be specific in order we to be able to answer.
And if that's the case, then yes, we can't know that.
« Last Edit: March 17, 2010, 09:38:38 AM by Judith »

Offline KHNUF

• Tier 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 21, 2010, 09:39:21 AM »
 Hey ,sorry so long in getting back to topic, I was asking if we get more exp. If higher intel boost are in areas. If we attack certain foes do we get better intel boost from them than ordinary targets,plus Is there any such thing as better drop item areas that give better drops than regular dungeons? And thxs

Offline Geomaticus

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 21, 2010, 03:34:09 PM »
In general, if you attack targets that are higher level than you, you will get more experience.
Also, for better drop chance, try attacking dungeons in Dangerous provinces (yellow) or No-Mans Land provinces (red). Because there is a risk of being attacked by other players, the benefit is higher.
Search the forum - read the FAQ's and News - Don't multi-post