Author Topic: it's right?  (Read 1639 times)

Offline Gaedynn

• Translator
    • View Profile
it's right?
« on: December 06, 2009, 04:50:43 PM »
for you it's right and it's fair for me(lv 23) to be attacked in a dangerous province(barren rocks) by a lv 29 player?

I've been defetead(strange uh?) and I've lost a lot of money...and well,I have to wait til tomorrow to finish the quest because of this unfair rule...

this is the rule that make me go really crazy...it's really unfair...too easy for a lv29 to beat a lv23...it's not the first time that happen...it's making me really sad...

no good no good...

Offline loco

• Tier 2
    • View Profile
Re: it's right?
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2009, 05:27:28 PM »
This is because its called doungerous province.

The new gameplay module will be implemented on 21.10.2009.
http://forum.imperialhero.org/int/index.php?topic=3241.0

"3. Dangerous provinces Rules of Engagement:

- Each hero can attack another hero in a certain dungeon if the attacked hero is the same or greater Tier."

Offline Gaedynn

• Translator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2009, 05:31:45 PM »
oh,thank you very much...but I can read by myself..

I'm just asking if it's fair...for me it's really unfair to let to a lv 29 to attack a lv 23 player...or even a level 27...

it's too easy to win...

Offline Geomaticus

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2009, 07:18:47 PM »
When you are in a dangerous province, and you see a lvl20 player, are you feeling bad when you attack them? That's your choice.

You could say the same thing about me attacking someone that is 6 levels higher but has no mercs (and I have 5). I don't feel bad, I want their gold and if they aren't strong enough to win..... :'(

Perhaps you should try that. You may not be a higher level player, but you can have excellent mercs and great equipment on them. If your mercs are strong enough, you may be able to beat those lvl 29 players.
Search the forum - read the FAQ's and News - Don't multi-post