Author Topic: Problems with story line quest Tier 4 5/10 The armor biarer ?????  (Read 5455 times)

Offline agreko

• Tier 2
    • View Profile
Hi all. ;)

I can't understand this quest :-[  in task i see:  Craft 5 rare... 8) 

Were i must craft???  ??? What i must craft???  ???
Were  this location or dungeon >> Ice exe???

somebody talk about this step by step plz :)

Offline Tiger

• Community Manager
    • View Profile
Re: Problems with story line quest Tier 4 5/10 The armor biarer ?????
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2010, 12:45:43 PM »
The quest told you what you need to do - craft 5 rare items(you didnt write which).
It has nothing to do with Ice axe, its just story. copy paste what quest wish you to do if you cant figure it on your own. Those bottom lines in quest with part make...

Crassus

« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2010, 01:08:45 PM »
Crafting mission have nothing to do with location. After all you can not craft when you are at dungeon.
When you have to craft, you can craft them anywhere, but you must have the items to your inventory when you are ready to click "complete" otherwise you will get a message saying you are unable to complete the mission even with a "5 of 5"...

Also next to "rare" is the name of recipe you have to craft.

So, you see the name of recipe, you go to craft, select recipe, and craft the item until you get 5 rares...

P.S. If you have not 200 crafting points at recipe's tier, you have to craft until you reach them and then try to create a rare one...

Offline Geomaticus

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2010, 02:21:10 AM »
It sounds like you are viewing your storyline and it's steps before you have gotten to those steps. When viewing your storyline quests in advance, like the screen below, then you will NOT see what you will need to craft. When you have completed the first 5 tasks, then the 6th task will have complete instructions. In the example below, I have completed 6/11, but I am previewing the 10th task.

If you have already completed the required crafting in that step, and have moved on to the next one, the storyline removes the text and will again show only dots (...) where the name of the required crafting was. In the screen below, I had to craft 5 rare steel plate armours.

Regarding the Ice Axe task  (shown in the screen below), you must visit the multi-stage dungeon called The Ice Axe in the Falar Province (the no-mans province in the NorthWest corner of the map). Ice Axe is in the northeast corner of Falar.

I hope that helps!
Search the forum - read the FAQ's and News - Don't multi-post

Offline agreko

• Tier 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 13, 2010, 04:28:47 PM »
Tnks for answers.
i don't understand why but i craft executive steel ring of greed and i have rare,  but in quest 0/5.
it must be only tier 4 item as i think....maybe i must craft without tools 50%??? 8)