Author Topic: Crafting hammer disappear  (Read 4920 times)

Offline Geomaticus

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Crafting hammer disappear
« on: December 19, 2009, 12:01:24 AM »
My regular crafting hammer (tier 3, +6%) disappeared. I was crafting with it, I left the game for an hour, when I came back, the crafting was done, but the hammer was gone. It's not in my hand, or my backpack.

This was not one of the special 30% hammers (which disappear when the durability runs out).

Has this happened to anyone else?  ???

Search the forum - read the FAQ's and News - Don't multi-post

Offline isolde

• Tier 5
    • View Profile
Re: Crafting hammer disappear
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2009, 12:35:15 AM »
My regular crafting hammer (tier 3, +6%) disappeared. I was crafting with it, I left the game for an hour, when I came back, the crafting was done, but the hammer was gone. It's not in my hand, or my backpack.

This was not one of the special 30% hammers (which disappear when the durability runs out).

Well, actually one of the tanners in our guild also claimed the same thing happened to his hammer (he uses a normal one, of course), but I just told him he is imagining and maybe sold it by mistake :D

Offline Geomaticus

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2009, 01:21:50 AM »
I don't think he is imagining it.

I am also a tanner (if that has anything to do with the bug).

Offline taciturnul

• Tier 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2009, 01:48:10 AM »

same problem to me,disappeared,i am also tunner tier 3 ..... >:(
« Last Edit: December 19, 2009, 02:14:14 AM by taciturnul »

Offline Geomaticus

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 19, 2009, 03:47:33 AM »
Problem!
I bought a hammer, crafted some leathers, and the new hammer disappeared again! Good thing I wasn't using a glowing hammer....

Cuorion

« Reply #5 on: December 19, 2009, 06:14:06 AM »
Something generally seems to have changed with hammers... Also tanner here, I got 3 normal (Tier 1, 2, 3) and 1 magical. Now the normals have turned to non-glowing and the magical to blue. Bonuses still seem the same. Haven't lost a hammer yet though... ???

Offline Geomaticus

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 19, 2009, 06:26:59 AM »
Yes, there has been a change. The low single-digit hammers (3%, 4% etc....) are no longer glowing (which makes sense), the 30% hammers are blue and there are now 50% hammers which are yellow.

It is possible that the changes have affected the regular hammers - are they single use? I'm not testing this, I'm not crafting anything until I get an answer - I don't want to lose one of the really valuable hammers!

Offline robusta

• Programmer
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 19, 2009, 08:43:09 AM »
Yes, there has been a change. The low single-digit hammers (3%, 4% etc....) are no longer glowing (which makes sense), the 30% hammers are blue and there are now 50% hammers which are yellow.

It is possible that the changes have affected the regular hammers - are they single use? I'm not testing this, I'm not crafting anything until I get an answer - I don't want to lose one of the really valuable hammers!

There was a bug with the regular hammer because of the new changes of the crafting tools.The bug is fixed now.The regular crafting tools will no longer disapear when you craft whit them.We apologize for any inconvenience.

Offline Tenko75

• Tier 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 22, 2009, 09:25:08 AM »
I lost my armoursmith tier 2, +4% hammer. Is there any way I can get this back? Or is it gone forever?

Judith

« Reply #9 on: December 22, 2009, 10:05:34 AM »
I lost my armoursmith tier 2, +4% hammer. Is there any way I can get this back? Or is it gone forever?

Offline Mangor

• Tier 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 22, 2009, 03:27:10 PM »
I too have lost Crafting Hammers on 2 different characters.  First it happened to my armorsmith who was using a tier2 +4% armorsmith hammer.  One day about 4 days ago it was just gone.  I just chalked it up to my crappy luck and bought a new one. Then last night my weaponsmith lost his tier 2 +4% hammer.  I started crafting some copper ore before I went to bed.  When I got up and checked on him I noticed his hammer was gone.  Not in his bag, not in the slot where it was before, just GONE!  This is unacceptable.

Offline Mangor

• Tier 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 22, 2009, 03:29:21 PM »
P.S.  Since my hammer loss happened after the post above claiming the bug was fixed, maybe you should look into this some more.

Offline isolde

• Tier 5
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 22, 2009, 04:21:38 PM »
If you are in need of free hammer, I have a weaponsmith one I can sell you for 1 gold, if that would compensate the loss in any way ;)

Judith

« Reply #13 on: December 23, 2009, 09:57:07 PM »
If you are in need of free hammer, I have a weaponsmith one I can sell you for 1 gold, if that would compensate the loss in any way ;)

reminds me of the annoying fixed trades in io  :rant:

(kidding)

Offline isolde

• Tier 5
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 23, 2009, 10:51:26 PM »

reminds me of the annoying fixed trades in io  :rant:

(kidding)

Yeah, only I am trying to help him out, I would give it out for free :) We can have free hammer day, everyone get a crafting tool for 1 gold !.